2024.3 Data Update - Upgrades, Nerfs, Remove and Added Players

Decide to create one of my most anticipated annual thread: The Winter Database Update for players (and staff) who have been upgraded, nerfed, added or boosted.  From Wonderkids to Veterans.  The obvious to the obscure.  

Paul Pogba is back. Yildiz has had massive upgrade in some saves seen him and Iling Junior both hit around 177 PA 

Pogba banned until 30/06/2025 in game 

Edited by WilsonJuve

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

Paul Pogba is back. Yildiz has had massive upgrade in some saves seen him and Iling Junior both hit around 177 PA 

Hey, thanks for this.  I always miss notable players the season after they're retired. Or in Pogba's case "retired," ahem, ahem, ahem.  I often add recently retired notable players to the data base as well as former managers. 

Nice that anyone who wants him in their game can just undo the ban in pre-game editor if they want.

Thanks for Illing, didn't occur to me to check him!

Speaking of Juventus - suprised that Huijsen didn't get a bump, or at least a bigger bump.  I think Soule, rightfully, got a big bump.

Rugani looks like he got a slight positive tweak, but I could be mistaken.

Edited by DominicForza
added info

Maybe this DominicForza can create his own club called "Team Testosterone" and put Pogba as his captain. I am sure he can find a full squad of cheats if he follows Juve that closely.

On topic: Bellingham got a small upgrade and is now the closest thing to resemble Steven Gerrard in his prime. You could say the heir is already in the LFC squad (Szoboszlai), but he will need 2 more seasons before the LFC researcher can justify bumping him all the way up to prime Gerrard level.

7 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

Is it just me or is the only way to check these bans via the editor? It seems like starting blind at Juve would just leave you guessing when two of your best midfielders might be available.

20 hours ago, vrig said:

Is it just me or is the only way to check these bans via the editor? It seems like starting blind at Juve would just leave you guessing when two of your best midfielders might be available.

No players with BANS sus icon next to there name and if you click on the player profile screen it shows when it expires (Bottom right of screenshot)

image.thumb.png.e6d9dc9322242a4a5af1fad13dbdd23a.png

1 hour ago, WilsonJuve said:

No players with BANS sus icon next to there name and if you click on the player profile screen it shows when it expires (Bottom right of screenshot)

image.thumb.png.e6d9dc9322242a4a5af1fad13dbdd23a.png

Interesting. Doesn't show on mine. Must be the skin I'm using.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...