Team to manage

Zaze23

First of all, I apologize for my poor English!

I need your advice for my next career on FM. I'm looking for a team with the following requirements:

- Decent budget

- Not participating in Uefa European competitions

- European team

- Team that allows me to carry out player trading

- Not English team

If you want to justify your choice with some articles relating to the proposed team, they are welcome.

I await your proposals and in the meantime I thank you in advance!

18 hours ago, silentwars said:

Girona or Wolfsburg could make for fun saves if you're still looking. 

Girona would be a nice experiment for those who say the game is “too easy”. Go on, be 1st place in Liga halfway thru the season with the first window closed. 😂 

Looking for a decent 2nd or3rd div team with brutal youth facilities and messed up finances.

Anywhere but England.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

im thinking of going out my comfort zone and trying a girona save. realistically, is it tough? anyone had succes with them? either them or leverkusen. both very exciting teams this season, as im sure people know.

4 hours ago, oze07 said:

im thinking of going out my comfort zone and trying a girona save. realistically, is it tough? anyone had succes with them? either them or leverkusen. both very exciting teams this season, as im sure people know.

Im going for girona.

On 25/01/2024 at 06:44, BadAss88 said:

I'm looking for a subtop team or a big team in a small competition, with some budget to start a clubhopping career. Any suggestions? 

Riga in Latvia

On 27/01/2024 at 15:11, oze07 said:

im thinking of going out my comfort zone and trying a girona save.

On 27/01/2024 at 19:44, CR#7 said:

Im going for girona.

Might up be worth waiting for the winter patch to be released - likely a few of their squad will get increases to their attributes. 

On 25/01/2024 at 06:44, BadAss88 said:

I'm looking for a subtop team or a big team in a small competition, with some budget to start a clubhopping career. Any suggestions? 

FC Basel in Switzerland - big team for that league. In the bottom three IRL so could be a challenge and a good rebuild project.

Edited by silentwars

• 2 weeks later...
Guys i really need help. I want to make the next big team. Which team in Europe has gotten the highest growth potential? Things i consider; Stadium size, size of the city, size of country.
Some obvious ones are Hertha, Roma, Valencia. Big cities, big leagues etc. and most importantly, not doing to well.

Anybody got any idea to a team, who i can grow to be one of the biggest? I don't like to take a team like Wrexham to one of the biggest, as i deem that as unrealistic..

30 minutes ago, n1mez said:
Guys i really need help. I want to make the next big team. Which team in Europe has gotten the highest growth potential? Things i consider; Stadium size, size of the city, size of country.
Some obvious ones are Hertha, Roma, Valencia. Big cities, big leagues etc. and most importantly, not doing to well.

Anybody got any idea to a team, who i can grow to be one of the biggest? I don't like to take a team like Wrexham to one of the biggest, as i deem that as unrealistic..

I'm kinda searching for the same thing, and I'm thinking of RB Leipzig to start with. Other options are:

England: West Ham, Birmingham City, Leeds
Spain: Valencia, Sevilla, Malaga
Italy: Lazio, Palermo, Sampdoria
Germany: Hertha, HSV, Köln
France: Lyon, Nantes, Toulouse

1 hour ago, BadAss88 said:

I'm kinda searching for the same thing, and I'm thinking of RB Leipzig to start with. Other options are:

England: West Ham, Birmingham City, Leeds
Spain: Valencia, Sevilla, Malaga
Italy: Lazio, Palermo, Sampdoria
Germany: Hertha, HSV, Köln
France: Lyon, Nantes, Toulouse

Yeah i have thought about Leipzig as well a lot... Im one of the few who loves the feeder club thing :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/02/2024 at 12:56, n1mez said:

Hamburg - second biggest city in Germany, 57,000 stadium currently in the 2nd tier

Everton big city and a new 50,000 stadium on the way, been struggling at the wrong end for a few years

Why not try malaga ? 

29 minutes ago, silentwars said:

Hamburg - second biggest city in Germany, 57,000 stadium currently in the 2nd tier

Everton big city and a new 50,000 stadium on the way, been struggling at the wrong end for a few years

On 06/02/2024 at 13:56, n1mez said:

Real Zaragoza. 

currently in La Liga 2. 

Big city. big stadium. Good facilities and network. Very strong fanbase, and somewhat of a rich history including 4 copa del rey titles and a few league titles. 

u start the game with a few wonderkids in the first team and academy too. Jano Montserrat, Alejandro Frances, Ivan Azon, etc

Edited by Dadecane

On 29/02/2024 at 18:20, CR#7 said:

Any teams got improved with the last update ?

I imagine girona had a nice bump to atributes on a lot of their players. Brighton did as well. Idk, just some of what ive seen on social media