[FM24] Forzaformia Realistic Megapack - All Countries in the World

• forzaformia changed the title to [FM24] Forzaformia Megapack - OFC Edition

Hi all :)

First of all thanks for downloading the pack. Second, yes, I did an error. Basically as first work I recreated the Italian Leagues System (I would like to post also that one on the forum, probably I will do it by the end of the day), and then I started with OFC using the same database.

So, unless you do not use my Italian file you will not be able to load Italian leagues.

Edited by forzaformia

10 minuti fa, PaMi 7 ha scritto:

So, this file is "useless" because you must use it exclusively together with you Italy file: can you separate the 2 files?

Actually this file is included in what it will be my final megapack, so they are closely related, I am sorry.

I hope you will still have fun with it.

12 minutes ago, PaMi 7 said:

So, this file is "useless" because you must use it exclusively together with you Italy file: can you separate the 2 files?

I haven't found any good Italian database yet. So wouldn't mind using OP's to activate lower Italian leagues :)

1 ora fa, forzaformia ha scritto:

Actually this file is included in what it will be my final megapack, so they are closely related, I am sorry.

I hope you will still have fun with it.

Sono italiano pure io, spero di non avert offeso con il mio precedente messaggio perché non volevo farlo, era solo per chiedere se fosse possibile separare i 2 file ma tranquillo, non fa nulla, va bene anche così ;)

33 minuti fa, PaMi 7 ha scritto:

Sono italiano pure io, spero di non avert offeso con il mio precedente messaggio perché non volevo farlo, era solo per chiedere se fosse possibile separare i 2 file ma tranquillo, non fa nulla, va bene anche così ;)

Assolutamente! Lo avevo capito e, anzi, scusami tu se la mia risposta possa averti dato quella sensazione. Purtroppo ho iniziato a creare le altre leghe oceaniche partendo dal lavoro fatto al database per l'Italia, quindi le due cose non sono scindibili.

A ogni modo spero che ti potrà comunque interessare e intrattenere, se mai deciderai di provare a giocarci, la mia nuova versione dei campionati italiani.

Ciao :)

2 minuti fa, forzaformia ha scritto:

Assolutamente! Lo avevo capito e, anzi, scusami tu se la mia risposta possa averti dato quella sensazione. Purtroppo ho iniziato a creare le altre leghe oceaniche partendo dal lavoro fatto al database per l'Italia, quindi le due cose non sono scindibili.

A ogni modo spero che ti potrà comunque interessare e intrattenere, se mai deciderai di provare a giocarci, la mia nuova versione dei campionati italiani.

Ciao :)

No no tranquillo, era solo per chiarire visto che dietro ad uno schermo si può facilmente fraintendere.

L'ho già scaricato ;)

I would definitely prefer if you did make it so we didn't have to use all of your files, I loaded every file except for New Zealand here as I have another file for that + wouldn't it be easier if you didn't have to merge every file at the end?

Also in regards to feedback I do have a few ideas.

1. Not the biggest fan of the OFC Champions League Format, I feel like the 2 groups of 7 might be a bit too big as I prefer the traditional 4 team groups, I do feel it could be possible to make the file into 4 groups of 16 as well.

2. I'm also curious to hear if you have any plans for Hawaii/Rapa Nui/NZ Teams playing in Australia in terms of OFC Participation if you tackle those leagues later on in your megapack?

3. Small pet peeve of mine is some leagues don't have promotion and relegation although I understand your aim for realism

4. Will the New Caledonia/Tahiti teams be in the French Cup still?

Edited by Vakama2619
Added French Cup to feedback

Il 7/12/2023 in 02:52 , Vakama2619 ha scritto:

Also in regards to feedback I do have a few ideas.

1. Not the biggest fan of the OFC Champions League Format, I feel like the 2 groups of 7 might be a bit too big as I prefer the traditional 4 team groups, I do feel it could be possible to make the file into 4 groups of 16 as well.

2. I'm also curious to hear if you have any plans for Hawaii/Rapa Nui/NZ Teams playing in Australia in terms of OFC Participation if you tackle those leagues later on in your megapack?

3. Small pet peeve of mine is some leagues don't have promotion and relegation although I understand your aim for realism

4. Will the New Caledonia/Tahiti teams be in the French Cup still?

Hi @Vakama2619,

I'll reply to your points one by one.

1. I like this format and I chose it in order to give to Oceanian teams more continental matches.

2. NZ teams playing in Australia should not be able to participate in the OFC Champions League. Regarding Hawaii and Rapa Nui I do not think I will add them.

3. I tried to be as much realistic as possible, so where there weren't relegations I did not enable them.

4. Sincerely I do not know, even because those teams enter the competitions in the early stages, so I do not know how those stages are hardcoded.

Il 9/12/2023 in 19:35 , valdeOLENCOOL ha scritto:

Is it possible to use your database without the OFC champions league fix? 

Hi @valdeOLENCOOL,

I guess yes, there not should be any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
Il 6/12/2023 in 16:38 , Liffa ha scritto:

I haven't found any good Italian database yet. So wouldn't mind using OP's to activate lower Italian leagues :)

Sorry but what you mean with "OP"?

• forzaformia changed the title to [FM24] Forzaformia Megapack - All Countries in the World [WIP]

This looks excellent, and I will use it, IF it is possible for Micronesia to enter FIFA competitions?

I know you're aiming for realism, but I've seen so many databases where people have nations like Greenland and Falkland Islands, and several other fake nations such as Yorkshire, so surely it must be possible to make Micronesia one?

Hi all!
I am preparing a gift for you all. CONCACAF is almost ready, I am testing all the 41 member Countries + Saint Barthelemy, Sain Pierre et Miquelon and Greenland.

Once tested them, I will try to recreate the Caribbean Shield and the Caribbean Cup, then I will move to UEFA.

Stay tuned!

2 hours ago, forzaformia said:

Hi all!
I am preparing a gift for you all. CONCACAF is almost ready, I am testing all the 41 member Countries + Saint Barthelemy, Sain Pierre et Miquelon and Greenland.

Once tested them, I will try to recreate the Caribbean Shield and the Caribbean Cup, then I will move to UEFA.

Stay tuned!

Arent Greenland in the process of applying to be in CONCACAF.

never mind, i took it as meaning Greenland to UEFA haha

Edited by timmarkcorcoran
correction

Posted (edited)

CONCACAF and CONMEBOL are officially out!

I added all the Countries of each federation, plus a lot of continental club tournaments.

As for now, I added 98 Countries, 15 Continental Club Competitions, 1 World Club Competition and 3 Competitions for Nations. 4 out of 6 continents are now COMPLETELLY playable.

Now I will start working on UEFA, and AFRICA will be the last continent to be done.

Have fun!

Edited by forzaformia

On 06/12/2023 at 03:29, forzaformia said:

1. Countries's short name is currently not editable in the editor, so for the newly created Nations, such as Niue, Nauru etc, you will see as short name the one related to the previous starting Country, like Burma, Upper Volta and so on. I will fix it as soon as the bug will be solved. --> SOLVED

Mate, has this been updated with the new ofc packs or is it something I can do with my files myself?

8 ore fa, Vakama2619 ha scritto:

Mate, has this been updated with the new ofc packs or is it something I can do with my files myself?

The bug of the editor has been fixed, so now you are able to modify Countries' short name.

I have corrected them together with the file of Greenland, so if you want to see them fixed you have to select also that file, even if it is not required to select Greenland as playable Country.

• forzaformia changed the title to [FM24] Forzaformia Megapack - All Countries in the World

Big news! Europe is almost ready.

Another 20 Coutries are coming, including Monaco and Vatican City.

With them, I added also the Falkland Islands (added as North American Country and not South American, due to a bug: I'll explain it once released).

In addition, the next release will include the Games for Small States (a national competition among European Countries with population less than 1M) and a little - juicy - surprise...

See you soon!

• forzaformia changed the title to [FM24] Forzaformia Realistic Megapack - All Countries in the World

Big news! Europe is almost ready.

Another 20 Coutries are coming, including Monaco and Vatican City.

With them, I added also the Falkland Islands (added as North American Country and not South American, due to a bug: I'll explain it once released).

In addition, the next release will include the Games for Small States (a national competition among European Countries with population less than 1M) and a little - juicy - surprise...

See you soon!

Will Russia be returning to international competitions in this megapack?

9 ore fa, Vakama2619 ha scritto:

Will Russia be returning to international competitions in this megapack?

Hi @Vakama2619, unfortunatelly no. That is something hardcoded, and to bypass it it would be necessary to recreate again all the European competitions system. It would be a very difficult and complicated work.

Hi @Vakama2619, unfortunatelly no. That is something hardcoded, and to bypass it it would be necessary to recreate again all the European competitions system. It would be a very difficult and complicated work.

okay, all good

On 05/12/2023 at 17:29, forzaformia said:

Hi all :)

This is Forzaformia. This year I wanted to try to recreate as much Countries as possible on FM, trying to be the most accurated I can using the basic rules on the editor.

OCEANIA FOOTBALL CONFEDERATION 

Below you will find a list of competitions I activated for all the OFC Countries, the 11 members + 2 associated members + 7 other Countries that are not members.

Hide contents

1. American Samoa:

• League: FFAS National League (L1)
  • Cup: FFAS President's Cup

2. Cook Island: 

• League: Rarotonga Round Cup (L1)
  • Cup: Cook Islands Cup

3. Fiji:

• Leagues: Premier League (L1), Senior League (L2), Regional Leagues (L3),  Inter-District Championship (Local Competitions: 3 Levels)
  • Cups: Battle of the Giants, Fiji FACT, Champions versus Champions, Pacific Community Cup

4. Kiribati:

• Leagues: Kiribati National Championship (L1), Kiribati Local Leagues (L2)
  • Cup: Kiribati Independence Cup

5. New Caledonia:

• Leagues: Super Ligue (L1), Promotion d'Honneur (L2), 1e Division (L3)
  • Cup: Coupe de Nouvelle-Caledonie

6. New Zealand

• Leagues: National League (L1), Regional Leagues (L2)
  • Cups: Chatam Cup, Charity Cup

7. Papua New Guinea:

• Leagues: National League (L1), Regional Leagues (L2)

8. Samoa:

• Leagues: FFS National Premier (L1), FFS First Division (L2), FFS Local League (L3)
  • Cup: Samoa Cup

9. Solomon Islands:

• Leagues: S-League (L1), Honiara Premier (L2), Honiara Division 1 (L3), Honiara Division 2 (L4), Honiara Division 3 (L5)
  • Cup: Solomon Cup

10. Tahiti:

• Leagues: Ligue 1 (L1), Ligue 2 + Moorea, Raiatea and Marquesas Islands (L2), Ligue 3 (L3)
  • Cups: Coupe de Tahiti Nui, Coupe des Champions, Coupe de Moorea, Coupe de Marquises

11. Tonga:

• Leagues: TFA Major League (L1), TFA First Division (L2), TFA Second Division (L3)
  • Cup: Tonga Challenge Cup

12. Tuvalu:

• Leagues: Division A (L1), Division B (L2), Outer Islands (L3)
  • Cups: Independence Cup, Independence Cup - B Division, Independence Cup - Outer Islands, NBT Cup, NBT Cup - B Division, Christmas Cup, Christmas Cup - B Division, Tuvalu Games, Tuvalu Games - B Division

13. Vanuatu:

• Leagues: VFF Champions League (L1), First Divisions (L2), Second Divisions (L3)
  • Cups: Port Vila President's Cup, PVFA - Independence Cup Premier Division, PVFA - Independence Cup First/Second Divisions, PVFA Opening Cup, LFA Premier Division Independence Cup

14. Bougainville:

• Leagues: Arawa FA B-League (L1)
  • Cup: Bougainville Cup

15. Marshall Islands:

• League: Soccer League (L1)

16: Micronesia:

• Leagues: Micronesian Premier League (L1), Micronesian Local Leagues (L2)
  • Cup: Micronesian Cup

17. Nauru:

18. Niue:

19. Palau:

• League: Adult League (L1)

20: Wallis and Futuna:

• League: Premiere Divsion (L1)
  • Cup: Wallis et Futuna Coupe

In addition, I also added three club continental competitions:

• OFC Champions League: recreated in order to include 2 clubs from all the Associations. It has dynamic qualifications that involve the starting stage for each Country.
  • OFC League: a competition among third and fourth of each OFC Country.
  • Melanesian Super Cup: a competition between the Cup champions of Fiji, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu.

Furthermore, I created the following nation continental competitions:

• Pacific Games
  • Pacific Mini-Games
  • Miconesian Games

ASIAN FOOTBALL CONFEDERATION

Below you will find a list of competitions I activated for all the AFC Countries.

Hide contents

1. Afghanistan: D1

2. Bahrain: D2 + King's Cup, Supercup, FA Cup and Elite Cup

3. Bangladesh: D6 + Federation Cup, Super Cup and Independence Cup

4. Bhutan: D3

5 Brunei: D2 + FA Cup and Sumbangish Cup

6. Cambodia:  D2 + Hun Sen Cup, League Cup and Sup Cup

7. Chinese Taipei: D2 + Taiwan University Football League and Taiwan High School Football League

8. DPR Korea: D3 + Torch Cup, People Games, Mangyongdae Prize, Peaktusan Prize, Pochonbo Torch Prize and Osandok Prize

9. Guam: D2 + GFA Cup

10. Iraq: D3 + Kurdistan Premier League, Kurdistan Local League, FA Cup, Super Cup and Kurdistan Cup

11. Iran: D4 + Hazfi Cup and Super Cup

12. Jordan: D3 + Jordan Cup, Super Cup and Shield

13. Kuwait: D2 + Kass El Ameer, Super Cup, Crown Prince Cup and Federation Cup

14. Kyrgyz Republic: D2 + Kubok and Superkubok

15. Laos: D2 + Lao Cup anf Lao Super Cup

16. Lebanon: D3 + FA Cup, Super Cup and Federation Cup

17. Macau: D4 + Taca de Macau and Taca 2a/3a Divisao

18. Mongolia: D2 and Mongolia Cup and Mongolia Super Cup

19. Myanmar: D2 + Ooredoo Cup and Charity Cup

20. Nepal: D3 + Aaha! Rara Gold Cup

21. Northern Mariana Islands:  D2 + Marianas Football Cup

22. Oman: D3 + Sultan Cup, Super Cup and Professional Cup

23. Pakistan: D1 + Challenge Cup

24. Palestine: D3 (Gaza + West Bank) + Palestine Cup, Palestine Super Cup, Arafat Cup and Gaza League Cup

25. Philippines: D1 + Football League

26. Qatar: D3 + Amir Cup, Supercup, Qatar Cup, FA Cup and Second Division Cup

27. Saudi Arabia: D5 + King's Cup and Super Cup

28. Sri Lanka: D4 + FA Cup

29. Syria: D4 + FASF Cup and FASF Super Cup

30. Tajikistan: D3 + Kubok, Superkubok and TFF Cup

31. Thailand: D4 + FA Cup, Champions Cup, League Cup and Insurance Cup

32. Timor Leste: D2 + Taca 12 de Novembro, Supertaca and Copa FFTL

33. Turkmenistan: D2 + Kubogy and Superkubogy

34. UAE: D4 + President's Cup, Super Cup and ADIB Cup

35. Uzbekistan: D3 + Kubogi and Super Cup

36. Vietnam: D4 + National Cup and National Super Cup

In addition, I also added the following Club Competitions, with dynamic spots according to the Country Ranking:

• A3 Cup: a competition among clubs champions of EAFF Countries.
  • ASEAN Championship: a competition among clubs champions of ASEAN Countries.
  • Mekong Club Championship: a competition among clubs from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
  • SAFF Club Championship: a competition among clubs champions of SAFF Countries.

CONCACAF

Below you will find a list of competitions I activated for all the CONCACAF Countries, the 38 members not already in game + 3 future potential members (Greenland, Saint Barthélemy and Saint Pierre et Miquelon).

Reveal hidden contents

1. Anguilla: D1 + AFA Knockout Cup and Anguilla Presdent's Cup

2. Antigua and Barbuda: D3 + FA Cup

3. Aruba: D1 + Copa Betico Croes

4. Bahamas: D2 + President's Cup

5. Barbados: D2 + Champion's Cup

6. Belize:  D1

7. Bermuda: D2 + FA Cup, Dudley Eve Trophy and Friendship Trophy

8. Bonaire: D1 + Day Cup

9. Cayman Island: D2 + Champion's Cup

10. Costa Rica: D2

11. Cuba: D3 + FA Cup, Charity Shield, President's Cup and Vice President's Cup

12. Curaçao: D3

13. Dominica: D2 + Knockout Cup

14. Dominican Republic: D1 + Copa Independencia

15. El Salvador: D2

14. French Guyana: D2 + Coupe de France - French Guyana and Coupe de Guyane

15. Grenada: D3 + Cup

16. Greenland: D1

17. Guadalupe: D2 + Coupe de France - Guadalupe and Coupe de Guadalupe

18. Guatemala: D3

19. Guyana: D1 + Super 16

20. Haiti: D2

21. Honduras: D1

22. Jamaica: D2 + Champion's Cup

23. Martinica: D3 + Coupe de France - Martinica, Trophéé du Conseil General and Coupe de la Martinica

24. Montserrat: D1

25. Nicaragua: D1

26. Panama: D2

22. Puerto Rico: D2

27. Saint Barthélemy: D1 + Coupe de Noel

28. Saint Lucia: D3 + Cup

29. Saint Martin: D1 + Cup

30. Saint Pierre et Miquelon: D1 + Coupe de France - Saint Pierre et Miquelon and Coupe de l'Archipelù

31. Saint Vincent and Grenadines: D3 + Cup

32. Sint Maarten: D1 + League Cup

33. Sint Kitts and Nevis: D2 (+ D1 Kitts), Cup and Carnival Cup

34. Suriname: D2 + Cup

35. Trinidad and Tobago: D2 + FA Trophy, Charity Shield, Citizens Cup and FA Cup

36. Turks and Caicos Islands: D1 + President's Cup

37. UK Virgin Islands: D1 + Cup

38. US Virgin Islands: D1

In addition, I also added the following Club Competitions:

• SXM Elite Championship: a competition between clubs champions of Saint Martin and Sint Maarten.
  • Kopa ABC: a competition among clubs from Aruba, Bonaire and Curaçao.
  • Ligue des Antilles: a competition among clubs from Guadalupe, French Guyana, Martinica, Saint Martin and Reunion.
  • Rencontre des Champions: a competition between clubs champions of Sint Marteen and Saint Barthélemy.
  • Caribbean Shield
  • Caribbean Cup
  • Central American Cup
  • CONCACAF Champions Cup

CONMEBOL

Below you will find a list of competitions I activated for all the CONMEBOL Countries

Reveal hidden contents

1. Bolivia: D2 + Copa

2. Ecuador: D2 + Copa and Supercopa

3. Paraguay: D4 + Copa and Supercopa

4. Venezuela: D2

UEFA

Below you will find a list of competitions I activated for all the UEFA Countries.

INTERNATIONAL

• FIFA Intercontinental Cup: recreated the new FIFA annual competition among club champions of each federation.

Below some screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.86cef73c560c97ab61fe440729cbac58.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.a530d6eb022dc7782ab5d21d214b2b18.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.f44e2f7bd03e2f2e9bd7f324dc0afc66.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.0f6f8959e1f6599bdba434b17992f8c3.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.c6e50b0a672fcc4b60c6d1e0ba8b692a.png

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.1e539e2586aa90dc553ca90f3a6c7850.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.b742288802ce32e71b3faaecb48c075a.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.0e72ffada433fd9022779b3bde5e1894.png

N.B.

As said before, I tried to recreate all the competitions as much realistic as I could using the basic editor. This means that it will not be 100% accurate, but at least a good 95%.

I tried to go deeper in each Country's League System, until I could find enough information about competitions and clubs.

Know Issues:

1. Countries's short name is currently not editable in the editor, so for the newly created Nations, such as Niue, Nauru etc, you will see as short name the one related to the previous starting Country, like Burma, Upper Volta and so on. I will fix it as soon as the bug will be solved. --> SOLVED

2. This pack is compatible only with my Italian League System file, that you can find above, under "UEFA" section. This means that if you want to use the pack, as Italian leagues you can use only my Italian league system.

Please feel free to give me considerations, tips or info where they are not correct. Any of these is always welcome.

I have plans to go ahead with all the other Continents.

If you want to share this pack you can do it, but please always give credits.

Thank you and hope you will join this!

Download:

AFC Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file/urp22mssnjmqja7/AFC_Pack.zip/file

CONCACAF Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pdmowyeg8vhb22b/CONCACAF_Pack.zip/file

CONMEBOL Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qzn9gv77p59b4w5/CONMEBOL_Pack.zip/file

OFC Pack: https://www.mediafire.com/file/hsk9jfjngt5eclw/OFC_Pack.zip/file

I love this. Ideas outside the box, Will have a look 

Europe is out!

As told before, I added all the remaining UEFA Countries, plus Monaco and Vatican City.

For now the "juicy surprise" is in stand by, because I am encountering some problems to have it stable working. I am investigating.

Future plans are CAF Countries, all the other dependencies in the world, like Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, and some disputed Countries, like Abkhazia, Northern Cyprus and a lot more!

CAF will take some time, but I hope to have it done by the end of the month.

Enjoy!

16 minutes ago, forzaformia said:

Europe is out!

As told before, I added all the remaining UEFA Countries, plus Monaco and Vatican City.

For now the "juicy surprise" is in stand by, because I am encountering some problems to have it stable working. I am investigating.

Future plans are CAF Countries, all the other dependencies in the world, like Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, and some disputed Countries, like Abkhazia, Northern Cyprus and a lot more!

CAF will take some time, but I hope to have it done by the end of the month.

Enjoy!

Excellent work mate. I look forward to starting a game with your files if I take a break from my current save in England. I'm looking forward to Africa in particular. I remember a very enjoyable save with Tiko United in Cameroon on a previous edition of FM.

23 ore fa, oche balboa ha scritto:

I love this. Ideas outside the box, Will have a look 

Thank you!
Hope you will enjoy this

27 minuti fa, Rick87 ha scritto:

Excellent work mate. I look forward to starting a game with your files if I take a break from my current save in England. I'm looking forward to Africa in particular. I remember a very enjoyable save with Tiko United in Cameroon on a previous edition of FM.

Thanks a lot :)

I think I will be ready with CAF by the end of the month, so enjoy your English career the most you can, because then Cameroon will be waiting for you :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! ☺️

CAF is almost ready. I am having a couple days of tests and then also the CAF Pack will be released.

With that one, ALL the Continentes will be FULLY present on the game.

Next step will be about the Countries/Dependencies/States with limited recognition that are not part of any Confederation.

Stay tuned for upcoming news!

Bye!

5 minutes ago, forzaformia said:

Hi all! ☺️

CAF is almost ready. I am having a couple days of tests and then also the CAF Pack will be released.

With that one, ALL the Continentes will be FULLY present on the game.

Next step will be about the Countries/Dependencies/States with limited recognition that are not part of any Confederation.

Stay tuned for upcoming news!

Bye!

Thank you for your hard work. I'm looking forward to the African countries. 

Guys I have found a couple of errors. I am fixing them and test all together again.

I hope everything will be ready by friday (tomorrow and thursday I am out for working).

Sorry a lot. I'll promise you a great surprise.

Bye!

@forzaformia This pack is compatible only with my Italian League System file, that you can find above, under "UEFA" section. This means that if you want to use the pack, as Italian leagues you can use only my Italian league s

Thank you very much for this pack!

Does this mean, it can be compatible with other leagues from other nations made by other creators, but for Italy only your league?

Would you consider making: 

Arab Club Champions Cup
Gulf Club Council Champions League
UNAF NESMA Cup
Kagame Interclub Cup (CECAFA Cup)
West African Club Championship (UFOA Cup)
America level 2 (USL Championship), 3 (MLS Next Pro, NISA and USL1)
Canada level 3 (League 1 Ontario, League 1 Alberta, League 1 Quebec, League 1 British Columbia) (apparently there exists no 2nd level)
Netherlands level 3 (Tweede Divisie), 4 (Derde Divisie A, Derde Divisie B) and 5 (Vierde Divisie A, Vierde Divisie B, Vierde Divisie C and Vierde Divisie D)
Honduras level 2 (Liga Nacional de Ascenso)

Will the Concacaf Caribbean Shield have the right qualifiers for the Concacaf Caribbean Cup? And will the Concacaf Caribbean Cup have the right qualifiers for the Concacaf Champions League?