[FM24] Forzaformia Realistic Megapack - All Countries in the World

Hello,

I am having some issues loading these editor files. Even with the Italy league file it is stalling when it begins to load leagues. 

The only other files I have are not editor data files, but graphics files. 

Any suggestions?

Hi all! :)

CAF is officially out.

Now all the Continents are FULLY PLAYABLE: 235 Nations and 534 leagues are ready to be played now.

But this is not the end: I still have plans for this megapack. I am going to add other leagues, from Dependencies and Countries with limited recognition. Stay tuned.

Hope you will enjoy this!

Il 23/1/2024 in 22:30 , Jorgen ha scritto:

@forzaformia This pack is compatible only with my Italian League System file, that you can find above, under "UEFA" section. This means that if you want to use the pack, as Italian leagues you can use only my Italian league s

Thank you very much for this pack!

Does this mean, it can be compatible with other leagues from other nations made by other creators, but for Italy only your league?

Would you consider making: 

Arab Club Champions Cup
Gulf Club Council Champions League
UNAF NESMA Cup
Kagame Interclub Cup (CECAFA Cup)
West African Club Championship (UFOA Cup)
America level 2 (USL Championship), 3 (MLS Next Pro, NISA and USL1)
Canada level 3 (League 1 Ontario, League 1 Alberta, League 1 Quebec, League 1 British Columbia) (apparently there exists no 2nd level)
Netherlands level 3 (Tweede Divisie), 4 (Derde Divisie A, Derde Divisie B) and 5 (Vierde Divisie A, Vierde Divisie B, Vierde Divisie C and Vierde Divisie D)
Honduras level 2 (Liga Nacional de Ascenso)

Will the Concacaf Caribbean Shield have the right qualifiers for the Concacaf Caribbean Cup? And will the Concacaf Caribbean Cup have the right qualifiers for the Concacaf Champions League?

Hi @Jorgen, unfortunatelly nope, other files other than mine are not compatible.

Regarding the competitions you mentioned, currently my plans are to add other Nations, but then of course, I could add also them.

Il 25/1/2024 in 18:27 , BloodwakeLive ha scritto:

Hello,

I am having some issues loading these editor files. Even with the Italy league file it is stalling when it begins to load leagues. 

The only other files I have are not editor data files, but graphics files. 

Any suggestions?

Hi @BloodwakeLive,

yes, the loading of all the leagues before being able to select them to configure the game can requires some time. We are talking about 235 Countries and 534 leagues. But then you can select the leagues you prefer and the game speed will not be affected.

22 ore fa, the_postie ha scritto:

Has anyone tried running all these leagues together in full detail? Thinking about maybe trying it in the future

Hi @the_postie,

for sure it is possible, but I would suggest you to not select for all of them the lowest league possible. More than 500+ leagues together could be very difficult to run in full details.

A quick question. NONE of the international competitions (CONCACAF, UEFA etc) won't work with any other Italian league patch? Or only the UEFA ones?

Edited by asapas

Hello

I have few questions, sorry if some maybe have obvious answers.

1. Is it compatible with Dave Increased realism mod?

2. Can '' Games of small countries'' tournament be turned off?

3. Not sure If I understand ''Italian league system'' requirement. Pack doesn't work with vanilla Italian league? What does that file add or changes ?

12 ore fa, asapas ha scritto:

A quick question. NONE of the international competitions (CONCACAF, UEFA etc) won't work with any other Italian league patch? Or only the UEFA ones?

Hi @asapas :)

Correct!

5 ore fa, anitamui ha scritto:

Have you ensured that all country club teams can register their GKs

Hi @anitamui :)

Yes. there no should be any problem about this.

4 ore fa, indario ha scritto:

Hello

I have few questions, sorry if some maybe have obvious answers.

1. Is it compatible with Dave Increased realism mod?

2. Can '' Games of small countries'' tournament be turned off?

3. Not sure If I understand ''Italian league system'' requirement. Pack doesn't work with vanilla Italian league? What does that file add or changes ?

Hi @indario :)

Do not hesitate to make any questions you want!

1. I don't think so. I made almost 5M changes in the database, so I do not believe they are compatible.

2. If you do not want it, you can not select it as database in the very first stage of the game's configuration.

3. Yes, part of this megapack is the Italian file, which basically recreated the Italian Leagues System, and it is strictly connected with all the other databases.

@forzaformia Excellent work on creating all these countries mate!

I downloaded all the continents and chose about 50 countries from it that I'm inclined to want to manage in rather than all 200 odd. however I have noticed that when trying to start a game, it gets stuck for a full 15-20 minutes between selecting the files and the screen where you select what leagues you want playable. Is there anyway speed this up?

Hi @Rick87, thank you a lot! :)

Yes, that phase could last a bit. It is normal due to the great amount of db changes. Anyway, the slowness is only limited to that. Once you arrive to next step, the one in which you can select the playable leagues, the process speed up.

5 ore fa, asapas ha scritto:

I didnt't understand the answer. What is the correct of those two? Only the UEFA ones don't work with other Italian league files, or EVERY ONE of them???

Hi @asapas, all the files of this megapack works only with my Italian file

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutos atrás, vrelcode10 disse:

Hello forzaformia, great work. Im from brazil and i will give it a try. I have searched for the italian file, it shows unavailable for me.

Edit, sorry, just logged here again and found it!! Thank u anyway😂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...