Manager Profile Picture

14 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Yeah, it's not in Preferences.

I've just gone the long way round by finding my UID, putting it in the config file and title of my photo, remembering to add the "r-".

Thus:

<record from="r-2002091888" to="graphics/pictures/person/r-2002091888/portrait"/>

Screenshot2023-12-01014718.png.f4e1b17fd59d0777aef9b6d3edddf022.png

Voila!

faceback.png.9e3abb82bca57c9ea37e48d2c9d85451.png

Quite the disappointment when they outright remove QoL features like that and making us work hard for our immersion.
Hopefully this is getting fixed.

2 minutes ago, Slipky said:

Quite the disappointment when they outright remove QoL features like that and making us work hard for our immersion.
Hopefully this is getting fixed.

I'm now living in fear that they 'fix' it tomorrow and undo hours of work I've put in to get my staff and regen faces back

8 minutes ago, Kaiser92 said:

Agreed. You'd assume a quick hot-fix would be dropped asap after such a small feature goes missing, but I guess they can't figure out where the bug is...?

I believe they know how to sort it but they work on fixing other bugs too, and the minor update will be released once it's all fixed. I hope to hear some information on when we can expect the update, like they did before.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/11/2023 at 19:48, phnompenhandy said:

Yeah, it's not in Preferences.

I've just gone the long way round by finding my UID, putting it in the config file and title of my photo, remembering to add the "r-".

Thus:

<record from="r-2002091888" to="graphics/pictures/person/r-2002091888/portrait"/>

Voila!

This no longer works either, since the most recent update. Between the last update and the one where they removed the option in options, this worked fine. Now it doesn't.

7 hours ago, CrowBar said:

This no longer works either, since the most recent update. Between the last update and the one where they removed the option in options, this worked fine. Now it doesn't.

Now they've restored the ability to do it in Preferences, just like before he first patch.

• 4 months later...