[FM24] England Level 10 Now Released

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

I dont really want to because there is still alot of data missing at Level 10.

Down to Level 8 is good.

Im working as hard as i can to try and get it done as quick as possible.

Ah, that's a shame, saw his video today and I was really wanting to get a Guiseley save going but I understand you not wanting to release it yet.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, alexknight14 said:

when will this be out buddy . Also other files I have tried to put in the edit data folder hasn't worked. I put FMF file in load up and start new game and database option is greyed out ?? 

I used the custom last year so confused why its not working 

any help guys 

It will be 2 weeks estimated but longer if its not right.

Do you have more than 1 database from any 1 country, you can only have from 1 country selected at the same time.

3 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Down to Level 8 is good.

Interesting, are you adding real players to clubs where possible?

23 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Down to Level 8 is good.

Is it possible to release the level 8 one?

1 hour ago, PurpleGoose said:

Hi Lionel! I saw WorkTheSpace Has started a new Park to prem Save on youtube using your database, said he is going put a link in a video description some point this weekend for the database so that others can use it too, is this true? :)

I have been trying my hardest to make that happen but i just dont think it will be ready in time.

There is quite alot of info missing from Level 10 and it is taking me quite a bit of time to get it in.

Edited by lionel messi

1 hour ago, lionel messi said:

I have been trying my hardest to make that happen but i just dont think it will be ready in time.

There is quite alot of info missing from Level 10 and it is taking me quite a bit of time to get it in.

That's absolutely no problem! Don't Rush yourself! were all just excited! Highly appreciative of everything you do! :) 

1 hour ago, CoryFM said:

do you reckon u could give us a brief ETA of when the file will be available mate?

If you can't wait there's a few other English databases available. but they don't include all the proper cups at level 9 and 10. But for me they lack immersion because of that. Just wait for the proper English database 

Edited by iGoldenBen

Thanks everyone for all your kind words.

Yeah you can never give a exact date as things have to be checked to see if working as intended as well as inputting missing data.

On a plus note i think i am further in front this year of what i normally i am at this stage.

I cant edit any kits in yet as waiting for a bug fix from Sports Interactive.

2 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Quality over a rush job mate! Impossible to set a deadline just because CoryFM wants to play. No point in him rushing one out if it won't work as inrended

just asking a question mate if that’s alright with u pal! no harm in looking forward to playing is there themodelcitizen? also - intended* ;)

49 minutes ago, laurenfoley49 said:

Will there be city boundaries included 

city boundaries are not needed as every team as regional divisions set.

sometimes a team from the north west counties league goes in a different league but thats because the league is over subscribed has it is with 24 teams in it

5 hours ago, phenomx3 said:

Any idea how this will compare to what DanFMDatabases has done and released in the last week?

Dan doesn't include any proper cups at levels 9 and 10 at the very least, but pretty sure there are several other differences too. 

As I'll be playing a Bury FC save proper cups are a must for me. 

Edited by iGoldenBen

IMO some other DBs exist just to activate a league, people don't care about immersion/realism/detail and just want to be able to churn through a season or have active leagues in the background. Like the 100+ league megapacks, they serve a different purpose than those which are an actual version of the real-life rules and formats. On the other hand, you have DBs like this one which are release-quality (if not better) and definitely worth waiting for!

This week I'm finishing up inserting missing logs and replacing blurry or outdated ones.

I have already finished divisions 5-10.

I have photos of the stadiums along with other stadiums in the world, but I don't know if I'll share them so that someone doesn't sue me for copyright ;)

Really looking forward to this release. Years since I last used it, but have recently moved to a place whose team is in level 9 (I think?) and itching to see how far I can take them.

Itching to start a save now, so this might be my new year's save, but looking forward to it all the same!

As always, this'll be my go-to file.

Question - with the expansion at level 8 taking 16 teams from lower down the system (as well as presumably filling in for the couple of teams in the system that withdrew this season), are you planning on bringing any teams up from level 11 to 10 in the first season to fill out the pyramid, or will it likely just be smaller level 10 divisions going forward as a consequence?

1 minute ago, howabe said:

As always, this'll be my go-to file.

Question - with the expansion at level 8 taking 16 teams from lower down the system (as well as presumably filling in for the couple of teams in the system that withdrew this season), are you planning on bringing any teams up from level 11 to 10 in the first season to fill out the pyramid, or will it likely just be smaller level 10 divisions going forward as a consequence?

No i will not be bringing teams up from Level 11 as i only go down as far as Level 10, going any further down just adds alot more divisions and teams and it is not much difference in quality and you just steam roll through the divisions quite easily and it also slows down processing down quite considerably.

There will not be that much difference at Level 10 due to the changes, every league at Level 10 will have on average 1 team less per division, the level 10 divisions go up and down in numbers each season depending on whith teams get relegated from Level 9 and which teams get promoted from Level 10.