[FM24] England Level 10 Now Released

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For over 2 months I have been creating logos and photos of stadiums for the Messi add-on from FM23. I have already finished all 10 leagues and 9 leagues and I will start working on the 8th league. When I finish, I will try to share it with you somehow.

Edited by SIRvMARIO

59 minutes ago, SIRvMARIO said:

Messi, are you planning to reduce the capacity of stadiums in the 9th and 10th league?

I've seen many photos of these clubs and most don't even have 500 seats. Well, unless you count the standing ones.

Its quite hard to find info for the stadiums, where info cant be found the number of seats is set to 0

1 minute ago, SIRvMARIO said:

From what I saw, in the lower leagues there is a requirement for clubs to have a minimum of 50 seats. So a minimum of 500 would probably be OK.

why a minimum of 500 if the minimum is 50?

you dont need a minimum of 500 seats until you reach national league at Level 5

7 hours ago, lionel messi said:

why a minimum of 500 if the minimum is 50?

you dont need a minimum of 500 seats until you reach national league at Level 5

The minimum number of seats required at each step ... this is 2022/23 rules.  For clubs where capacity/seating etc is not known, just set it to the minimum for the step.

image.png.f07f4d0f732413e0466926fd308be399.png

Faversham Town are expected to claim the league title and bounce back at the first attempt after relegation – with an £11,000 per week budget, the largest ever budget in the history of the Southern Counties East Football League Premier Division. This is from an article from a Kent newspaper must be one of the richest clubs outside the national league 

39 minutes ago, andydick said:

The minimum number of seats required at each step ... this is 2022/23 rules.  For clubs where capacity/seating etc is not known, just set it to the minimum for the step.

image.png.f07f4d0f732413e0466926fd308be399.png

I dont think they will change for this season has they have been like that for a few years now.

I wonder if we could have a link to a discord that people could access a link from. I know the donation ban here makes sense but if possible there should totally be an exception for "buy me a coffee" type links for creators like Messi who devote dozens of hours to a sweeping DB like this

15 hours ago, andydick said:

Informacje wyglądają dobrze.

Musimy jednak zmienić logo ligi – minęło dużo czasu, odkąd ligi były sponsorowane przez BetVictor. Południowo-środkowe i południowe południe używają tego samego logo.

image.png.d71eb813d0f57e64d01b5df2a6a886b1.pngimage.png.8a63a6994857d7cab3dd4630b36ef093.pngimage.png.dc2db8c7eda504a1c141ba07084e0372.png

Sponsor logos changed to yours in Divisions 7 and 8 ;)

On 10/11/2023 at 18:08, laurenfoley49 said:

Faversham Town are expected to claim the league title and bounce back at the first attempt after relegation – with an £11,000 per week budget, the largest ever budget in the history of the Southern Counties East Football League Premier Division. This is from an article from a Kent newspaper must be one of the richest clubs outside the national league 

That's an insane budget 

6 minutes ago, iGoldenBen said:

Zdecydowanie najlepsza baza danych angielskiej niższej ligi, korzystając z kilku innych. Zawsze miło jest mieć odpowiednie puchary aż do poziomu 10.

Can you provide a link? These large databases around the world do not include the lower English leagues.

On 11/11/2023 at 20:13, SIRvMARIO said:

I also give a big bow and congratulations on Messi's work.

Below I show how you can enrich his contribution by downloading appropriate graphics. I haven't made the T-shirts, but they look fantastic. The Lincoln team plays in the 8th Division.

8.jpg

What Stadium packs and player face packs do you use?

On 12.11.2023 at 22:21, PurpleGoose said:

Z jakich pakietów stadionowych i pakietów twarzy zawodników korzystasz?

I have been changing stadiums in England and logos myself for over 2 months. I should finish all divisions 1 to 10 within 10 days.

Photos of soccer players from sortitoutsi.

12 minutes ago, SIRvMARIO said:

I have been changing stadiums in England and logos myself for over 2 months. I should finish all divisions 1 to 10 within 10 days.

Awesome! , Thankyou! I look forward to being able to download them once your finished and if they are made available :) 

2 hours ago, SIRvMARIO said:

Appreciate your work. There's a few countries I'm anxious to get the lower leagues on, but this one is top of my list.

On 12/11/2023 at 12:45, iGoldenBen said:

That's an insane budget 

They’ve got a millionaire chairman from the local area Faversham Town's budget is rumoured to be £11,000 per week, while Glebe chairman Rocky McMillan confirmed last week that he has reduced his budget to £1,200 per week. Corinthian and Fisher do not have a playing budget. Erith & Belvedere won this ninth-tier division with a budget of £2,500 per week last season.

On 12/11/2023 at 14:32, themodelcitizen said:

That's gotta be the whole club's operating budget? Can't imagine it's just wages. Still massive at that level

They’ve got a millionaire chairman from the localarea Faversham Town's budget is rumoured to be £11,000 per week, while Glebe chairman Rocky McMillan confirmed last week that he has reduced his budget to £1,200 per week. Corinthian and Fisher do not have a playing budget. Erith & Belvedere won this ninth-tierdivision with a budget of £2,500 per week last season.