[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

27 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

the highlighted colours are set in the settings file, 

<colour name="fixture continental row" 											value="blue 700"/> <!-- fg blue -->
	<colour name="fixture cup row" 													value="green"/> <!-- fg blue lighter --> 
	<colour name="fixture friendly row" 											value="purple 500"/> <!-- fg purple -->

if you remove these lines, save the file and clear the cache and then reload the skin. the colours will revert back to the default 

For heaven's sake, what's your real name? I'd like to name my son after you.

You may find it a bit exaggerated, but it feels like I've been tormented by a relentless headache, and suddenly someone has lifted it with their hands in less than a minute. It worked!

God bless you and your family.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, realcaffrey_ said:

For heaven's sake, what's your real name? I'd like to name my son after you.

You may find it a bit exaggerated, but it feels like I've been tormented by a relentless headache, and suddenly someone has lifted it with their hands in less than a minute. It worked!

God bless you and your family.

you're welcome - glad i could help

Having an issue with keeping information locked in place on the home screen (ignore it's pulling a random team through with board members)

image.thumb.png.9492208c11d7229373322f36ccf1d588.png

Issue is when I leave the home screen and come back it doesn't populate

EDIT: Fixed

image.png

Edited by JustHowie

Hello.  Which file do i change and what section if i want to make the whole darkgrey box a little transparent so i can see the background thru a bit ?  

image.png.c42aa8b469c063dd8106c80358deb77e.png

Hi all I am trying to change the colour of the white box (CIRCLED IN BLUE) what file do i need to look at please... I am only after the xml name... I am not asking anyone to do it for me or which line to edit. I just want the name of the file thanks

Screenshot (9).png

Edited by Mark8213

56 minutes ago, Mark8213 said:

Hi all I am trying to change the colour of the white box (CIRCLED IN BLUE) what file do i need to look at please... I am only after the xml name... I am not asking anyone to do it for me or which line to edit. I just want the name of the file thanks

Screenshot (9).png

try and look here

tactics icon info panel overview.xml

i can't remember if you can find it here :(

13 minutes ago, snowofman said:

try and look here

tactics icon info panel overview.xml

i can't remember if you can find it here :(

Thanks mate i have sorted it was in settings.... <colour name="picking player unavailable" red="255" green="255" blue="255" />    <!-- player unavailable --> i just deleted that and its all ok now

Edited by Mark8213

43 minutes ago, vamcj said:

spacer.png

Guys, I already edited this screen, but I can't remember the file.
What it is?

============================

match team talk person info panel

if i remember correct

3 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

match feed panel

are you sure about that?
Well, I can't edit the size of the dialog block in this file.

<panel cancel_mouse_hide="true">

<animation class="fade_on_hide_animation" duration="0.2" />
	<real id="delay_modal_close" value="0.15" />

<record id="match_feed_item_panel_properties">
		<flags id="iapp" value="boxes/custom/match/dugout/paper"/>
		<!-- Assistant advice speech bubble appearance-->
		<string id="anHA" value="boxes/custom/match/dugout advice/Analysis and stats/paper" />
	</record>

<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize"/>

<!--standard feed items in here-->
	<container id="feed">
	</container>

<!--container for saying you've made changes to your tactics--><!--
	<container id="Chan" hidden="true">
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
		<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="0" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

--><!--text--><!--
		<widget class="text" id="ChaT" auto_size="horizontal" style="semi_bold, embossed" size="10" />

--><!--cancel pending changes button--><!--
		<widget class="button" id="ChaB" auto_size="horizontal">
			<translation id="text" translation_id="229828" type="use" value="Cancel" />
			<record id="click_event">
				<flags id="event_id" value="canc" />
			</record>
		</widget>
	</container>

--><!--container for match controls when viewing highlights--><!--
	<widget class="match_playback_control_container" id="Cont" file="match/match playback control container feed" hidden="true">
		<record id="object_property" get_property="maCo" set_property="maCo" />
	</widget>

-->
</panel>

37 minutes ago, vamcj said:

are you sure about that?
Well, I can't edit the size of the dialog block in this file.

<panel cancel_mouse_hide="true">

<animation class="fade_on_hide_animation" duration="0.2" />
	<real id="delay_modal_close" value="0.15" />

<record id="match_feed_item_panel_properties">
		<flags id="iapp" value="boxes/custom/match/dugout/paper"/>
		<!-- Assistant advice speech bubble appearance-->
		<string id="anHA" value="boxes/custom/match/dugout advice/Analysis and stats/paper" />
	</record>

<!--standard feed items in here-->
	<container id="feed">
	</container>

<!--container for saying you've made changes to your tactics--><!--
	<container id="Chan" hidden="true">
		<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="0" gap="0" />
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

--><!--text--><!--
		<widget class="text" id="ChaT" auto_size="horizontal" style="semi_bold, embossed" size="10" />

--><!--cancel pending changes button--><!--
		<widget class="button" id="ChaB" auto_size="horizontal">
			<translation id="text" translation_id="229828" type="use" value="Cancel" />
			<record id="click_event">
				<flags id="event_id" value="canc" />
			</record>
		</widget>
	</container>

--><!--container for match controls when viewing highlights--><!--
	<widget class="match_playback_control_container" id="Cont" file="match/match playback control container feed" hidden="true">
		<record id="object_property" get_property="maCo" set_property="maCo" />
	</widget>

-->
</panel>

I just directed you to the file, what comes after that i didnt check.

But for the size, you might need to locate a dialog file

Hello Community,

Does anyone know how to put this info in default skin?

I do not understand absolutely nothing about skinning, therefore, all every little help is very welcomed.

Thanks 

Screenshot (278).png

Screenshot (279).png

does anyone know where to find the files responsible for the appearance of this popup? part of the text is black.

Capture.PNG.c744c22564ba5a6a11cc084dd6d3a895.PNG

oh... found it using a search on the phrase horizontal_dividers :D

Edited by Olas Nick

Hey guys!  Using SAS skin. On the Match-bottom-bar file, can someone explain how to modify it so the players are less squeezed and the part with mentality, subs etc is a bit smaller?

image.thumb.png.7424d460fd7807e085433606b36c6e1b.png

12 hours ago, Pwick59 said:

Does anyone know how to add national flags next to player names on the tactics screen?

image.png.fccd392dfd571db049b5b840e174b73d.png

the easy way would be to locate a skin that has it already (flut skin) and see how he has done it

12 hours ago, sebel said:

Hey guys!  Using SAS skin. On the Match-bottom-bar file, can someone explain how to modify it so the players are less squeezed and the part with mentality, subs etc is a bit smaller?

image.thumb.png.7424d460fd7807e085433606b36c6e1b.png

edit the 

match console quick tactics panel

On 23/03/2024 at 08:50, Mark8213 said:

Screenshot (9).png

Can I ask how you go the stars to show up on subs and players not in team ? I'm sure I had it but recently it's only showing on the top 11 

4 minutes ago, Jamie Aubrey said:

Can I ask how you go the stars to show up on subs and players not in team ? I'm sure I had it but recently it's only showing on the top 11 

it's just the normal Ca and PA. if you look at the report view you can see it shows for all, so you just remove the Default role ability and replace it with the normal :)

Hello, it is me again. :P

I have two questions:

Where can I change the color of the highlighted buttons (green atm). I tried to find it in the settings.xml but could not (this is club overview panel.xml).

And is it possible to rotate the starting squad pitch 90° anti clockwise. Maybe you can also point me to a skin where it is done. Thanks very much.

1.jpg.1da140d765f3dc1f6d392d1ca374da5b.jpg

8 minutes ago, vamcj said:

spacer.png

How do I increase the size of the letters a little more on this news screen, on the left side (where I marked in red)?

thats the inbox

and probably inbox panel.xml

what xml do i need to edit the writing in the RED BOX as its currently black and unreadable thanks in advance

Screenshot (15).png

Edited by Mark8213

1 hour ago, Mark8213 said:

what xml do i need to edit the writing in the RED BOX as its currently black and unreadable thanks in advance 

Screenshot (15).png

FIXED

Edited by Mark8213

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Holzi:

Hello, it is me again. :P

I have two questions:

Where can I change the color of the highlighted buttons (green atm). I tried to find it in the settings.xml but could not (this is club overview panel.xml).

And is it possible to rotate the starting squad pitch 90° anti clockwise. Maybe you can also point me to a skin where it is done. Thanks very much.

1.jpg.1da140d765f3dc1f6d392d1ca374da5b.jpg

Turning the pitch was quite easy (<string id="vertical" value="true" />) but I can not find the colors used... :(

46 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Turning the pitch was quite easy (<string id="vertical" value="true" />) but I can not find the colors used... :(

FM24 Rensie v2\graphics\tabs\tato\tab\normal

(guessing Rensie skin) else if you look in the classes folder of the skin you're using look for tabbed / tabbed_container and see what the file path for appearance is

image.png.50e1f6ce1523eec1829314b99e02d36e.png

vor 37 Minuten schrieb JustHowie:

(guessing Rensie skin) else if you look in the classes folder of the skin you're using look for tabbed / tabbed_container and see what the file path for appearance is

Thanks a lot! That was it.. colour was defined in a button.xml.

13 hours ago, JustHowie said:

I would say it's a Frankenstein skin, not mine... it's mixed everything with the tato skin based on the picture.

The first skin I tried was Tato skin and I liked it.. then I switched to Rensie skin because it had more information on some views but some overviews were missing (nation overview for example). So in the end it got a mix of Tato skin and Rensie skin with Rensie as base. Both are great skins and thanks for making and releasing them!

12 minutes ago, Holzi said:

The first skin I tried was Tato skin and I liked it.. then I switched to Rensie skin because it had more information on some views but some overviews were missing (nation overview for example). So in the end it got a mix of Tato skin and Rensie skin with Rensie as base. Both are great skins and thanks for making and releasing them!

we all start somewhere my creation started as a frankenstein of opz and tato

Hey,

Is it a specific xml file or so file i can change to size of the attributes numbers on players ?

My numbers is too big and wanted to make em samller?

using the kojuro skin.

8 minutes ago, dopie said:

Hey,

Is it a specific xml file or so file i can change to size of the attributes numbers on players ?

My numbers is too big and wanted to make em samller?

using the kojuro skin.

person properties or separately in each of dozens of files where these attributes are displayed. I'm not familiar with this skin, I don't remember how it was implemented there.

spacer.png

Hi guys!
I'm editing the details on the player overview screen, and the AC and CP stars simply turn gray (without fills).
I've tried several things and I can't get any results.
I tried to copy from other skins, but with no result, can anyone help me?

my code...

<!--CA & PA-->					
			<container height="80">
				<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="110,60,110" offset="0" gap="5" />

<!-- CA -->
				<container class="player_scout_reports_panel" file="none">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" offset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="middle" inset="0" gap="0" offset="0" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />

<widget class="label" spec="normal" alignment="centre,bottom" size="8" font="title" colour="white">
					<translation id="text"  type="use" value="Capacid. Atual" />
					<translation id="alternate_text" translation_id="361072" type="use" value="CA[COMMENT:Column heading; short for current ability]" />
				</widget>

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAIC" alignment="centre, top" height="15" click_event="ltms"/>

</container>

<!--Club logo-->
				<container height="80">
				<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pclB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" width="60" height="70" wants_mouse_events="true" embed_in_frame="true">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" embed_in_frame="true" />
					<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" />
				</widget>
				</container>

<!-- PA -->
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" offset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
				<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="middle" inset="0" gap="0" offset="0" />

<widget class="label" spec="normal" alignment="centre,bottom" size="8" font="title" colour="white">
					<translation id="text" type="use" value="Capac. Potencial" />
				</widget>

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="PAic" alignment="centre,top" height="15" click_event="ltms"/>

</container>
			</container>

Edited by vamcj

6 hours ago, vamcj said:

spacer.png

Hi guys!
I'm editing the details on the player overview screen, and the AC and CP stars simply turn gray (without fills).
I've tried several things and I can't get any results.
I tried to copy from other skins, but with no result, can anyone help me?

my code...

<!--CA & PA-->					
			<container height="80">
				<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="110,60,110" offset="0" gap="5" />

<!-- CA -->

<translation id="text"  type="use" value="Capacid. Atual" />
					<translation id="alternate_text" translation_id="361072" type="use" value="CA[COMMENT:Column heading; short for current ability]" />
				</widget>

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="CAIC" alignment="centre, top" height="15" click_event="ltms"/>

</container>

<!--Club logo-->
				<container height="80">
				<widget class="object_portrait_picture" id="pclB" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" width="60" height="70" wants_mouse_events="true" embed_in_frame="true">
					<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" embed_in_frame="true" />
					<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" />
				</widget>
				</container>

<!-- PA -->

<translation id="text" type="use" value="Capac. Potencial" />
				</widget>

<widget class="scout_stars_label" id="PAic" alignment="centre,top" height="15" click_event="ltms"/>

</container>
			</container>

try and add

inside the widget instead of outside

or use 

<record id="object_property" get_property="Ppab" />

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcab" />