[FM23][Skin]Just Skin23 [FINAL]

JustHowie

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM23]Just Skin23

1 minute ago, dadou004 said:

Very great Skin

2-3 things to ask:

- I don't have button for in-game editor ?

- at half-time, stats panel doesn't work

I am working on a solution for the IGE as I don't own it I can't see the changes I have made, I will take a look at the HT panels thank you

14 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

I am working on a solution for the IGE as I don't own it I can't see the changes I have made, I will take a look at the HT panels thank you

I believe that any database where the editor has been used, will bring the Icon to show. It will atleast give you a way to see what changes you make :) 

27 minutes ago, john1 said:

Looks epic!

Also came across this

ddce757b5da270827031a37b855669a0.png

🙈 Will take a look after work 

Instant result should already be built in? It is my end 

Edited by JustHowie

I am really liking this skin and it's very easy and loving the boxes :D Also as I am huge fan of using instant result and I know it doesn't have it on this skin, will you be adding this?

30 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

🙈 Will take a look after work 

Instant result should already be built in? It is my end 

My bad, Forgot that I was in pre season! :D Left it to my assistant manager, Yes they are there.

10 hours ago, john1 said:

My bad, Forgot that I was in pre season! :D Left it to my assistant manager, Yes they are there.

Updated fixed your issue and a few other things I missed thank you for the find 

Updated with Mods for removing attribute boxes / changing pitch colour

toaster for hidden attributes added 

some recolouring's

Wanted to get this out before I broke the skin exploring buttons

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Fwiedwice said:

Hi, been using your skin since launch, I have notice this in the club info tab. I mean it could be I'm using a larger zoom of 125%.
image.png.2bdf60cede277cdba467763c8091b52b.png

This most likely is a zoom issue as I play on 85% and have done testing on 100% and not seen this crop up yet. I shall have a look and see if I can make it slightly larger without effecting the other containers 

Had to hot fix the tactics screen due to negligence of using an analysis container thus leaving the pitch screen blank in the off season / world cup

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0fac181ac0ec59f090860567bed2bd37.png

This has been rectified by separating the tab which should have been what was originally done (apologises)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e236952740298fe1451d530a462f3474.png

As I have been testing reducing the size of the skin there may be other issues that have cropped up I have missed (easy fixes with the just/graphics/boxes) but note I have also been restructuring the file paths and removing redundant panels and may have inadvertently removed something useful in the process. Please if you find any issues let me know, apologises for any issues they may have caused 

• snowofman changed the title to [FM23][Skin]Just Skin23
28 minutes ago, lugui said:

Fantastic work overall, @JustHowie. These new tweaks under the tactics screen are very inspiring and provide a lot more info to play with.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm glad you're enjoying! I finally feel like I'm standing on my own feet rather than leaning on others so much now.

1 minute ago, toonfan2005 said:

@JustHowie Loving the skin, just 1 question, is there anyway to take away the overview info panels when watching a match? im finding they obscure the pitch too much.

I haven't looked into it but I can or possibly if they can be smaller maybe 

40 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

I haven't looked into it but I can or possibly if they can be smaller maybe 

yeah if possible that would be great. i tried clicking  on both left and right, but nothing. Its just a minor thing, im getting used to it now, best skin ive used, and ive used them all haha

6 minutes ago, toonfan2005 said:

yeah if possible that would be great. i tried clicking  on both left and right, but nothing. Its just a minor thing, im getting used to it now, best skin ive used, and ive used them all haha

Like snowofman has said try clicking the scoreboard at the top it drops the menus out of view. 

Edited by JustHowie

• all tactics screens should mirror the original design now, over 100 lines of redundant code removed or optimised (entire page sitting at around 80 lines including notes left)
  • Player overview / club panels tidied with better formattings.
  • Fixes to missing paths / default_items on some tab pages.
  • Fixes to HT/ft review only showing home team in formations.
  • Alot more optimisation changes for users with lower resolution settings (not in any way the complete article)
  • var in game should be back to original (not been able to test this as the games I have played haven't had checks).

Updates are potentially going to be less frequent at this point due to personal reasons I will still try and monitor any issues found.

Full update cycle leading to final release

Updates

16th August HOTFIX 20:30

• MOD added for reverting to STARS not circles (renamed and tidied some of the instructions up in general)
  • Few new panels on the player screen (more to come couldn't fit them in in time)
  • FIX hidden attributes pop-up should hopefully work now (sorry).
  • Team reports / stats (in squad planner) fixed and updated (thanks GIMN)
  • NEW! social feed!
  • NEW! news feed!
  • FIXED! annoying "no comparison box" on tactics pag
  • NEW! continents page revamped! now includes award panel for each continent (world has ballon d'or etc) same issues with news panels will look to address!
  • Scouting views update to include world rep, and all views slightly resized to hopefully better fit!
  • Match day fixes and updated panels (pre match, team talk, instant result pop-up) my apologises for not addressing the ugliness of some of the panels and none populating panels! I hope this update makes up for this.
  • Over 57 QoL changes made and code trims.

9th August

• MOD added to have normal colours for morale/ condition.
  • More panel reworking done to try and make the game adaptible to lower resolutions / scaling
  • Awards panel & reworked season preview in the competitions page incase you want to view Ligue 1's goal of the month while managing a team in Vanarama southern league.
  • Reworked scout cards (there's a spacing issue so a new tab for positions, role and squad comparison has been added to compensate)
  • New base stadium added so if you're in a new ground or don't use a pack you get to stare at the Etihad now enjoy!
  • Probably a few things I am missing mentioning so I'm going to say more purple and QoL changes made

6th August

• Quick tidy of some redundant panels and miscolouring's
  • Switch buttons are now blue when selected for visibility

2nd August

• Over 100 lines of code remove, optimised the rest of the code in the tactics screen and both match day and tactics page tactics show same information.
  • Reworks on panels to try and better adjust to lower resolutions
  • Coding repathing to reduce size of panels / fixes to previous pathing changes which left blank spaces
  • Carousel city/ stadium on club page
  • Profile Tweaks // formatting of panels tidied.

28-29th July

• Hot fix to tactics screen during pre season // there is some experimental work in here I haven't fully tested yet but this will fix the tactics screen for now.
  • Because of this you will notice even more tactics screen tabs with more information available to you.
  • I have been experimenting with reducing the ammount of graphics thus reducing the size of the skin if you find any issues please let me know
  • NEW! match day lineup preview panels
  • Hopefully the last hotfix for the tactics screen (29/7 00:15)

26th July

• Micro update (27/7) added bookmarks to manager home selectors, tidied code up in places.
  • Lots of annoying entity/layout IDs removed to make it more friendly for people if they want to modify
  • Finance snapshots updated for optimisation on the home screen
  • Changes to left tab on player profile to better fit information
  • Tactics screen rework, more information available on the same screen through tabs
  • fixed some team views that showed inconsistency's
  • QoL spacing fixes
  • (Attributeless didn't make it this patch nor did % condition as there is alot of changes needed to facilitate these I overlooked (extra files needed for all mods))

19th July

• MOD added to add/remove the smiley face hidden attributes
  • Tactics bar fix added + Tactical familiarity tab button replaced with form graph
  • Slight rework to competitions page (both)
  • Intro panel now includes a link to FM skinning community if you've ever been interested in learning

12th July

• MODS folder added
  • Now available in rar format
  • Hidden attributes toaster button

• JustHowie changed the title to [FM23][Skin]Just Skin23 [FINAL]
26 minutes ago, hyrule_king said:

Cracking work, it has been interesting watching your progress and testing a few panels for you. My favourite is the tactics section, really nice!!

It's a shame how much I've wanted to add but there's conflicts with some panels going together (take head to head if it goes in the same container as the next match it breaks the team1 Vs team2 section at the top) 

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

It's a shame how much I've wanted to add but there's conflicts with some panels going together (take head to head if it goes in the same container as the next match it breaks the team1 Vs team2 section at the top) 

You have really taken to the coding side of it very quickly.

21 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Yes, just go to panels/player/woz and edit the dna.xml and replace the attributes to what you want instead

<translation id="name" translation_id="227916" type="use" value="Concentration" />

So here, I would simply have to change "Concentration" to whatever I would like instead?

14 minutes ago, Lasson said:

<translation id="name" translation_id="227916" type="use" value="Concentration" />

So here, I would simply have to change "Concentration" to whatever I would like instead?

not exactly

translation_id is the name "Concentration" that the game translate, so you have to locate the id from 

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\languages  - here you'll find a example file where you can find the id's of the different things in fm (mostly)

the translation id can also be found in the attached file - same place as the id for the attributes

then you have to find the is of the attributes itself like "Pcnt" for Concentration so it matches with the name of the attributes

these can be found in the attached file

person properties.xml

12 minutes ago, snowofman said:

not exactly

translation_id is the name "Concentration" that the game translate, so you have to locate the id from 

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\languages  - here you'll find a example file where you can find the id's of the different things in fm (mostly)

the translation id can also be found in the attached file - same place as the id for the attributes

then you have to find the is of the attributes itself like "Pcnt" for Concentration so it matches with the name of the attributes

these can be found in the attached file

person properties.xml 1.24 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you. I think I got it.

image.png.09093b6b04752b365f4ee4c657b8a576.png