*Official* Football Manager 2023 Console & Touch Feedback Thread

11 hours ago, nickgt7 said:

Regarding the 200m boost has anyone used it more than once with different saved games? Or it is a one time thing? 

One time only pointless really. Should be different saves compatible 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28/06/2023 at 18:48, Robocat said:

Given the big announcement today will FM Touch be available once again outside of apple arcade? 

I’d imagine it won’t be as it sounds like an Apple Arcade exclusive. Plus no mention of it on the blog unfortunately. It is on switch mind you if that’s an option. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/06/2023 at 18:48, Robocat said:

Given the big announcement today will FM Touch be available once again outside of apple arcade? 

Almost certainly not. Miles has said repeatedly that the only thing that made FM Touch financially viable again was the partnership with Apple.

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/07/2023 at 09:33, TopToffee said:

Almost certainly not. Miles has said repeatedly that the only thing that made FM Touch financially viable again was the partnership with Apple.

Here’s Some other another reasons from Mark see below: 

On 19/08/2023 at 19:34, Marc Vaughan said:

The tablet* market for android devices isn't very large and the simple fact of the matter is that supporting android as a platform is very intensive from a development front which makes it unlikely that in the short-term you'll see that version of the game released on android.

The reason its different to Apple/Nintendo is:

* Android is a fully open platform so Apple/Nintendo have only a few devices to support and test, FMM is currently played and enjoyed on over 4,000 different android devices.
* On top of this Android isn't a 'standard' Operating System, each hardware manufacturer customized it for their devices which means there are a myriad of potential issues that can arise upon devices that might be bespoke to their particular operating system implementation (I've personally implemented a host of specific android fixes within FMM for individual platforms/variants and it consumes a lot of brainpower and time that might otherwise be spent improving the core game itself).

It is possible this will change in the future if the android market continues to grow - until then you always have the choice to purchase an iPad or similar if you want to play a particular variant of our products (I have no particular bias towards either mobile game - until last year I was executive producer on FMC, so have been involved in both FMM and that product).

*I mention tablet because the situation for phones is even more diverse for android (and the FMC interface for phones is very different to the one you posted).

Link to thread: Link

I'm on IPAD pro and the font size. I.e. the size of the letters are very small considering the size (big!) of the tablet screen.

Is this a bug? Is there any option to make the font bigger?

Edited by at1971
typo

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2023 at 12:57, at1971 said:

I'm on IPAD pro and the font size. I.e. the size of the letters are very small considering the size (big!) of the tablet screen.

Is this a bug? Is there any option to make the font bigger?

Hi @at1971 I also have same device and I don’t think it’s possible. @Desmond Richardson might know for certain though 

2 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Further platform information will be released in the coming weeks, with details on features to drop in early November.

Damn. Tough, got a subscription just to play FM Touch, due to renew at the end of the month. Guess I’ll have to gamble here lol

FMT23 has been one of the weirdest editions for me. The match and graphics engines are the best they have been, but huge issues with the rest of the game meant I didn’t play FM for 4-5 months this year.

I picked it back up last month and continued my FC København save, using my own handcrafted tactic which focusses on overloads, third man runs, and through balls.

Today I ‘completed’ FMT23. 

IMG_6979.thumb.jpeg.4b7bcd0dd7ffcfb1cc50bd05f7b2145c.jpeg

2000/1 odds of winning the Champions League at the start of the season, and way too early in my opinion to consider getting anywhere near winning (only in season 6) Getting to the playoff knockout round would have been an achievement. 

After losing 4-1 away at Dortmund in the playoff, we won 6-2 at home and didn’t lose again after that, knocking out Atletico, Napoli and Bayern, before Liverpool in the final.

Seeing the club badge on the celebrations, hearing the music playing, and getting to celebrate wildly as my in game characters achieved glory, is a great way to sign off this year’s edition of FM.

For those playing FMT, I would welcome a way to make the game a bit more malleable. 

Those playing on PC have the option of an editor. Those playing on FMM have the option of Rich Benefactor.

Those playing the most expensive version of the game - 12 x £5 - don’t have a couple of unlockables, but nothing really game changing. We had those single usage things later on, but they were one and done to the edition / user… not even per game.

17 hours ago, Smplkd1985 said:

For those playing FMT, I would welcome a way to make the game a bit more malleable. 

Those playing on PC have the option of an editor. Those playing on FMM have the option of Rich Benefactor.

Those playing the most expensive version of the game - 12 x £5 - don’t have a couple of unlockables, but nothing really game changing. We had those single usage things later on, but they were one and done to the edition / user… not even per game.

Please create a thread here Football Manager Touch Feature Requests

• 1 month later...