Logopacks

GreyedOutMan

11 hours ago, ImDaWeasel said:

Trust me and don't install any graphics until full release. 

I'm not sure why you assert this with such certainty :confused: 

I can't recall any issues with using graphics during the beta versions in the past, and they're working perfectly fine for me so far. If anything, should any issues crop up, they can be logged and resolved in time for the full release.

12 hours ago, GreyedOutMan said:

Hi all,

Can anyone advice on how to install a logopack from FM2022 on the new beta? I know there's a way to do it but I can't remember what it is. Windows 11...

Best to ask in the Skinning Hideout for help with this

Probably saying not to install to avoid any potential conflicts and the user assuming there’s a bug within the game. May end up reporting bugs that don’t exist. It is still beta, so anything could go wrong still. 

Got mine installed . No issues . Just copy your graphics folder from FM22 to FM23 in your sports interactive folder . Go into game , preferences and untick decrease page load times in interface section then confirm.  Once done go back and tick then confirm 

Edited by prot651

On 20/10/2022 at 13:51, GreyedOutMan said:

Hi all,

Can anyone advice on how to install a logopack from FM2022 on the new beta? I know there's a way to do it but I can't remember what it is. Windows 11...

Download and move the folder to the following location:

Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2022/graphics

If you see no 'graphics' subfolder, just create a new folder and name it as such.

Edited by phd_angel