No job interviews after winning the title

Hey guys.

I took the title in my second season with excelsior in the dutch league EREDIVISIE. (with Penetation tactic. Thank you @vujevic )

at the end of the season after winning i sent CV to top 5 DIVISIONS in europe (FRANCE, ENGLAD, ITALY ,GERMANY, SPAIN) and no one job interviews

approached small clubs in the first league like Lorient and they decline to give me an interview.

completed the all NATIONAL qualifications.

i'm still at Excelsior, i haven't resigned. won the super cup against AJAX at the beginning of the 3rd season.

bummer

How's your reputation looking? You contract length will also play a part.

With a 3 star rep and a 4th place finish in the 2.Bundesliga with Kaiserslautern I was wanted and offered interviews by like 4 clubs at the end of the season, Union Berlin in Bundesliga and 3 others that underachieved in 2.Bundesliga.

Your adaptability is low, which can be a reason not to get any offers. You also have a contract for 3 years, which is another reason for clubs not to do it. 

What you can do is create two saves: one where you quit and the other one as a backup. See what comes out of it and go from there. 

7 hours ago, Brasilia88 said:

Your adaptability is low, which can be a reason not to get any offers. You also have a contract for 3 years, which is another reason for clubs not to do it. 

What you can do is create two saves: one where you quit and the other one as a backup. See what comes out of it and go from there. 

Of which he is. only 3 months into. I don't know if it's in the game, but that would be a huge red flag as a club for me if someone who has just signed a new contract is trying to get a job elsewhere.

Adaptability of 2 has to play a big role here, as mentioned above.

Also, I'd love for the game to be a bit more realistic when it comes to coaching licences. You can't coach in a top European league without a Pro Dimploma. Nothing to do with reputation, it is part of UEFA's regulations. 

So, even if we allow someone to suspend disbelief and start as a manager in a top league without a Pro Diploma, I would hope the game won't allow you to even be eligible for another top flight job without it. But I know the game currently does let you get jobs even when you don't have appropriate qualifications. 

Edited by DrIgz

I've played a season and a half with Hyde in the VNN now and I get loads of offers from higher tier clubs. I lost the playoff final in the first season when predicted to go down, so overachieved quite a bit. I started with no experience and no badges, but the board has let me take badges up to Continental C, and so far I've gotten 4 interview offers without any applications. The top ones I got first and then down the list.

Fylde (Vanarama National League)
Newport County (League Two)
Harrogate Town (League Two)
Ipswich Town (League One)

So for me, I think it seems too easy to get higher rated offers.

30 minutes ago, XaW said:

I've played a season and a half with Hyde in the VNN now and I get loads of offers from higher tier clubs. I lost the playoff final in the first season when predicted to go down, so overachieved quite a bit. I started with no experience and no badges, but the board has let me take badges up to Continental C, and so far I've gotten 4 interview offers without any applications. The top ones I got first and then down the list.

Fylde (Vanarama National League)
Newport County (League Two)
Harrogate Town (League Two)
Ipswich Town (League One)

So for me, I think it seems too easy to get higher rated offers.

Duk5QsW.png

:onmehead: