What is WRONG with Neil Brock (the one in-game, I mean...)

Playing a journeyman save in 2034, managing Hull City above expectations, currently waiting to play the Euro Cup final and have qualified for the Champions League next year. Last season I signed a set-for-release Neil Brock who had been abandoned by Chelsea. In his first season, he's leading Hull in goals, and has been called up by England for the World Cup. And after all of this, I get a notice that Watford's coming in for a bid, and it says he "desperately wants to move to Watford and is hopeful to be able to discuss terms as soon as possible." Except yeah, I have him under contract for 4 more years, his morale is perfect, he has no negatives to morale, and Watford's in 8th and isn't going to be playing continental football any time soon. Also, he's the highest paid player on the squad, so it's not a salary issue. 

10 hours ago, FrazT said:

Watford FC is a sponsor of SI IRL, so it will probably be hard coded about his love for that club.

It's not listed as his favorite club, although it does say he'd prefer NOT to play for Chelsea, which I understand since they let him go.