[FM 22] 5 out of 12 subs for all UEFA Competitions and more ( 100% Updated for v 24.0 )

Good day fellow Football Manager Fans, 

I bring you today two databases, one containing UEFA competitions and one containing South American Competitions. 

UEFA File:
- Champions League
- Europa
- Conference
- SuperCup

Copa SA:
- Copa Libertadores
- Copa Sudamericana
- Recopa Santander Sudamericana

What was edited? The substitutions rules have been edited for all the competitions to 5 out 12 subs and some of those tournaments have a +1 sub in extra time.  The names for most of the competitions were updated.

I have tested it out to make sure it works. I simmed up to 4 years to make sure they were properly modded. 

My next goal is to learn how to edit the prize money for the UEFA competitions, mainly Champions League. 

I hope all of you enjoy it. 

CL.PNG

Eurpa.PNG

SC.PNG

Screen Shot 11-11-21 at 10.11 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-11-21 at 11.58 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-11-21 at 11.57 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-11-21 at 11.57 AM 001.PNG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently updated, test and uploaded the Copa version name Copa SA 23 

I am still working on the UEFA leagues. I am encountering some issues. If anyone wants to help me I'd be more than happy share that file. I also started working on Leagues, again if someone wants to help me collaborate for unlocking lower leagues from Italy, Brazil, etc...  I'd appreciate the help 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated and tested UEFA competitions.  UEFA 23.0 

UEFA Comp.fmf Copa SA.fmf

Copa SA 23.0.fmf

UEFA 23.0.fmf

Competitions 24.rar

Edited by Juventus

Very nice. Thank you for this. I've always disliked not being able to use more subs in European Competitions. I already have my English Leagues setup to allow 7 from 12 Subs in the Leagues and All 12 Subs in Cup Games. This file, will go nicely alongside that so thanks again and will keep track to see if you update it in future.

18 hours ago, cwattyeso said:

Very nice. Thank you for this. I've always disliked not being able to use more subs in European Competitions. I already have my English Leagues setup to allow 7 from 12 Subs in the Leagues and All 12 Subs in Cup Games. This file, will go nicely alongside that so thanks again and will keep track to see if you update it in future.

Thank you.  As someone who plays a lot of Italian leagues I always hated the fact I would have to trim my bench when it came time for Champions League. 

On 19/11/2021 at 17:33, dino88 said:

hi - would it be possible to create a file where the spanish first and second division sub 3 from 9 in year one, please?

i think theres a bug on fm22 and although year 1 in la liga allows for 5 out of 12, i can only sub 3!! thanks. 

Because of Covid there are multiple rule sets.  

First - Advanced Rules-Spain-LaLigaSantander-Stages 0-lge(League)-League Settings-Substitution Rules

That will set Substituttion Rules for FUTURE seasons, beginning in 2022/23 season.

Second

Advanced Rules-Spain-LaLigaSantander-Additional Helpers-Move Dates, Schedule Change Due to Virus Restrictions, 2021...-Substitution Rules

The sub rules under Additional Helper will set the subsittution rules for 2021/22 season ONLY.

On 11/11/2021 at 12:15, Juventus said:

Good fellow Football Manager Fans, 

I bring you today two databases, one containing UEFA competitions and one containing South American Competitions. 

UEFA File:
- Champions League
- Europa
- Conference
- SuperCup

Copa SA:
- Copa Libertadores
- Copa Sudamericana
- Recopa Santander Sudamericana

What was edited? The substitutions rules have been edited for all the competitions to 5 out 12 subs and some of those tournaments have a +1 sub in extra time.  The names for most of the competitions were updated.

I have tested it out to make sure it works. I simmed up to 4 years to make sure they were properly modded. 

My next goal is to learn how to edit the prize money for the UEFA competitions, mainly Champions League. 

I hope all of you enjoy it. 

CL.PNG

Eurpa.PNG

SC.PNG

Screen Shot 11-11-21 at 10.11 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-11-21 at 11.58 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-11-21 at 11.57 AM.PNG

Screen Shot 11-11-21 at 11.57 AM 001.PNG

UEFA Comp.fmf 20.93 kB · 44 downloads Copa SA.fmf 18.56 kB · 17 downloads

This is great, thank you!  Love to have similar files for World Cup and qualifiers!  Oh yeah, and Euro and Copa America and...greedy much?  

What I can't figure out is how to edit the Squad Selection Rules.   I can do it for Domestic Leagues

Using England as an example, path is :

England>England>Fixture Rules>Rules 6 ENG_FIXTURE_RULES_PREM>Squad Selection Rules

But with no Nation File, that "tree" isn't accesable.  

I'd like to be able to increase Squad Size and/or exempt U21 (or 22s, 23s) from needed to be registered.  

Is it a big deal?   Yes!  Because I can't figure it out!   

Thanks again for the 5 out of 12 (without the 3 stoppages restriction).

Edited by DominicForza

On 21/11/2021 at 20:42, DominicForza said:

Because of Covid there are multiple rule sets.  

First - Advanced Rules-Spain-LaLigaSantander-Stages 0-lge(League)-League Settings-Substitution Rules

That will set Substituttion Rules for FUTURE seasons, beginning in 2022/23 season.

Second

Advanced Rules-Spain-LaLigaSantander-Additional Helpers-Move Dates, Schedule Change Due to Virus Restrictions, 2021...-Substitution Rules

The sub rules under Additional Helper will set the subsittution rules for 2021/22 season ONLY.

THANK YOU will try it now. 

Also, do you know how I can change a stadium look? Mallorca stadium is completely different to what it looks like in reality and its soo off putting. 

14 minutes ago, dino88 said:

THANK YOU will try it now. 

Also, do you know how I can change a stadium look? Mallorca stadium is completely different to what it looks like in reality and its soo off putting. 

I dont know how to do anything to change stadium look.  I do know there are people who do know...but I'm not one of them.   

If you have difficulty feel free to message me.  Other people helped me figure this stuff out and I'm very grateful to them for their kindess, time and PATIENCE!  The best way I can show my appreciation is by helping others. 

12 hours ago, DominicForza said:

I dont know how to do anything to change stadium look.  I do know there are people who do know...but I'm not one of them.   

If you have difficulty feel free to message me.  Other people helped me figure this stuff out and I'm very grateful to them for their kindess, time and PATIENCE!  The best way I can show my appreciation is by helping others. 

thank you so much buddy!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Juventus changed the title to [FM 22] 5 out of 12 subs for all UEFA Competitions and more (Updated for v 23.0 W.I.P)

I currently updated, test and uploaded the Copa version name Copa SA 23 

I am still working on the UEFA leagues. I am encountering some issues. If anyone wants to help me I'd be more than happy share that file. I also started working on Leagues, again if someone wants to help me callaborate for unlocking lower leagues from Italy, Brazil, etc...  I'd appreciate the help 

Edited by Juventus

2 hours ago, Juventus said:

What are you trying to do? Are you sure you got the right thread?

Yes I am :) and first of all thank you for sharing your work :thup:

My question is related to your post 

Second

I am trying to follow these instruction in the pre-editor, but when in "Competitions" I choose the portuguese first league the advanced  rules option is disable. Surely I'm doing something wrong.

1 hour ago, pedrosantos said:

Yes I am :) and first of all thank you for sharing your work :thup:

My question is related to your post 

Second

I am trying to follow these instruction in the pre-editor, but when in "Competitions" I choose the portuguese first league the advanced  rules option is disable. Surely I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks

You are tryinng to create a new league? If you are, you can hold because I am creating a league mega pack. I am trying to finish it by the end of the week. 

Edited by Juventus

• Juventus changed the title to [FM 22] 5 out of 12 subs for all UEFA Competitions and more ( 100% Updated for v 23.0 )
20 hours ago, Juventus said:

Thanks

You are tryinng to create a new league? If you are, you can hold because I am creating a league mega pack. I am trying to finish it by the end of the week. 

Not really, I'm trying to edit the portuguese first league rules (number of substitutions allowed)

2 hours ago, pedrosantos said:

Not really, I'm trying to edit the portuguese first league rules (number of substitutions allowed)

That's exactly what I am doing. I am finishing megapack a lot quicker than I anticipated. I am right now in testing stages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/03/2022 at 04:05, Juventus said:

I am planning on doing the update some time this week when I have free time. The Club World Championship can be found on Steam. Someone already created a DB, 

hi, do you have any news?

i wanted to start a new game and i am waiting for updates of your files. :)

• Juventus changed the title to [FM 22] 5 out of 12 subs for all UEFA Competitions and more ( 100% Updated for v 24.0 )
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...