Jump to content

[FM22.2] [Advanced] [Simple] 日本県リーグまで JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School [8/12/2021]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robbles Quin ®™ While helping gather UIDs for the JLeague player facepack, it transpires that Koki Anzai (Kashima Antlers) is not in Karin's latest file. I think this is because last season he played in Portugal, and was in the FM21 release database, so wasn't in Karin's file. Now that he has permanently moved back to Japan, he has been taken out of the SI FM22 release database but is also missing from Karin's player file. There may be other players in a similar position and if I find any more I will let you know. @Supremek1 spotted this when sorting J1 faces after I had sent UIDs over.

Edited by joe5p
Link to post
Share on other sites

Facepack is ready to download - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_FKzNGmx1G78Ds8LdVyKa7dkdUWzZZiQ/view?usp=sharing  huge thanks to @KOSTAS_PGE for images and to @joe5p for UIDs 

Only J1 players are included in this pack, will be working on J2 now so please wait.

Finally please let me know if you find any errors with the faces e.g. wrong players assigned to the UID or missing players. 

Edited by Supremek1
wrong link
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, awesome work, loved the 21 version. Quick question, I played a season with a Hokkaido Block league team, also won the block league finals, but didn't get promoted (as well as 2nd placed team). Is this a bug, or intentional for the 22 season? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, dit3456 said:

Hey, awesome work, loved the 21 version. Quick question, I played a season with a Hokkaido Block league team, also won the block league finals, but didn't get promoted (as well as 2nd placed team). Is this a bug, or intentional for the 22 season? 

will double look into this. sapporo is always buggy with the editor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey sorry I need some installation help. I put your J.League simple database in the editor data folder but when starting a new career, the database dropdown isn't allowed and it's stuck on the FM22 database. Also Japan isn't manageable as a national team too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Facepack is ready to download - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_FKzNGmx1G78Ds8LdVyKa7dkdUWzZZiQ/view?usp=sharing  huge thanks to @KOSTAS_PGE for images and to @joe5p for UIDs 

Only J1 players are included in this pack, will be working on J2 now so please wait.

Finally please let me know if you find any errors with the faces e.g. wrong players assigned to the UID or missing players. 

tks all for the work...

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

couda been a one off, but i had no skin, screen was just the background ahah

That would only happen if you tried to use the patch for my skin or my instant result skin but didn't have the skin installed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I've got a question about the Hokkaido lower divisions. It's seems to be fine down to 7th tier, where ther are 4 prefectural leagues for Hokkaido (East, North, South and Sapporo). Down in 8th tier, the games shows 10 "Lower Leagues" (sorry, I have ma game in Polish), none of which have teams inside (pics 1 and 2) as you can see.image.thumb.png.91f8ad44449365c485b1c100c699ebfc.png

image.thumb.png.94bbdba28a0dcef59387e30d2dcb3e5b.png

Now, is that meant to happen? There are some 8th tier divisions, like Tohoku, Kanto or Aichi. Funny enough, FC Abashiri is meant to be in one of the local Hokkaido leagues (Okhotsk) yet in the game they ended up in a league with teams from Chiba and Aichi (and one from Kagoshima apparentely). As in the title it clearly says levels 1-7, shoud I pay no attention to that and just move one to Prefecutral Div. 1?

 

And one more thing - is there any crest pack available from the past/in creation? I remember I used to play a Polish lower leagues pack and someone from the community made a huge crest pack for a lot of teams. Anything like that for Japan lower league teams? Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rakūn said:

Hi, I've got a question about the Hokkaido lower divisions. It's seems to be fine down to 7th tier, where ther are 4 prefectural leagues for Hokkaido (East, North, South and Sapporo). Down in 8th tier, the games shows 10 "Lower Leagues" (sorry, I have ma game in Polish), none of which have teams inside (pics 1 and 2) as you can see.image.thumb.png.91f8ad44449365c485b1c100c699ebfc.png

image.thumb.png.94bbdba28a0dcef59387e30d2dcb3e5b.png

Now, is that meant to happen? There are some 8th tier divisions, like Tohoku, Kanto or Aichi. Funny enough, FC Abashiri is meant to be in one of the local Hokkaido leagues (Okhotsk) yet in the game they ended up in a league with teams from Chiba and Aichi (and one from Kagoshima apparentely). As in the title it clearly says levels 1-7, shoud I pay no attention to that and just move one to Prefecutral Div. 1?

 

And one more thing - is there any crest pack available from the past/in creation? I remember I used to play a Polish lower leagues pack and someone from the community made a huge crest pack for a lot of teams. Anything like that for Japan lower league teams? Thanks in advance!

now that is something i havnt seen. I will have to check it out, but it might not get fixed to the J league update on the editor. 

The Leagues below the JFL seem to have some sort of soft code added to them. (I.E i relegated both Shintoku FC And Nippon Express from the Hokkaido leagues to the block leagues, but in game they still start the game in the hokkaido league). once the J.League editor update is out, ALL teams should be in the right regions. 

As for logos I personally use the metallic ones from sortitout and they contain about 95% of the teams in Japan.

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

We have a facepack from one of Karins Friends which contain nearly all faces from J1-JFL 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lQ-TVKXc_psgirdKHdevdKdo7RZJo9Xi/view

The UIDs are not in sync for me if only loading the JLeague player file. That is not to say it won't work for anyone else, but as examples:

Reo Hatate - UID with only J League Players loaded - 2002042929

Shunsuke Namakara - UID with only J League Players loaded - 2002043239

In the pack from Karin's friend they both have different UIDs and don't show/work. This applies across the pack. 

Can anyone confirm the UIDs they have in game for Hatate and Nakamura?

Is the other pack from @Supremek1 working for others?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that it's not in sync for me either. I have same UIDs as @joe5p for Hatate and Nakamura.

 

Iniesta:

(Karins friend facepack): 2002050775

The mod: 2002050342

 

edit: Supremek's facepack seems to have correct UIDs.

Edited by the_hdk
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

now that is something i havnt seen. I will have to check it out, but it might not get fixed to the J league update on the editor. 

The Leagues below the JFL seem to have some sort of soft code added to them. (I.E i relegated both Shintoku FC And Nippon Express from the Hokkaido leagues to the block leagues, but in game they still start the game in the hokkaido league). once the J.League editor update is out, ALL teams should be in the right regions. 

As for logos I personally use the metallic ones from sortitout and they contain about 95% of the teams in Japan.

 

Thanks, I'll look into the steel logos, maybe add some crests as well.

 

Then I'm waiting for updates. Weird to see teams that are 2600 km apart on the map, appear in the same league at 8th tier. You're doing an amazing job anyway!

Link to post
Share on other sites

As @the_hdk and @joe5pnoted i also have different UID number. There is also a pattern in how many numbers appart are from the J-Players pack without any addon.

 

Iniesta (Vissel Kobe) 2002050775 (Karin's friend pack) - 2002050342 (Only J-Players Pack) = 433

Lincoln (Vissel Kobe) 2002050794 (Karin's friend pack) - 2002050361 (Only J-Players Pack) = 433

Patrick (Gamba Osaka) 2002050730 (Karin's friend pack) - 2002050297  (Only J-Players Pack) = 433

 

In conclusion, the person who made the facepack probably has a media, other players, staff ect addon that moves players UID by 433 places

Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, kieko1986 said:

going to see if making the j league files are at the top of the editor folder makes a difference am  sure this worked for the fm 20 version

mine ware already at the top.

only ther files I use are soritoutsi real names files.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Deibitto said:

As @the_hdk and @joe5pnoted i also have different UID number. There is also a pattern in how many numbers appart are from the J-Players pack without any addon.

 

Iniesta (Vissel Kobe) 2002050775 (Karin's friend pack) - 2002050342 (Only J-Players Pack) = 433

Lincoln (Vissel Kobe) 2002050794 (Karin's friend pack) - 2002050361 (Only J-Players Pack) = 433

Patrick (Gamba Osaka) 2002050730 (Karin's friend pack) - 2002050297  (Only J-Players Pack) = 433

 

In conclusion, the person who made the facepack probably has a media, other players, staff ect addon that moves players UID by 433 places

is there an easy way to mass edit the names of the files by deducting the 433 from most of them?  Or is that something that can only be done 1  by 1?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe there are some tools online but i don't know how to use them. If not possible there is no choice but renaming 1 by 1 it seems.

hace 1 hora, the_hdk dijo:

is there an easy way to mass edit the names of the files by deducting the 433 from most of them?  Or is that something that can only be done 1  by 1?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, the_hdk said:

is there an easy way to mass edit the names of the files by deducting the 433 from most of them?  Or is that something that can only be done 1  by 1?

It is not easy but is doable if it can be confirmed that every single player is only 433 places out. 

As an example, the player agent pack by Nik33 has a facepack. The UIDs were a few thousand places out for me, and I managed to mass edit it all within about 20 minutes to get it working for me.

The main problem year to year is that there are additional issues e.g. most files are out by 433 but then you find a hundred or so are out by 435. Without a list of UIDs against player names it becomes a mess. I tried to use last year's pack and found similar issues (albeit the database that pack was based on was different). 

So far @Supremek1 pack is aligned as it should be and unless other pack creators go with those IDs it definitely won't work for most. @Supremek1's will for most. 

For anyone who uses @Supremek1 version and has issues, I can mass edit file names and create an XML that I can share with you to get it working.

The pack by Karin's friend is not likely to work for many users at the moment, unless by coincidence they have the same additional editor files loaded. 

 

Edited by joe5p
Link to post
Share on other sites

hi i have some good news but we want eveyone help for the photo faces   of the players of the j2 league clubs 

joe5p  send that J2 IDs done  he  sent supermek all of the UIDs for all J2 sides

so if we all help gathering J2 images then we will have facepack for j1 and j2 from Supremek1

i have start  to send the jubilo iwata  players photos 

 

we can all help
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KOSTAS_PGE said:

hi i have some good news but we want eveyone help for the photo faces   of the players of the j2 league clubs 

joe5p  send that J2 IDs done  he  sent supermek all of the UIDs for all J2 sides

so if we all help gathering J2 images then we will have facepack for j1 and j2 from Supremek1

i have start  to send the jubilo iwata  players photos 

 

we can all help

Anyone that is free can help me a lot by just sending me each team's portrait photos with names, not sure if anyone can do that but any help even one team is much apprecieated ! (This just speeds up the process a lot) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, UnitedJoshdom said:

Hi @Robbles Quin ®™,

I'm trying to download this pack for myself, but my antivirus software keeps cancelling the download, saying a virus is detected. What should I do to work around this?

never heard of this before. most times you can disable protection for a few minutes but ive never heard of a case like this. which file is it coming up for

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

never heard of this before. most times you can disable protection for a few minutes but ive never heard of a case like this. which file is it coming up for

 

17 hours ago, Renobr said:

Which AV do  you use?

McAfee. I tried to disable it but it wasn't having it. It was pretty sure there was a virus even though there wasn't one.

Had to have a friend download it for me and send it via whatsapp. And of course, that worked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, UnitedJoshdom said:

 

McAfee. I tried to disable it but it wasn't having it. It was pretty sure there was a virus even though there wasn't one.

Had to have a friend download it for me and send it via whatsapp. And of course, that worked.

weird one that. I run Kaspersky on mine and Since I am running on windows 11 and am very strict, i can assure that i have 0 viruses. but McAfee is one of those weird ones that will flag files based on where they are downloaded from and not whats inside

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

I just start a new game with the advanced file, down to Prefecture League level.

I note that there is a duplicate team in Tokai League Division 2 which called Bonbonera. The original one is Bombonera Gifu.  

I tried to delete the duplicate one but unsuccessful. Could you advise me how to take it out? Thanks.

image.thumb.png.f59bb846b140600d1b5d8e7930996000.png

image.thumb.png.0942135fc117a2c7c1d912c4f8a0133d.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 horas atrás, Robbles Quin ®™ disse:

weird one that. I run Kaspersky on mine and Since I am running on windows 11 and am very strict, i can assure that i have 0 viruses. but McAfee is one of those weird ones that will flag files based on where they are downloaded from and not whats inside

Strange. I have Bitdefender and. well. normal..but I'm happy that you can use it now =D

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Cristiano_Ronaldo said:

Hi there,

I just start a new game with the advanced file, down to Prefecture League level.

I note that there is a duplicate team in Tokai League Division 2 which called Bonbonera. The original one is Bombonera Gifu.  

I tried to delete the duplicate one but unsuccessful. Could you advise me how to take it out? Thanks.

image.thumb.png.f59bb846b140600d1b5d8e7930996000.png

image.thumb.png.0942135fc117a2c7c1d912c4f8a0133d.png

 

 

its a bug with the editor. Bonbenera went extinct (changed names) but because in 2021 they were still there they will still show up in the database. have to wait for the winter update

Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, this looks great work.

 

I googled and found this, all I want to do is be able to find the 3 players my team Celtic are looking to buy in January. Hate from Kawasaki Frontale, Maeda from Yokohama F. Marinos, and Ideguchi of Gamba Osaka. 

 

Am I reading correctly, that I should just download the League Simple, and League Players, drop these into my editor folder, and then the japanese league will appear and I can scout and try to sign these players?

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, madeirabhoy said:

hi, this looks great work.

 

I googled and found this, all I want to do is be able to find the 3 players my team Celtic are looking to buy in January. Hate from Kawasaki Frontale, Maeda from Yokohama F. Marinos, and Ideguchi of Gamba Osaka. 

 

Am I reading correctly, that I should just download the League Simple, and League Players, drop these into my editor folder, and then the japanese league will appear and I can scout and try to sign these players?

Yes, that is correct. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to [FM22.2] [Advanced] [Simple] 日本県リーグまで JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School [8/12/2021]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...