[FM21][SKIN] NoStars+Attributes21 *V2.2* (Updated 17th July 21)

Tyburn

2 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

1552934182_FootballManager202113_08_202120_08_03.thumb.png.85e9c0cb32c3794bc85b53829428e192.png

went with the programme look for the match preview,, not sure abouit it though.. 

It’s very unique! I quite like it. I like how sparse it is and how you’ve separated the team sheets. The issue with both these panels is that often you can only really have duplicate info on them. I like this for the lack of that.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tyburn said:

It’s very unique! I quite like it. I like how sparse it is and how you’ve separated the team sheets. The issue with both these panels is that often you can only really have duplicate info on them. I like this for the lack of that.

Yeah, i kinda startede with the idea of having each bit look like a page from the match programme, you were reading pre-game, but theres not much you can pull through 

I really love this skin so thanks so much for all the hard work. I used another attributeless skin and was wondering if it is possible to change the  standard analysis wheel in your skin with this one and if so how would I do it please?

image.png.da8e9b088c43f445e6ee495847972fde.png

On 13/08/2021 at 08:50, Geoff Newman said:

You are an absolute gent!  Thank you.

Sorry It's taken a while ... If you're still interested ...

This widget controls the paper (the team sheet graphic) ...

<widget class="picture" id="shet" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" file="boxes/custom/match/team sheet/paper" red_replacement="white">

</widget>

Have a play around in some image editing software to get the right size image for your space.

Just above this widget in the code is the "test_screen_size_attachment" code. Have a play around with:

<integer id="true_value" value="434" />

<integer id="false_value" value="434" />

In your case, as you seem to have a wide screen layout, it'll be the bottom of the 3 blocks:

<record>
                            <flags id="alignment" value="vertical" />
                            <integer id="min_value" value="869" />
                            <integer id="max_value" value="10000" />
                            <symbol id="set_property" value="width" />
                        </record>

To change the transparency of the containers look for:

<container class="main_transparent_box" red_replacement="background" colour="title" width="225" transparency="0.3">

or similar, and either change the transparency (1.0 is less transparent, 0.1 is practically see through) OR change the container class to somthing else (main_box, plain_box etc) to see how different classes look.

Hope this helps.

On 20/08/2021 at 22:06, Crazy_Ivan said:

I really love this skin so thanks so much for all the hard work. I used another attributeless skin and was wondering if it is possible to change the  standard analysis wheel in your skin with this one and if so how would I do it please?

image.png.da8e9b088c43f445e6ee495847972fde.png

I'm sure it's possible but I haven't looked into it. If I get a chance I'll try and have a look for you but other commitments are keeping me away from skinning atm unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Tyburn said:

Sorry It's taken a while ... If you're still interested ...

This widget controls the paper (the team sheet graphic) ...

<widget class="picture" id="shet" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" file="boxes/custom/match/team sheet/paper" red_replacement="white">

</widget>

Have a play around in some image editing software to get the right size image for your space.

Just above this widget in the code is the "test_screen_size_attachment" code. Have a play around with:

In your case, as you seem to have a wide screen layout, it'll be the bottom of the 3 blocks:

<record>
                            <flags id="alignment" value="vertical" />
                            <integer id="min_value" value="869" />
                            <integer id="max_value" value="10000" />
                            <symbol id="set_property" value="width" />
                        </record>

To change the transparency of the containers look for:

<container class="main_transparent_box" red_replacement="background" colour="title" width="225" transparency="0.3">

or similar, and either change the transparency (1.0 is less transparent, 0.1 is practically see through) OR change the container class to somthing else (main_box, plain_box etc) to see how different classes look.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!!  Apologies, my previous reply was meant to indicate that you'd managed to guide me to the right place already (but yeah, reading it back it wasn't - sorry) - but really appreciate your response.  You most definitely are still a gent!

11 hours ago, Tyburn said:

I'm sure it's possible but I haven't looked into it. If I get a chance I'll try and have a look for you but other commitments are keeping me away from skinning atm unfortunately.

Got it done myself, thanks for a great skin bud. 

image.png.04f8f896379cd1661f4a38eba836149d.png

14 hours ago, Doggy366 said:

Any chance that you could make this skin compatible with Macbook Pro 13" (1440x900 on 95% zoom out)?
Sorry if this has been asked already... would really love to use this! :)

Unfortunately, as it stands at the moment, I'm not in a position to adapt the skin for this resolution, or multiple resolutions.

Apologies.

If anyone else wants to take on the task I give full permission.

I just downloaded this skin - thanks ever so much for all your work on it. After 15 or more years of fairly conventional play, I'm looking forward to this new and perplexing way into the game.

At the very top of the thread, you said that you use white, yellow, green and blue for the attribute levels and use black for unscouted attributes. How do you choose a color for unscouted attributes? The skin preferences don't present that as an option. Or is that just a default requiring no choice?

Edited by thbroman

26 minutes ago, thbroman said:

I just downloaded this skin - thanks ever so much for all your work on it. After 15 or more years of fairly conventional play, I'm looking forward to this new and perplexing way into the game.

At the very top of the thread, you said that you use white, yellow, green and blue for the attribute levels and use black for unscouted attributes. How do you choose a color for unscouted attributes? The skin preferences don't present that as an option. Or is that just a default requiring no choice?

I belive I just left it as default.

If you want to have a play around with changing it open settings/NoStars+Attributes21 settings and scroll down to <!-- Profile attribute colours -->. Change the rgb numbers in this line - <colour name="unknown attribute background" value="rgb(32,33,35)"/>

I haven't tested it but this should change the background colour of unscouted attributes.

3 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

I belive I just left it as default.

If you want to have a play around with changing it open settings/NoStars+Attributes21 settings and scroll down to <!-- Profile attribute colours -->. Change the rgb numbers in this line - <colour name="unknown attribute background" value="rgb(32,33,35)"/>

I haven't tested it but this should change the background colour of unscouted attributes.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a go.

Edited by thbroman

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, zirico said:

Any chance of this skin being recreated for FM22? It's perfect for how I'd like to play the game!

Unfortunately, at this moment in time, there are NO plans to release the skin this year.

I do not currently own FM22 due to severe time constraints and it may well end up being a year that I have to skip.

I apologise. I’d like nothing more than to create another skin but unfortunately, as it stands, it simply is not possible.

There are normally a few skins that come out each year that follow a similar approach. Keep an eye out for a danidots skin (not necessarily on this site) that often removes the star system.

If anyone wants to take the work I did last year and adapt it for FM22 I would be happy to hear from them. Just PM me for a chat.

Sorry again.

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, mikcheck said:

@TyburnI know this is a bit dated, since is for FM21, but is it possible to keep the CA and PA stars hidden, but show the normal player attributes? Is there any way to do that?

Thanks! 

It’s been a while, but from memory, the NoAttributes part of the skin is integrated into multiple panels and so would need a lot of work to revert it back to showing the attributes.

From memory I believe the “player properties” file controls a lot of the changes, however not all. Basically the skin would need a fair bit of surgery to multiple panels.

So to answer your question… yes, but not easily.

• 6 months later...

Hi, I have not tried the skin yet, because I simply have no time for the game at the moment, but I was wondering if Attribute analysis can be changed so that the polygon becomes unpredictable as much as the color system?

I mean if you compare two players despite not knowing the attributes you can clearly see who's better.

I'm so used to the attributes polygon that I need a quick glance to spot the difference between good and not so good players.

If that's not possible, perhaps remove it altogether?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Haiku said:

Hi, I have not tried the skin yet, because I simply have no time for the game at the moment, but I was wondering if Attribute analysis can be changed so that the polygon becomes unpredictable as much as the color system?

I mean if you compare two players despite not knowing the attributes you can clearly see who's better.

I'm so used to the attributes polygon that I need a quick glance to spot the difference between good and not so good players.

If that's not possible, perhaps remove it altogether?

Thanks

The analyser is largely a choice in the skin. The only place it is static is on the attributes page on the player profile.

I have moved on from this, as it is for FM21, so will not be looking to make any changes to it unfortunately.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Charlie5Marine said:

@Tyburn I am not knowledgeable when it comes to Skins interfacing with newer versions of FM. 

Will I be unable to use this in FM23? I am figuring that I could add it into my skin folder however I don’t know if I am creating a whole different issue.

Respectfully,

Eric

He has released a version for FM23:

2 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Thanks for passing this on @GIMN. Just to say however, that skin is not mine 😁

@Charlie5Marine The NoStars&Attributes21 skin will not work out of the box with FM23 unfortunately. Do check out the skin posted by @GIMN for FM23, as it is, and was, the base for NoStars&Attributes21. (The FM21 version, obviously 😊)

6 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

Thanks for passing this on @GIMN. Just to say however, that skin is not mine 😁

@Charlie5Marine The NoStars&Attributes21 skin will not work out of the box with FM23 unfortunately. Do check out the skin posted by @GIMN for FM23, as it is, and was, the base for NoStars&Attributes21. (The FM21 version, obviously 😊)

I'm an idiot.  Sorry!

2 hours ago, GIMN said:

@GIMN Thank you for showing me this.

@Tyburn Appreciate your quick response. Your version came highly recommended from the 9LLamas website for additional tweaks you made with your skin (search functions removed, certain buttons or info that wouldn’t be realistic are removed etc) But, all the same this search has led me to another skin that will work perfectly. Appreciate it.