Solving the problem of Player being Jaded

Jadedness is simply a way of telling you the player is playing too much. So perhaps you need to rotate the players more, but giving them a 2 week rest (without playing them either!) or a two week vacation should solve it, but if you keep overplaying them when they come back, they will most likely become jaded again after a while.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Jadedness is simply a way of telling you the player is playing too much. So perhaps you need to rotate the players more, but giving them a 2 week rest (without playing them either!) or a two week vacation should solve it, but if you keep overplaying them when they come back, they will most likely become jaded again after a while.

They are playing a game a week. Its not that hard a schedule. 

1 minute ago, BamBamBam said:

They are playing a game a week. Its not that hard a schedule. 

For players with low natural fitness, or stamina in roles that are very hard and intensive, that can be too much at times.

Have there been international tournaments recently? It can take a whole season after a tournament I’ve found for players to not be permanently jaded, even with proper management.

As as been mentioned, either give them a 2 week holiday circuit breaker, or rest them as and when as much as possible, but expect their jadedness to remain until they get a proper holiday.

Edited by Tyburn

When I'm told that my players need a rest I've started setting their training intensity to no pitch or gym work for two weeks. This seems to me to better than sending them on holiday as they should still benefit from gaining tactical familiarity and teamwork from the training sessions and they are still available if you really need to play them.

Jaded doesn’t necessarily mean fatigue. Being jaded is when you get too much of something and just need a break. You can fix it by giving them a break from games or training, either or will fix it. Just because a player is playing once a week doesn’t mean he’s not jaded from training. The game also aren’t blocking you from just playing the guy.

This is getting frustrating now. Week in, week out, a player is reported Jaded.

Training is set by the assistant. And its not hard.

Training rest is set as follows

image.thumb.png.98751a194d925ac820ca80e6194c22dc.png

Is my pre season training wrong? 

Its bloody annoying. I've never seen this so bad before.