Official FMH Forum - Off Topic Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll never see Ferguson publicly criticise one of his own players unless he's already made up his mind to sell him. In house I'm sure Rooney gets the hairdryer treatment he deserves; whether it's having any effect is the question.

Zuculini is going to be the next big argentinian youngster being scouted by liverpool and man u.Anyone no any other hot prospects.

wait until the next update comes out mate, me and crickie have had our heads together and added a few!

Honestly, any Kop fans here really think that Robbie Keane is truly adding another "dimension of attack" to their frontline?

Being an United fan, as much as I hate to say, I think his former colleague at White Hart lane isn't doing very well at Old Trafford (Berbatov) IMHO though. :(

Perhaps he just needs more time, I hope.

I think I signed Zuculini on the PC version, nice to know I'm on the ball there :)

Next manager to go will be Ince, he made the step up to the Premiership far too quickly. Hopefully he'll go back to League 1 and learn more about the game before trying again.

Quite why Berbatov is still getting into the team ahead of Tevez is beyond me... I think people are being too quick to get on Robbie Keane's back, he's low on confidence and a little out of form, and it really doesn't help that the fans and media are starting to get on his back. He plays best as a link man but he hasn't had the opportunity to do that very much at all, and Liverpool's style of play doesn't really suit him at the moment (for all the skills of Torres, Gerrard and Riera they do play an awful lot of hoof-ball).

*****With recent events happening here, including me getting falsly accused of things, i have decided to take a break from these SI forums.

I will still come here to check for any important PMs etc.

so goodbye for now lads. good gaming.

B10*****

What did you get falsly accused of doing?

*****With recent events happening here, including me getting falsly accused of things, i have decided to take a break from these SI forums.

I will still come here to check for any important PMs etc.

so goodbye for now lads. good gaming.

B10*****

TC B10 dont let them get to you! I havent, lol, See you when you return!

Archived