Official FMH Forum - Off Topic Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont think so.. me and lsd make cech and rooney look like pub players!!!!

Wooop! Go me, go me! :D

Does LSD have a hidden meaning, like Leeds Spanish Dreams or something.

What you've described is an acronym not a hidden meaning (which it does have)

It will be interesting to see who arsenal are going to buy in january and with fabregas being injured they need to.Ive heard arshavin for 20m anyone heard any others.

I've heard things on Sky Sports and in The Sun about Tevez being a wanted man. Doubt he will go to Arsenal though. He either sticks with MU or joins Madrid.

indeed. If its true it shows what a greedy b*****d he is!!!!

£60k a week is ridiculous. Ji Sung Park earns half that and he at least is a regular for the worlds biggest club!

Who do you think Man City will buy in the Transfer window, personally i believe they will get Hiquian, Kaka and Santa cruz.

Kaka - No way. Robinho only joined in the summer as the new owners had taken over and he thought they would storm the league. Kaka won't want to join a relegation battling team. Nor Buffon, Messi etc. Santa Cruz won't go as Allardyce confirmed one of the conditions of his appointment was that Santa Cruz stayed.

LSD, you going to Stockport for the game against Leeds? I cant get tickets, there sold out.

Considering how Stockport are storming League 1, i fancy a home win for this one ;) 2 Promotions in 2 seasons! Can't get better than that if Gannon can achieve it.

Haha, I'm not going to be a sore winner :)

Was listening to it on LUTV and to be quite honest, your lot gave as good as they got! The scoreline doesn't tell the whole story of the game and I wouldn't be to suprised if you were in the Play-offs come May :thup:

Becchio is an immense player, a great find I must say. Beckford, at times, didn't play well. I think he's still regaining fitness (apart from the acrobatics display :p). Hopefully, this is the start of the long unbeaten run to the top :D

Archived