Official FMH Forum - Off Topic Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but Liverpool did play Jokecastle United. How is it we can look solid at the back with Bassong, and then suddenly when he's missing we forget basic defending? The marking at corners in particular was hilariously awful, I don't think we won a single header in our own box. JFK should NOT get the job permanently.

Yeah but Liverpool did play Jokecastle United. How is it we can look solid at the back with Bassong, and then suddenly when he's missing we forget basic defending? The marking at corners in particular was hilariously awful, I don't think we won a single header in our own box. JFK should NOT get the job permanently.

You can defend against the mid table teams not against the top four,one player wouldnt of made a difference liverpool are just so much better then newcastle:D

10 April 2008

Lincoln crown court was told that a Liverpool gangster had threatened to shoot Steven Gerrard in the legs. Gerrard's father, Paul, gave written evidence that his son also received demands for money, that his car was vandalised and that he was chased home from training. The court heard that the threats stopped after Paul Gerrard was introduced to an "underworld fixer", John Kinsella.

And i would post a joke but it would go down the wrong way and i would probably get flamed for it.

Two Scousers have just nicked a car and are checking it over to make

sure that everything works before they use it to ram raid the off-licence.

One gets into the drivers seat and asks the other if the indicators work,

to which his mate replies "Yes, it's working...oh ****, it's stopped...no,

it's OK...stopped again..."

Well, the top of the Fantasy League cannot be closer right now:

A.F.C. Leeds have ended 2008 on top and are one point ahead of Ambrose's All Stars who, as it stands, are only two points ahead of Chid's Superstars. However, Ridley's Wonders are languishing down in 8th and Crickie's All Stars are not sitting pretty in 14th!

Here's to a fantastic finish to the League next year :thup:

Well, the top of the Fantasy League cannot be closer right now:

A.F.C. Leeds have ended 2008 on top and are one point ahead of Ambrose's All Stars who, as it stands, are only two points ahead of Chid's Superstars. However, Ridley's Wonders are languishing down in 8th and Crickie's All Stars are not sitting pretty in 14th!

Here's to a fantastic finish to the League next year :thup:

ive lost quite a few points from making transfers

Ill have you a match on fifa,hopefully your as bad as me then ive got a chance of winnin:D

Ridley its inter vs porto tomorow are you looking forward to an easy win lol 1st v 15th

id forgot about that, good job ive put my 1st team out tomorrow then isnt it instead of the B team!

You sure you dont want to put your b team out lol im like man city spend loads of money on new players and fightin relegation

my B team arent really that much worse than the 1st team, B team is still full of 90+ players but my 1st team is 93+

Archived