FM21 FIFA Nations League

Screenshot_239.png.e1bcd7bf9f240785f57bb3c8b02b2dbe.png

226 nations are arranged in leagues using latest FIFA rankings. 211 FIFA members + 15 non-FIFA nations. Games are played from january to december.

-All other senior international competitions are disabled - also there is no friendlies anymore-

FIFA Gold League - 12 nations - 1 relegated, 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Silver League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff ,1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Bronze League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 1 - 20 nations in 2 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 2 - 40 nations in 4 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 3 - 80 nations in 8 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 4 - 50 nations in 5 groups - 3 promoted + 1 best ranked 4th team

FIFA Cup of Nations - 226 nations in cup stage - 1 match, final on neutral stadium

U-21 leagues are arranged same as senior leagues

When you start your save game choose Angola and December 2019.

I added Angola just to set start date - there is no real rules in Angolan comps.

Screenshot_260.png.c0fcbab1e9a9b44a1fe171e0f37beaee.png

Screenshot_261.thumb.png.4abb397eeb94f784773f42a3b2f14e8e.png

If you want to have more players in smaller nations or U-21 squads you need to load more players-choose advanced here:

Screenshot_236.png.6a4ce169989b732e341c295ab7080925.png

You can choose "Current international players" and "Players from top division clubs" but these 2 options will load over 90k players. Its up to you and your PC :D

Screenshot_234.png.c729937a530442cf0f50630733a736d3.pngScreenshot_235.png.75eeb79ef00620a2f1bed8a3b9fed444.png

When you start your game you can choose many national teams - senior or u-21.

Screenshot_240.png.40a6a5a345588f6192ff877c49bf65ce.pngScreenshot_241.png.871571545cea177caac5019a865aca1e.pngScreenshot_242.png.298a977efa89a51301a2672f1461e02d.png

Screenshot_243.png.2b1cb856c9c40b35a1712bc2ffea4e26.pngScreenshot_244.png.e2888e4e32e61a554509a0da353c9269.pngScreenshot_245.png.700a46b49ad92a5857093368a4e33017.png

Screenshot_246.png.fdc398c2fc8813a4a5ab316eb7be9f6e.pngScreenshot_247.png.9a649a0e917ba60497313c5cfcf7d88d.pngScreenshot_248.png.9a0c35e0da3a487e542945aa17319b75.png

Tested for 3 seasons on holiday - without any visible issues. If someone wants to test this in game for me - let me know!

Known bug - competition history in leagues with groups is not added sometimes.

ORIGINAL VERSION

DOWNLOAD ver 1.0

REGIONALIZED VERSION

DOWNLOAD ver 1.1

• krlenjushka changed the title to FM21 FIFA Nations League

Thanks! :D

Is there any problem if I change the name of some of the countries?

It seems, SI is using the wrong name of some nations, in favour of a traditional... old... whatever you like to call it... nation's name. Since SI has made stand of not changing the names, like to change to correct names.

Names, names, names, name... I felt like I didn't wrote enough times the word names. :P

Edit: Now with this file, I have all my essential files to make my main save.

Edited by grade

1 hour ago, grade said:

Thanks! :D

Is there any problem if I change the name of some of the countries?

It seems, SI is using the wrong name of some nations, in favour of a traditional... old... whatever you like to call it... nation's name. Since SI has made stand of not changing the names, like to change to correct names.

Names, names, names, name... I felt like I didn't wrote enough times the word names. :P

Edit: Now with this file, I have all my essential files to make my main save.

Only thing i can notice is czech republic. Can you write that nations list?

Sure. Here:

Swaziland should be Eswatini
Kyrgyzstan should be Kyrgyz Republic
Holland should be Netherlands
Ivory Coast should be Cote d'Ivoire
South Korea should be Korea Republic
North Korea should be Korea DPR
East Timor should be Timor-Leste

The top 2 countries, is actually a name changes. The rest is what each country asked what their name should called those names regardless of language. The case of Holland sure the name is still around but it is an informal name, in ingles is Netherlands and in Portuguese is Países Baixos, not Holland or Holanda.

FIFA uses these names for one of these countries. I think a game like FM should follow the names that FIFA uses... but hey, that's me. ;)

Edited by grade

Thanks for this. I assume the answer is no, but is there any way to add Kiribati and the like to the FIFA Ranking?

I saw that you added them to the league system which is already great, was just wondering if that's feasible too. Not sure if it's something hard coded.

Edited by Dax_

Great job. It's one of my favorite changes to FM databases. I look forward to a regionalized version. I hid my previous comment because, I missed the comment where my question was answered, my bad.  I hope it comes out as soon as possible. Sorry, for my terrible English.

Edited by lionel29

11 hours ago, Megas Alexandros said:

By selecting the Belarusian championship as the starting date, the first 2 games are lost !! Is there no way to move the first 2 days of the championship?

I need to change rules for some nation in order to set this. 

Maybe i can find some small nation with season start somewhere in february and set this.

On 28/12/2020 at 00:51, Dax_ said:

Thanks for this. I assume the answer is no, but is there any way to add Kiribati and the like to the FIFA Ranking?

I saw that you added them to the league system which is already great, was just wondering if that's feasible too. Not sure if it's something hard coded.

I guess "FIFA full membership" is enough for this.

On 29/12/2020 at 00:31, lionel29 said:

Great job. It's one of my favorite changes to FM databases. I look forward to a regionalized version. I hid my previous comment because, I missed the comment where my question was answered, my bad.  I hope it comes out as soon as possible. Sorry, for my terrible English.

Yeah sorry for delay.

7 minutes ago, Megas Alexandros said:

Another question:

How can I change teams between leagues? For example, I would like to place Germany in the Gold League instead of Denmark. Thanks!

I tried to add Angola with 2019 date and it seems its ok for now. I guess i would add that to this system.

If you want to change teams list  just change registered teams list.

Version with regionalization is finished. You can find download link in first post.

Also in both versions i added Angola so you can start your save in december 2019.

I found one bug related to competition history. Sometimes game doesnt add top 3 teams for some reason.

Had similar issues every 3-4 FM version but i dont have time to bother with this.

Enjoy!

Awesome, thanks!

Small question: I'm not the biggest fan of prom\rel playoffs, esp. among so many teams.

Would it be that complex to change relegations\promotions to simply the respective top\bottom positions of the league table? Sorry, I'm not asking you to do it, it's your file, your vision. Just wondering if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Dax_ said:

Awesome, thanks!

Small question: I'm not the biggest fan of prom\rel playoffs, esp. among so many teams.

Me too but i wanted to make interesting to the end of the season.

10 minutes ago, Dax_ said:

Would it be that complex to change relegations\promotions to simply the respective top\bottom positions of the league table? Sorry, I'm not asking you to do it, it's your file, your vision. Just wondering if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Yeah because you need to change many things. If you have some knowlege about advanced editor you can do it by yourself - if you dont - im afraid its too difficult.

Maybe when i catch some time i can create version without playoffs.

14 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Me too but i wanted to make interesting to the end of the season.

Yeah because you need to change many things. If you have some knowlege about advanced editor you can do it by yourself - if you dont - im afraid its too difficult.

Maybe when i catch some time i can create version without playoffs.

Hey, no worries. Was just hoping it would have been easier. I know how to get into the advanced rules and I generally learn fast when things are intuitive... but that's about it unfortunately. If you happen to find the time great - but again, no stress. Thanks for the great work either way.

Edited by Dax_

15 hours ago, lukavski said:

Amazing work, krlenjushka!

Really loving and enjoying this custom league!

Is there any conflict with clubs continental competitions like champions league?

If so, is possible to change league settings to only one match between teams?

Thanks a lot!

You asked for version with only 1 round.  @Dax_ asked for version without playoff. @Megas Alexandros asked for version with 4 rounds. :D

I guess i should make 4-5 versions.

6 ore fa, krlenjushka ha scritto:

You asked for version with only 1 round.  @Dax_ asked for version without playoff. @Megas Alexandros asked for version with 4 rounds. :D

I guess i should make 4-5 versions.

Sorry to bother you, but how do you make a league record past winners and runner ups in the advanced editor? I've tried to check your gold league but didn't found anything.

7 hours ago, DMaster2 said:

Sorry to bother you, but how do you make a league record past winners and runner ups in the advanced editor? I've tried to check your gold league but didn't found anything.

You can use stage finished actions --> add history. I have same issues this year in competitions with groups - history is not added every time.

• 4 weeks later...

This looks great.

However, I think I need to convert it into an fmf file? 

Can;t seem to do that, once I have downloaded the database as a WinZip file through the link., you seem to only be able to extract it as an xml document, rather than a fmf one. Meaning I can;t load it into the game?

Hopefully, you can help.

Thanks very much

Edited by mattylamb

3 hours ago, rodrigopelle132 said:

how to install?

Copy this to your editor data folder just any other editor file.

1 hour ago, mattylamb said:

This looks great.

However, I think I need to convert it into an fmf file? 

Can;t seem to do that, once I have downloaded the database as a WinZip file through the link., you seem to only be able to extract it as an xml document, rather than a fmf one. Meaning I can;t load it into the game?

Hopefully, you can help.

Thanks very much

There isnt any winzip file - download is xml file.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 24/12/2020 at 23:03, grade said:

Holland should be Netherlands

Late to the party as I happened to scan through some threads. Technically you are right, but..... Dutch FA has said Holland is the correct term. Even though I am Dutch and quite clearly live outside of Holland.

34 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Late to the party as I happened to scan through some threads. Technically you are right, but..... Dutch FA has said Holland is the correct term. Even though I am Dutch and quite clearly live outside of Holland.

Since You are from the country, what is the official name in english?

2 hours ago, grade said:

Since You are from the country, what is the official name in english?

The Netherlands.

In sport many associations use the Team Holland moniker. In the Olympics it is the Holland Heineken House for instance.

3 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

The Netherlands.

In sport many associations use the Team Holland moniker. In the Olympics it is the Holland Heineken House for instance.

Thanks for the reply. ;)

Edited by grade

• 1 month later...
Am 25.4.2021 um 22:00 schrieb boilerup62218:

Downloaded the link but I get Error in Nations Rules. Fifa league 1, Number of teams in competition (20) doesn’t match expected number of teams from rankings (16)

I have the same issue, but considering that most people here seem to have it working it's quite odd. I have played the FIFA Nations League on previous FMs and always liked it, it's the first time I run into such a problem.

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/09/2021 at 13:06, JereSuomi said:

I have the same issue, but considering that most people here seem to have it working it's quite odd. I have played the FIFA Nations League on previous FMs and always liked it, it's the first time I run into such a problem.

You get this error in editor test?

• 4 months later...

Amazing work on this, has anyone tested this in FM22?  Would love to try it out with the new dynamic youth rating system, but if it won't work there I'm definitely heading back and starting a new save in FM21

On 02/02/2022 at 18:29, Ironbucket said:

Amazing work on this, has anyone tested this in FM22?  Would love to try it out with the new dynamic youth rating system, but if it won't work there I'm definitely heading back and starting a new save in FM21

Im too lazy to make FM22 version. Simply i lost my motivation for anything related to FM. 

And no this cant be used in FM22. 

• 4 months later...