MR HOUGH'S MASHUP MADNESS (TCS2021 & Base Skin)

Mr Hough

I absolutely love TCS's Skin but also find that even with numerous times asking on here and twitter etc there had been no reply to the transparency of this years skin  so i decided to take upon myself to try and do it myself.

I took Michael Murray's Base skin as that allows you to have the background images and began to transfer the TCS files over one folder at a time the reload the skin in game to see which is that actual file that makes the background change (not Transparent) once i had done that i ended up with this absolutely fantastic mashup skin. I have also included the Header colours too as i think they are really really Cool.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the Skin.

image.thumb.png.514d3eafa757da3698f244cd5e6f2448.png

image.thumb.png.aab4949f09e08ab2ecc3acdf781ab448.png

Just to Clarify I am treating this as a stop gap until TCS release's his own Transparent Skin, When that will be I don't know but once he does I'll take this down as it won't be needed then.

Credits to TCS and Michael Murray for providing me with the Tools to do this.

Mr Hough Mashup Madness Skin.rar

Edited by Mr Hough

I changed the folder from Mr Hough Mashup Madness Skin to "Base21 Dark (FM20) Skin" which it says in the config and now it comes up on FM21 :thup:

Hope this helps?

Edited by john1

I've just downloaded it and it's worked for me? The file will say Base 21 Dark (FM 20) skin  but it's the Mashup skin as i used the Base skin as a base for this mashup, I don't know how to change it so thats why it's like that.

Anymore issues can you please let me know. Thank you.

Its working now for me, Kubi answered why.

Loving the background coming through. Only issue I have (which is not a skin issue) is this... I dont like these colours, is there an easy way to put them back to the default ones. These colours just draw my eyes in all the time and its irritating. Thanks in advance. 

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, Mr Hough said:

I've just downloaded it and it's worked for me? The file will say Base 21 Dark (FM 20) skin  but it's the Mashup skin as i used the Base skin as a base for this mashup, I don't know how to change it so thats why it's like that.

Anymore issues can you please let me know. Thank you.

You could change the name of the skin via editing the config file? I copied the name and pasted it as your skin name and it comes up on FM21.

1 hour ago, jimbo22 said:

Its working now for me, Kubi answered why.

Loving the background coming through. Only issue I have (which is not a skin issue) is this... I dont like these colours, is there an easy way to put them back to the default ones. These colours just draw my eyes in all the time and its irritating. Thanks in advance. 

Capture.PNG

Head to My documents/football manager 2021/Skins/Mr Hough Mashup Madness Skin/Settings/TCS21 settings -------- Delete That File.

Reload and everything should be bob on

Edited by Mr Hough

4 minutes ago, john1 said:

You could change the name of the skin via editing the config file? I copied the name and pasted it as your skin name and it comes up on FM21.

Managed to sort that out now, Thanks for the Heads up.

Edited by Mr Hough

42 minutos atrás, Mr Hough disse:

Head to My documents/football manager 2021/Skins/Mr Hough Mashup Madness Skin/Settings/TCS21 settings -------- Delete That File.

Reload and everything should be bob on

Great job with the skin, mate. Thanks for sharing it.

My question is just the opposite: what codes should I add to the the settings xml in order to get such effect? I am skinning a different skin (basedarkskin) and would like to try your idea.

Edited by lugui

34 minutes ago, lugui said:

Great job with the skin, mate. Thanks for sharing it.

My question is just the opposite: what codes should I add to the the settings xml in order to get such effect? I am skinning a different skin (basedarkskin) and would like to try your idea.

What effect are you trying to do?

@lugui Add/Edit these lines in settings.xml in your skin folder.

<!--colours for the position lines on the tactics pitch and widgets-->
    <colour name="goalkeeper_line"                                                                     red="120" green="120" blue="120" />
    <colour name="sweeper_line"                                                                     red="100" green="100" blue="100" />
    <colour name="defender_line"                                                                     red="90" green="90" blue="90" />
    <colour name="defensive_midfielder_line"                                                         red="70" green="70" blue="70" />
    <colour name="midfielder_line"                                                                  red="50" green="50" blue="50" />
    <colour name="attacking_midfielder_line"                                                          red="30" green="30" blue="30" />
    <colour name="attacker_line"                                                                      red="10" green="10" blue="10" />
    <colour name="substitutes_line"                                                                 red="40" green="40" blue="40" />    

4 horas atrás, Sh@rk disse:

@lugui Add/Edit these lines in settings.xml in your skin folder.

<!--colours for the position lines on the tactics pitch and widgets-->
    <colour name="goalkeeper_line"                                                                     red="120" green="120" blue="120" />
    <colour name="sweeper_line"                                                                     red="100" green="100" blue="100" />
    <colour name="defender_line"                                                                     red="90" green="90" blue="90" />
    <colour name="defensive_midfielder_line"                                                         red="70" green="70" blue="70" />
    <colour name="midfielder_line"                                                                  red="50" green="50" blue="50" />
    <colour name="attacking_midfielder_line"                                                          red="30" green="30" blue="30" />
    <colour name="attacker_line"                                                                      red="10" green="10" blue="10" />
    <colour name="substitutes_line"                                                                 red="40" green="40" blue="40" />    

Thank you very much!