Board invest for the future

So I got this massege, Is that a slang for "we took almost 200 mil out of the balance and you will never see them again"? Or is there some secret investment plans that will efect the game long term?

Screenshot_7.png

The largest balance the game allows you to have is somewhere around 2.1 billion and if you exceed this it then flips to a negative 2 billion value. There are other solutions but mostly the reason for this limit would be knocking it up to the next tier would allow numbers from like -9,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 9,000,000,000,000,000,000. This would tremendously bloat the memory used by the game. 

There are some other areas in the game where you can run into the issue of reaching the number limits. I think goals for/against in the league and International Goals scored are capped at 255. 

4 hours ago, Russiandude said:

Sigh... There goes my dream of making my club worth tens of billions.

So will the club gets the money back once their balance go below threshold? I hope it's not lost forever...

No. Once it's gone it's gone.

5 hours ago, Russiandude said:

Sigh... There goes my dream of making my club worth tens of billions.

So will the club gets the money back once their balance go below threshold? I hope it's not lost forever...

Think yourself lucky, in years gone by, once you got so much in then bank, the game couldn't process it so put you millions in the red

It could be worth a feature request asking for it to somehow perhaps be logged on the loans/debts page so the money is there in the future. However, I imagine the portion of players that get enough money to require funds being taken out and then get into a situation where funds need putting back in is minuscule. 

• 11 months later...

This has happened a number of times in my Arsenal save. It becomes very easy to build up a large balance when playing a number of years with a big club.

I think club owners should be taking a much larger portion of the bank balance out of the club via dividends and they can later reinvest if needed, rather than the "investment for the future"