[TOUCH20][SKIN] JaSkin T20

Vakzin_QPR

Hi,

First of all, it's OK to change something in this skin and to make/release a new one without my permission.
And it's OK to change not only "name", but also "author", "description" and "skin_name".

Hence, you need not delete your post.
Thank you for your kindness. 

I've checked the differences between the two.
The code of "panels/client_object/client object browser.xml" is very different,
but the major difference is only whether the overlay of the background is or not.
Is it alright?

If so, you can also have an overlay by removing the lines 19 (<!--) and 29 (-->) of that file in my skin.
In this case, you can change the transparency of overlay/background by changing the value 20 on the 20th line of that file.
        <widget class="picture" file="hako/overlay/20" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">

You can select the value from 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 or 80.
The bigger the value is, the darker the background will be.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Vakzin_QPR

You're the boss here Sir, I just did what I did with my limited set of coding skills, simply copy files to make transparency be gone and backgrounds working :).

Including client object browser, not even being sure if we need it or not, to have a desired change.

10 hours ago, abbespl said:

You're the boss here Sir, I just did what I did with my limited set of coding skills, simply copy files to make transparency be gone and backgrounds working :).

Including client object browser, not even being sure if we need it or not, to have a desired change.

First of all, I don't mean to hurt your feeling. Please don't get me wrong.
Thank you in advance.

Your skin works well on PC.
But at this rate, there are two problems, I think.

1) It likely has some troubles when it works on tablet.

2) You have a box over the background picture in your skin.
   The color of this box is "ui_background" which is the same as the general background color ("bg").
   And, the color of "bg" is dark blue (what is called SAMURAI blue) in my skin. 

918559242_overbg.thumb.jpg.0059ee737b4a019098af21ec68361118.jpg

For your information, you can change the color of the overlay box by changing the value on the line 13 of "graphics/boxes/custom/background/paper.xml" to "black" for example.
        <colour id="red_replacement" name="ui_background"/>

What I had meant to tell you in my last post is the followings.
If what you'd like to do is only to have a box over the background picture (this is the same meaning as to reduce transparency),
you can get it by deleting only two lines from the code of "panels/client_object/client object browser.xml" in my skin.
And what you can adjust the transparency seems to be useful for you, I think.

The overlay boxes of following screenshots are none, 20, 30, 40, 60 and 80 in order.

1309440421_over0.thumb.jpg.3432ffc57b67c245909c1b26ffbb158d.jpg639304875_over20.thumb.jpg.9315831f1c7b7a7fc0cd153fb5ca9cdf.jpg

299872657_over30.thumb.jpg.7dfd087d72065cbda49c2e63c456fdf8.jpg1315920023_over40.thumb.jpg.0a45f70c275fedbf83003076e097a7be.jpg

1412893843_over60.thumb.jpg.15e8e52628fac4dee4864b507adaf9b6.jpg2140652591_over80.thumb.jpg.b27e8611eb726cad8714f1fa4615b79a.jpg

The differences of "panels/client_object/client object browser.xml" between yours and mine (for PC) are the followings as far as I know.
1) the width of the sidebar
2) the horizontal_gap of buttons on the match tab bar
3) the insets of main content area
4) the height of the match footer panel

I too am not sure if these are needed.

I hope this helps you and someone.

P.S.
The panel of screenshots is not included in version 1.0.

I wonder if SI coding team read this post, but I have a question(suspicion) about the 201st line of "skins/fmc/panels/team/team match chalkboard panel.xml".
        <container class="inner_box_no_margin" id="cEfP" file="filter_panels/player chalkboard event filter panel" />

Is it really "player chalkboard event filter panel"?

team match analysis 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@Vakzin_QPR great job mate.

one question, is it possible to have two containers arranged like on the picture?

i've got there plenty of space to do that. was trying myself, but couldn't make it work.

ta.

Untitled.jpg

also if it would be possible to put attributes analyser above the position on the pitch on the left bottom? just between the player personal details and position on the pitch.

Edited by abbespl

1 hour ago, abbespl said:

also if it would be possible to put attributes analyser above the position on the pitch on the left bottom? just between the player personal details and position on the pitch.

Please try this.
You could change the values of "minimum_height" & "default_height" of the analyser & the pitch on the line 347 & 357
and change the spaces above & below of the analyser by changing the values of "inset" on the line 348 to fit your settings.

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="12,0,4,0" apply_to_children="true"/>
Four values mean top, left, bottom and right in order.

1968478880_Angel1.thumb.jpg.693b2cabf417e0954e3ccd44f6c95246.jpg

PPDP analyser.zip

2 hours ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

Please try this.
You could change the values of "minimum_height" & "default_height" of the analyser & the pitch on the line 347 & 357
and change the spaces above & below of the analyser by changing the values of "inset" on the line 348 to fit your settings.

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="12,0,4,0" apply_to_children="true"/>
Four values mean top, left, bottom and right in order.

1968478880_Angel1.thumb.jpg.693b2cabf417e0954e3ccd44f6c95246.jpg

PPDP analyser.zip 3.49 kB · 0 downloads

this is fantastic, thank you so much. and also, thanks for all your explanations - this way I can actually maybe learn something to figure out things myself for the next time. much appreciated!

23 minutes ago, niiicoAFDFCH said:

Is there a way to get the normal match review screen in this skin? As i need it for a FM league.

The match review panel becomes like the first screenshot by deleting the following file in this skin.

panels/match/match in between highlights panel review.xml

However, because the selector panel is common with "match in between highlights", the background color of those boxes become darker than the default skin.
(The way to change the color of those boxes is somewhat complicated, so please let me know If you need.)

And some contents of the selector on the center-bottom will be different from the default state.
(Overview, Match Stats, Action Zones, Focus of Attacks and Formations will be the same as the default.)

In terms of the left & right side, only "Formation" will be changed from the default to like the second screenshot.
If you would like to make those back to the default, you could delete the following two files.
In this case, Formations in "match in between highlights" will also be changed to the default ones.

panels/match/match formation panel review.xml
        panels/tactics/tactics icon info panel review.xml

ibhR 1.jpg

ibhR 2.jpg

Hi,

A big thank you (again!) for making such a great skin!

Do you know which coding in the 'player additional stats small' panel makes the competition logos appear?

Thank you

Capture.PNG

Edited by yd1882

41 minutes ago, yd1882 said:

Do you know which coding in the 'player additional stats small' panel makes the competition logos appear?

In FM Touch, the xml-file which controls Season Stats is not "player additional stats small.xml" but "player season stats table panel.xml". (I've not edited this file.)
And you can't display the logos by editing that file. (I confirmed it.)

Instead, you could change the code of "player overview panel.xml" to use "player additional stats small.xml".
In detail, as follows.

1) The following is the code on the lines 39 to 43 of "player overview panel.xml" in this skin.
        <!--Playing stats-->
        <widget class="player_season_stats_table_panel" id="ssts">
          <translation id="title" translation_id="247412" type="use" value="Stats"/>
          <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
        </widget>

2) You could change it to the following.
        <container id="ssts" navigation_container="true" >
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
                <record id="object_property">
                    <list id="get_properties">
                        <!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
                    </list>
                </record>
            </widget>

<widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
                        <!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
                    </list>
                </record>
            </widget>
        </container>

3) Then, Season Stats will become like the screenshots. (the two are the players in active & inactive league.)

stats 1.jpg

stats 2.jpg

23 minutes ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

In FM Touch, the xml-file which controls Season Stats is not "player additional stats small.xml" but "player season stats table panel.xml". (I've not edited this file.)
And you can't display the logos by editing that file. (I confirmed it.)

Instead, you could change the code of "player overview panel.xml" to use "player additional stats small.xml".
In detail, as follows.

1) The following is the code on the lines 39 to 43 of "player overview panel.xml" in this skin.
        <!--Playing stats-->
        <widget class="player_season_stats_table_panel" id="ssts">
        </widget>

2) You could change it to the following.
        <container id="ssts" navigation_container="true" >
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
                        <!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
                    </list>
                </record>
            </widget>

<widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
                        <!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
                    </list>
                </record>
            </widget>
        </container>

3) Then, Season Stats will become like the screenshots. (the two are the players in active & inactive league.)

stats 1.jpg

stats 2.jpg

This one had been bugging me for sometime.  

Thank you so much for taking the time (and also the super quick response)!

Thank you!!

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Vakzin_QPR:

The match review panel becomes like the first screenshot by deleting the following file in this skin.

panels/match/match in between highlights panel review.xml

However, because the selector panel is common with "match in between highlights", the background color of those boxes become darker than the default skin.
(The way to change the color of those boxes is somewhat complicated, so please let me know If you need.)

And some contents of the selector on the center-bottom will be different from the default state.
(Overview, Match Stats, Action Zones, Focus of Attacks and Formations will be the same as the default.)

In terms of the left & right side, only "Formation" will be changed from the default to like the second screenshot.
If you would like to make those back to the default, you could delete the following two files.
In this case, Formations in "match in between highlights" will also be changed to the default ones.

panels/match/match formation panel review.xml
        panels/tactics/tactics icon info panel review.xml

Thank you very much :):thup:

@Vakzin_QPR

Mate, I will need your advice... Tried to change things myself, but stuck on very stupid thing for a while now and nothing am trying seems to work.

I was tweaking player overview popup panel, and managed to make it more or loss as I want, but one thing bothering me:

I circled it on the screen, how the heck I can move this panels a bit down, to stop text to covering itself.

Tried all verticals, offsets and so on, but nothing does the job at that particular place, stupid me :).

Any help?

Untitled.png

55 minutes ago, abbespl said:

how the heck I can move this panels a bit down, to stop text to covering itself.

You could add class="inner_box" to the 2nd line (probably) of "player overview popup selector panel".
    <container id="SUBP" class="inner_box">

26 minutes ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

You could add class="inner_box" to the 2nd line (probably) of "player overview popup selector panel".
    <container id="SUBP" class="inner_box">

yeah, works like a charm. thanks mate, didn't check "player overview popup selector panel" and that was my mistake ;).

Also, @Vakzin_QPR, not really sure if you can consider it as a bug, but just to let you know:

image.thumb.png.971ac6f87270f90bbc1a86ac8cadfe9b.png

When I was just a Club manager I've seen that you changed look of General Info view.

General info view changes to default look when managing both National Team and Club. Also, while searching for players I don't have options to search only for players who can play in my National team, that option is completely gone. Not sure tho if it's the fault of the skin.

12 hours ago, abbespl said:

General info view changes to default look when managing both National Team and Club. Also, while searching for players I don't have options to search only for players who can play in my National team, that option is completely gone.

Thank you for letting me know.
I'll check it.

Added
> when managing both National Team and Club
When start a new game, I could only select Club Manager or Unemployed in FM Touch.

Could you please let me know how to choose managing both National Team and Club in FM Touch?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Vakzin_QPR

@Vakzin_QPR as far as I know that option needs to be unlocked by playing the game, sort of achievement reward. Eventually can be bought from Store inside the game. Then it shows like this while starting new game:

image.thumb.png.f455b614933e290e7d39e1536a8c86d4.png

Shop screenshot:

image.thumb.png.1f207d08560080b55d06c6119eacaf3f.png

Edited by abbespl
screenshot

1 hour ago, abbespl said:

as far as I know that option needs to be unlocked by playing the game, sort of achievement reward. Eventually can be bought from Store inside the game. Then it shows like this while starting new game:

Thank you for your information.
I'm not going to pay more money, so I checked the problem in FM full version.

However...
I'm not sure what is the cause of them.

1) General info view changes to default look when managing both National Team and Club.

It also occurs in FM full version.
I can't fix it by changing the codes of general view for fantasy draft and general view for create a club
  and by changing the ID "geni" to another.

2) while searching for players I don't have options to search only for players who can play in my National team, that option is completely gone.

About this, I couldn't understand what is the problem.
If it is about the contents of "Add condition", we can't edit it.

If not, could you attach the screenshots in which the language is changed to English and point the problem out?
   I'm sorry but what I know about Polish is only the pronunciation of Paweł Wszołek.

FM Full                                                                                                                                FM Touch

974414858_conditionF.thumb.jpg.89b98aacba1ea8fd6bf6d572e166fd32.jpg199507229_conditionT.thumb.jpg.e35337bfe0c2dbf4eb23c754a51a0f33.jpg

8 minutes ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

2) while searching for players I don't have options to search only for players who can play in my National team, that option is completely gone.

About this, I couldn't understand what is the problem.
If it is about the contents of "Add condition", we can't edit it.

No, no, it's not about "add condition", it's those additional options "exclude" in right bottom corner of "edit search". As I remember from all previous editions of FM it was always an option "players not suitable for national team" or something similar.

Here's the screenshot with only two options to exclude, nothing about National Team tho:

image.thumb.png.61beeb2976e22324e7149c8439cccf4c.png

8 minutes ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

If not, could you attach the screenshots in which the language is changed to English and point the problem out?
   I'm sorry but what I know about Polish is only the pronunciation of Paweł Wszołek.

If you know how to pronounce "Paweł Wszołek" then now you can practice on "Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz" who was born in "Chrząszczyrzewoszyce" district "Łękołody" ;).

Here is the fragment of our famous Polish comedy movie about Brzęczyszczykiewicz: 

Have fun ;).

2 hours ago, abbespl said:

No, no, it's not about "add condition", it's those additional options "exclude" in right bottom corner of "edit search". As I remember from all previous editions of FM it was always an option "players not suitable for national team" or something similar.

Here's the screenshot with only two options to exclude, nothing about National Team tho:

Thank you for your information, screenshot and video!

My conclusion is that the cause of this is not the skin.

In Fm Full version, click_event="scdi" distinguish Nations from Clubs and open the corresponding dialog which is controlled by either one of the following two.
  If Clubs, "dialogs/person search dialog.xml" controls the panel.
  If Nations, it's "dialogs/person search dialog nation.xml".

This doesn't work in FM Touch, I suppose.

In Nations, three buttons(clear, exclude & OK) lean to the right.
In Clubs, three buttons(settings, clear & exclude) lean to the left.
As far as I see your screenshot, three lean to the left.
(Is it right it's nation manager's?)
If so, this means "dialogs/person search dialog nation.xml" doesn't work.

In terms of this skin,
I've editted "person/person search list.xml", but the code about "New Search" button is the same as the default skin.
And I've not edited the following four.
 "dialogs/person search dialog.xml",
 "dialogs/person search dialog nation.xml",
 "filter_panels/person search filter popup.xml" and 
 "filter_panels/filter table small.xml".

In short, I can't fix this problem.

P.S.
It's  very difficult for me too to pronounce "Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz"!
I know only that ę is not e, but en(?). Like Wojciech Szczęsny.

43 minutes ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

Thank you for your information, screenshot and video!

My conclusion is that the cause of this is not the skin.

In Fm Full version, click_event="scdi" distinguish Nations from Clubs and open the corresponding dialog which is controlled by either one of the following two.
  If Clubs, "dialogs/person search dialog.xml" controls the panel.
  If Nations, it's "dialogs/person search dialog nation.xml".

This doesn't work in FM Touch, I suppose.

In Nations, three buttons(clear, exclude & OK) lean to the right.
In Clubs, three buttons(settings, clear & exclude) lean to the left.
As far as I see your screenshot, three lean to the left.
(Is it right it's nation manager's?)
If so, this means "dialogs/person search dialog nation.xml" doesn't work.

In terms of this skin,
I've editted "person/person search list.xml", but the code about "New Search" button is the same as the default skin.
And I've not edited the following four.
 "dialogs/person search dialog.xml",
 "dialogs/person search dialog nation.xml",
 "filter_panels/person search filter popup.xml" and 
 "filter_panels/filter table small.xml".

In short, I can't fix this problem.

P.S.
It's  very difficult for me too to pronounce "Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz"!
I know only that ę is not e, but en(?). Like Wojciech Szczęsny.

Seems like developers changed something in that regard in compare to previous years. Shame, it was so useful option for searching players to Nations.. There is still option to search through 'partly - chosen nation' but it's not working exactly the same.

I'll check later with original skin, but if it's not there - well, it's not there.

As of ę - yeah. You're kinda correct there mate.

Edited by abbespl

@Vakzin_QPR

Found small issue mate.

Here is the original FMT skin on schedule page:

image.thumb.png.f1640058d0462261c902f2eceda5b9f2.png

And here is screenshot from your skin on the same schedule page, as you can see there is no option to cancel friendly game, for example, because the panel on the right side is missing:

image.thumb.png.6e1c10b3e712ca6671e073c7284d9f16.png