Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody else has been frustrated with this years individual training, I've been.

You can't make a player work on the majority of his attributes, and some of them are important like heading, jump, etc.

I like how you can work on various attributes but at the same time most of them are left out.

I don't know if they'll change that in a next patch but it's really frustrating me at the moment.

42 minutes ago, Pescadinha23 said:

I don't know if they'll change that in a next patch but it's really frustrating me at the moment.

There are 2 guides pinned to the top of the Tactics and Training forum which explains the changes and may give you a better idea of how to go about things.

Plenty of discussion threads there too which might help.

I like the new training system a lot.  And as part of the training overhaul, there is no doubt that individual training is no longer as important or used as extensively.  You need to use the squad training sessions to target attributes you want a player(s) to improve in.  But, its great that now you know exactly what every training exercise does, so its easy to make sure your player gets work on areas that need work.  Have to say do like that you can/should do individualized general rehab training when returning from an injury.  Like that I have to remember to do that and gives thing a more realistic feel to it.

13 horas atrás, Barcafan27 disse:

I like the new training system a lot.  And as part of the training overhaul, there is no doubt that individual training is no longer as important or used as extensively.  You need to use the squad training sessions to target attributes you want a player(s) to improve in.  But, its great that now you know exactly what every training exercise does, so its easy to make sure your player gets work on areas that need work.  Have to say do like that you can/should do individualized general rehab training when returning from an injury.  Like that I have to remember to do that and gives thing a more realistic feel to it.

So you're saying that in the squad training I can make players improve heading for exemple? Because I didn't find a way to do it yet.

5 minutes ago, Pescadinha23 said:

So you're saying that in the squad training I can make players improve heading for exemple? Because I didn't find a way to do it yet.

In General ---- Overall, Outfield, Attacking (secondary), Defending (secondary) all can train Heading.

Attacking ---- Attacking Wings.

Defending ---- Defending Wide and Aerial Defence.

Technical ---- Chance Conversion.

Set Pieces ----  Attacking/Defending Corners/Free Kicks.

That's not to mention all the schedules that focus on individual roles, so you can select a role that focuses on Heading.

Lots of ways to train heading. :thup:

Em 21/11/2018 em 14:21, HUNT3R disse:

In General ---- Overall, Outfield, Attacking (secondary), Defending (secondary) all can train Heading.

Attacking ---- Attacking Wings.

Defending ---- Defending Wide and Aerial Defence.

Technical ---- Chance Conversion.

Set Pieces ----  Attacking/Defending Corners/Free Kicks.

That's not to mention all the schedules that focus on individual roles, so you can select a role that focuses on Heading.

Lots of ways to train heading. :thup:

Thanks @HUNT3R I'm going to do that! :thup:

I made sure to hire a good Ass Man, plus best coaches that I could to maximise star quality for each category so far as was possible,  and have delegated training to him, apart from individual which I set. I occasionally tweak what he proposes..... training average regularly over 8 with lots getting 9-10... v pleased so far with player development....

Planning to gradually make more changes as my career save develops.

Archived