Booked time off from work to play from 14th nov?

Well, I haven't booked time off work, but already tolf my girlfriend how much I'm looking forward to Friday and why, so I hope she will already expect me to be a bit tied to my PC on the weekend and won't make too much trouble about it :D

even taking sick days wouldn't help with wife and newborn at home I would be better off taking a notebook to work and seeing if I can pull it off ;)

Then again I won't be having it on the 14th yet....

I am on holiday from the 16th for 10 days, didn't book it off intenionally but I think the game coming out on the 14th is great timing for me. The wife is away in Germany that week also so I will be doing some marathon sessions of FM

I'm newly unemployed and my dole money comes through on Friday so I have plenty of time to play and the funds to buy it and beer to enjoy my weekend.. I'll find a job the week after.

Can someone lend Suede their 20% Tescos discount card. I feel bad that FM09 will cost him half of his dole money.

Funnily enough I had a pile-up of 14 days holiday to take in just November and December (although I've actually carried a few days over to the start of January), but, putting all thoughts of FM09 totallly out of my mind, I booked the 14th through to the 19th off to go home to visit my parents so I probably won't even end up buying FM09 until after then, let alone taking time off to play it!

How the hell does anyone working still have 2 weeks holiday left with a month left until christmas! Unless your holiday does not reset in the New Year but resets some other time.

My holiday Resets in March was Tempted to chuck my last week of holidays in tho, but decided to go with the week in jan after my birthday, Ill play it weekends

Archived