Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap , I conceed a lot of goals in my first season in the Premier League (playing with Dulwich Hamlet)  (odds are 2000-1)

So i'm looking for a solid tactic with a stable defense,  and not too attacking. My wingers and attackers are quitte fast.

What can you advise me? 

Trying to survive this season :)  ;) 

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Beekimov

Top of HUB Test

@knap Thanks ;)

But are these also good for a big underdog team like Dulwich Hamlet? Because is see a lot of attacking mentality's

What would you advice? I'm struggeling a lot at the moment, lost the last 8 matches in a row... :(  

@Beekimov is it your first season in the prem? first season is rough when you gain promotions so fast. first season in prem i came 9th with 50 pts. just gotta hang in there somehow. i think that was using HGF pts104. season after i came 7th with 59 pts and qualified for the conference league. next season i finished 7th again on 66 pts but won the conference league. then 5th with 68 pts but won the europa league. then 3rd with 74 pts and reached CL semis. this was all with HGF pts 104.

this season i was doing really well with the same tactic, but after the southampton game i switched to knaps latest WOF 107pts and have been flying. some of the losses were me playing my second team aswell, and in terms of squad ability i'm probably like top 6 or so, still have nowhere near the best team in the league

image.thumb.jpeg.f2abea61f088d97d26dae19cb3f0d1a0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d4a25a71915ff8e981f32d6bb1afd6d9.jpeg

however this all came about after hitting the classic mid season slump every season, i never really knew how to get out of it before. on previous versions i'd switch tactic for a bit but it didn't make any difference on this version, and even though my players weren't THAT tired as i rotate a lot, they were still below optimal and the form showed that every season -

image.thumb.jpeg.32d1afa78332b7d2a09baec0e49210d8.jpeg

so what i did was any time you have a game in 3 days time, go into the rest tab in training and sort by condition, highlight any player who's about 75% condition or below and rest for 2 days (it will probably say 3 days as you have an automatic rest day after games anyway). this way come the following game everyone is almost fully fit again. if i have a game that's 4 days + away i don't do anything different, the fitness is usually ok by then anyway. might be a well known thing to be honest but i've only just discovered it and the difference in form is night and day

edit - basically this - you can see i have sunderland in 3 days so as soon as i finish the game i just played today go straight into training > rest, i'm highlighting these players and resting for 2 days

image.thumb.jpeg.d86ce63a57f561c3f0362808c9d2563a.jpeg

Edited by agreed

1 hour ago, agreed said:

@Beekimov is it your first season in the prem? first season is rough when you gain promotions so fast. first season in prem i came 9th with 50 pts. just gotta hang in there somehow. i think that was using HGF pts104. season after i came 7th with 59 pts and qualified for the conference league. next season i finished 7th again on 66 pts but won the conference league. then 5th with 68 pts but won the europa league. then 3rd with 74 pts and reached CL semis. this was all with HGF pts 104.

this season i was doing really well with the same tactic, but after the southampton game i switched to knaps latest WOF 107pts and have been flying. some of the losses were me playing my second team aswell, and in terms of squad ability i'm probably like top 6 or so, still have nowhere near the best team in the league

image.thumb.jpeg.f2abea61f088d97d26dae19cb3f0d1a0.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d4a25a71915ff8e981f32d6bb1afd6d9.jpeg

however this all came about after hitting the classic mid season slump every season, i never really knew how to get out of it before. on previous versions i'd switch tactic for a bit but it didn't make any difference on this version, and even though my players weren't THAT tired as i rotate a lot, they were still below optimal and the form showed that every season -

image.thumb.jpeg.32d1afa78332b7d2a09baec0e49210d8.jpeg

so what i did was any time you have a game in 3 days time, go into the rest tab in training and sort by condition, highlight any player who's about 75% condition or below and rest for 2 days (it will probably say 3 days as you have an automatic rest day after games anyway). this way come the following game everyone is almost fully fit again. if i have a game that's 4 days + away i don't do anything different, the fitness is usually ok by then anyway. might be a well known thing to be honest but i've only just discovered it and the difference in form is night and day

edit - basically this - you can see i have sunderland in 3 days so as soon as i finish the game i just played today go straight into training > rest, i'm highlighting these players and resting for 2 days

image.thumb.jpeg.d86ce63a57f561c3f0362808c9d2563a.jpeg

Thanks!!!!

Good info :) 

i will try the tactic (p104) 

4 hours ago, Beekimov said:

Thanks!!!!

Good info :) 

i will try the tactic (p104) 

I'm not sure if it's because my team has got stronger or not but I'd recommend his latest WOF 107pts. Best one I've used so far.

@knap any chance of a hub test for it?

@knap it could be helpful yeh. Although that was mainly just reducing training intensity rather than just simply resting like I'm doing now. Both methods got me out of the slump I just find the resting easier as the training intensity method you had to check back every few days and change it back to normal. Probably more beneficial to player growth that way though instead of resting, although my players have still been improving very well despite resting during busy periods 

Hi @knap,

There is a user called Gerrard who tested a successful 4-2-3-1 tactic on the FM Arena forum. The tactic is yours, as your username even appears when opening the game. He was asked about it, and said he was you. And truth? I didn't believe it.

@knap

playing in wales - usually underperforming xG and massively underperforming xPts by the end of the season.

2nd/3rd favourite to win the league, but often ending up in 3rd/4th..

noticed that it's the case for every save i've done this year, no tactic is REALLY clicking

@knap

where do i find the physical comparison?

managing Llanelli, as you can see the seasons has been very much up and down. finished the season now where we won - but that was only because we were odds favourite i think.

should be much more convincing imo

image.png.b23e7f12482620e500ae386bf96f9bca.png

image.png.0c6dfb5354643e17b7e25990e8939e3c.png

image.png.3f1ab68f8387ba3256f11704084d1af9.png

13 minutes ago, knap said:

@pilmalm

on docs MC40

since that we have a good SP setup . Have you tried using TI play for setpieces? 

I am trying it now and on an average i am getting 5 to 10 more goals vs without it in a season with same team 

I'm Derby in the Championship 3rd season. The  HGF VOL 5 4231 MC P104 EC CC tactic just isn't working for me. VENOM tactics appear much better. Not sure if jsut my team but I don't see this being the top tactic.

11 hours ago, jez313 said:

I'm Derby in the Championship 3rd season. The  HGF VOL 5 4231 MC P104 EC CC tactic just isn't working for me. VENOM tactics appear much better. Not sure if jsut my team but I don't see this being the top tactic.

I beg to differ. OK it's Barcelona but the consistency of this tactic is something else. Also tried it in Lower leagues with huge success.

Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 23.31.53.png

1 hour ago, omarm88 said:

I beg to differ. OK it's Barcelona but the consistency of this tactic is something else. Also tried it in Lower leagues with huge success.

Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 23.31.53.png

11 hours ago, The Reaper said:

HGF VOL 5 4231 MC P104 EC CC

image.thumb.png.411af5ff338d112d66d97e078287b2ec.png

Any of you guys tried a DLP (s) on one of the DM? Or with a DM (d)?

Edited by pilmalm

hace 10 horas, Rucious dijo:

its season 34/35 and am lost Oo

I think I've completed the game. 

and the tactic is ME24.2HGFVOL5Knap4231MCP104ECCC, tweaked DM -> CM and AM -> TF

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 15.08.57.png

TF-A or TF-S, and CM-A, CM-S or CM-D, seems spectacular!!! thx!!

Said in Borats voice "Great Success"

Having a ball with Sparta Rotterdam using ME24.2HGFVOL5KNAP451IFARSENALP98EC

Team is nowhere near Elite level yet or even a solid team. About 70% there 

Changing mentality to positive/balanced accordingly to the match

2nd Tactic - ME24.2HEARTBREAKERKnap4231MCP104ALLCUPS

3rd Tactic - ME24.2GreenKnap XmasP1102FACC

Current Stats Nov 2029.png

20240129101158_1.jpg

20240129101227_1.jpg