Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, knap said:

@pan1majonez

try cautious or cautious + mid block or try the away tactic posted a few posts ago

Now I am playing Zurych in Switzerland. In the qualification to champions league at home with karabach agdam i am losing match And from champions league I am going to Group Europe league And for a few weeks I am winning away with fenerbahce And napoli. I don't understand this gamę. With karabach I am losing but for a few weeks I am winning with much better teams

Just now, pan1majonez said:

Now I am playing Zurych in Switzerland. In the qualification to champions league at home with karabach agdam i am losing match And from champions league I am going to Group Europe league And for a few weeks I am winning away with fenerbahce And napoli. I don't understand this gamę. With karabach I am losing but for a few weeks I am winning with much better teams

18 minutes ago, knap said:

@pan1majonez

try cautious or cautious + mid block or try the away tactic posted a few posts ago

In hub test  psg p112 424 facc is Best tactic for ca120 so for underdog team...

@pan1majonez

To a degree results are based around reputation. You get better test results with same team with low reputation as exact same team with high reputation.

Sometimes it is more difficult to beat a low reputation team.

I hate this ****ing schizo ME. Been using WOF 424PSG112FACC. I'm in the year 2040. Last year we won everything & went undefeated without changing tactics. Started this year with the same squad using the same tactic and we can't put the ball in the ocean. Talent isn't the issue. I have World Class new gens at pretty much every position. Should I switch to another tactic based on the 160, 140, or 120 CA score or try something different in the Overall score column? The tactic I've been using is still the highest rated, I think. 

1 hour ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I hate this ****ing schizo ME. Been using WOF 424PSG112FACC. I'm in the year 2040. Last year we won everything & went undefeated without changing tactics. Started this year with the same squad using the same tactic and we can't put the ball in the ocean. Talent isn't the issue. I have World Class new gens at pretty much every position. Should I switch to another tactic based on the 160, 140, or 120 CA score or try something different in the Overall score column? The tactic I've been using is still the highest rated, I think. 

try changing to something else for 5 odd games then switch back, see what happens

@hugofmdias

I use AM pick and then see if it plays. I prefer Salah with cut inside from right as right forward.

Can change them in match as well as AMR/L just to see what suits players best, although I do not Use automatic switching