Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@taciotenorio8

I Holiday unemployed until 1 game before start of season. Retire take over club as top class manager, delegate everything to staff apart from OIs. Add tactic go on holiday. 

Quick and simple and used for FCB runs which were almost identical.

Hey knap how are you? Haven't been on for a while.  I did not buy FM23, got to the stage now where I buy it every other year.  What are your FM22 tactics to go to? Echoes and preachin used to work well, but are there any go to ones which have shown best results overall?

Cheers

Hey Knap, I play with the PEP tactic, which scores 108 points in psg, and I want to be successful with this tactic. I'm one of the best teams in the league, but I concede a lot of goals, why is this happening? what do you suggest i do? Why aren't the results good even though it's the tactic with the highest score in tactical tests? @knap

Edited by volkantanrikulu
unutmak

1 dakika önce, volkantanrikulu said:

Hey Knap, I play with the PEP tactic, which scores 108 points in psg, and I want to be successful with this tactic. I'm one of the best teams in the league, but I concede a lot of goals, why is this happening? what do you suggest i do? Why aren't the results good even though it's the tactic with the highest score in tactical tests?

My striker scores excessive goals, I also enter more positions, but in simple matches, I lose points by conceding a lot of goals. How should I do my player transfers? My starting 11; It consists of Carnesecchi, Sutalo, Nianzou, Viti, Caqueret, Kone, Asensio, Zakharyan (Guler), Orkun Kokcu, Samaradzic (Zaracho) and Burkart (Lucca). I play in the Bundesliga. What is missing?

Completed second season with Wrexham - newly promoted in League Two predicted 1st. Always 3241 Argus Pep original version :D

SkyBetLeagueTwo_Stages-2.thumb.png.23bcfa29bec6b01c02875b6e334026bf.png

Very close to get 46 wins before a single draw in matchday 44, other highlights included winning EFL trophy and decent cup runs only ended by PL sides. Deep squad and rotation were keys for a super successful season

Wrexham_Overview.thumb.png.d1831615cd167d2869696178f9bca023.png

AMC Ollie Palmer still doing the job but new striker Macauley Langstaff stole the show breaking every scoring record for league and club

MacaulayLangstaff_Profile-2.thumb.png.d7b3d2c33013081608d216fd06b5c316.png

70 goals in 48 apps including 59 in 37 in League Two with a massive overperformance on his XG. I usually prefer faster strikers but 14/15 pace/acc seemed to be more than enough for lower leagues :D

2 horas atrás, kandersson disse:

Completed second season with Wrexham - newly promoted in League Two predicted 1st. Always 3241 Argus Pep original version :D

Very close to get 46 wins before a single draw in matchday 44, other highlights included winning EFL trophy and decent cup runs only ended by PL sides. Deep squad and rotation were keys for a super successful season

AMC Ollie Palmer still doing the job but new striker Macauley Langstaff stole the show breaking every scoring record for league and club

70 goals in 48 apps including 59 in 37 in League Two with a massive overperformance on his XG. I usually prefer faster strikers but 14/15 pace/acc seemed to be more than enough for lower leagues :D

Any editor ingame? Its unbelievable

15 hours ago, taciotenorio8 said:

Any editor ingame? Its unbelievable

I would never pay for the editor :D plus I think it shows somewhere on the screen if you're using the editor? Anyway I'm not the creator of the tactic so it's not like I'm trying to cheat to take credit for something :D

Truth is playing in lower leagues with a team with decent budget like Wrexham is relatively easy esp in first years. I'm terrible at making my own tactics but I have a bit of experience with squad building and players management so it's not hard for me to build a squad with the quality and depth to dominate at this level with a club like Wrexham (players on loan also help a lot). My second XI would still win the league (maybe not with 45 wins!) so injuries, suspensions and fitness level don't have much impact on my team while they have major impact on other teams at this level. For context you can see that fellow newly promoted side Notts Co finished 3rd despite losing their best player from previous year (Langstaff, of course).

Langstaff has the right attributes in all the right places (including determination, personality and hidden attributes) to be an amazing striker for this level. If you want an example of a perfect striker for this tactic at elite level just think Langstaff with 16-17 where he has 13-14-15 

Edited by kandersson

19 horas atrás, kandersson disse:

What's the original Pep?

Hi, just like to add my 2 cents ! 

I only play as NUFC, and have tried 5 or 6 of the top formations over the past few months here to deliver instant success, winning the EPL in season 1, and the best by far is the WoF 41212 (only tweeks attached are for set peices, mainly free kicks addings a couple goals a season) in terms of points and GD: 

image.thumb.png.91ea5e3e7f1668d48fe8ed7ef1f9df9e.png

Signings were only Antonio Silva, Oshimhen (you can only sign him by offering £40M up front, £50 in installments, 50% of next sale and arranging a friendly as soon as you start a new game (the board will block the transfer if you try and offer more)), then in January as I was clear at the top, the board gave me more funds so I bought Bellingham and Rico Lewis (loan) as cover. Dan Burn (IWB L) with 22 goals from corners, Isak, Oshimen and Wilson all fired me to the Leage and cup double. The leage table perhaps doesnt show my dominence as 2 defeats and a draw came in the last 4 games as I rested players for the cup final and the leauge was already won.  

After continuing with this save, I tried the original Pep tactic a couple of seasons later after having the perfect 11 for it, loved the play and the goals for the AF Mbappe: 

image.thumb.png.66d72955a4f132e962fcf59ef7ab0459.png

image.thumb.png.7ed8d0c9838dae590d4f77a8d59b0de9.png

If he didnt get injured with France (or if he was Haaland and could be the target man for corners), im thinking 125 goals a season is possible. This season I won all cups, but the similar to other posts here, conceding goals down both flanks was a problem - the following season it cost me 2 cup finals. I therefore have been using a defensive version of the Pep tactic for the last 15 mins or so to see games out, nullifying the threat of fast opponent IW / IFs and killing the game : image.thumb.png.0714b48d5ddb5afbecb8ce7e4b640f39.png 

Right now Im about to start season 7 and am looking for an elite team tactic - the top CA160 Hub 424 has given me success but am looking to try something new and a bit more exciting than a 424 if theres any recommentations ? Im wondering if the below may work its just the original Pep with set peice tweeks and the wingers moved back to give a bit more defensive protection ? As always, thanks for your work Knap !

image.thumb.png.fc5a3e6ba5dbcad8a02c46a778122b50.png 

Wheels of Fire.fmf Defensive 3 4 2 1.fmf

@ricferreira47

Even a non ME update can completely screw your form and turn City into Southampton.  Always avoid updating when winning.

When it happened to me I just re run season with same tactic and all was good.

Try a team meeting or change tactic for a few games.

The ME has not changed which can be checked under game status.