Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 小时前, kanye说:

Any good tactic 3 at back for a small team like union berlin?????

Besides Argus352F9, I recommand Argus3412, with more attacking tendency and also decent defending quality.

Edited by MakeSuRE

@snajdyr

As long as tactic structure works then there is n need to change duties. Using more support tends to weaken attacking potential.

DL depends on whether it works

The top tactic does use more support and standard DL.

2058217506_Screenshot(1745).thumb.png.7652a1e38804c5e5a358b5892e99caa7.png

Edited by knap

2 hours ago, knap said:

@DaveMurray23

With Genie Scout you can see the weightings of attributes per position

762105124_Screenshot(1767).thumb.png.4ed184401519f07310426438a5796b43.png

I get that but take jumping reach at 85, in game that should be what? 15? What do those numbers translate to in game if I was putting on a filter? Using this screenshot? Are there downloadable filters? 

genie scout doesn’t match up below either in terms of priority.

B95DFDAE-BBAE-4332-A37D-53E46C31D2EA.jpeg

Edited by DaveMurray23
Update

What would be the best tactic for a Newcastle save? I've got the squad update and obviously money to spend on transfers, would you go for Underdog or Subtop? I like 3 at the back tactics but they just don't seem to perform this patch, anything a little different to sign off 22 in style. cheers @knap

2 hours ago, knap said:

@PhilNUFC

3 atb is not best option.

Depends on what formation you prefer 451 4123 4231 all should work for a team at Spurs level/ sub top

Brilliant, if i cant go for 3 at the back I'm going for 3 uptop! Keeganesque outscore everyone. What version would you try for a half decent Newcastle team hopefully turning them into a powerhouse? 

Sorry for all the questions 

16 hours ago, DaveMurray23 said:

I get that but take jumping reach at 85, in game that should be what? 15? What do those numbers translate to in game if I was putting on a filter? Using this screenshot? Are there downloadable filters? 

genie scout doesn’t match up below either in terms of priority.

B95DFDAE-BBAE-4332-A37D-53E46C31D2EA.jpeg

I am searching for players which have 5.0 or higher. That means for example, Acceleration for ST cost a lot CA points and since a player has already high Acceleration, he can spend rest CA points in other areas. For example, in DC position I am searching for:

- Heading
- Marking
- Tackling
- Anticipation
- Decisions
- Positioning
- Acceleration
- Agility
- JR
- Pace
- Strength

My takes on fm scout ratings and the training;

The fm scout default weightings are old and therefore outdated, I think im right in saying that. I would recommened using a different ratings file.

For the training you can add more training but change automatic rest to all condiitions except full green. Then people who dont play aren't being rested on days that they can train on. I read this elsewhere and have been using it. Some players improve so much using this method. I do have to rest players from xmas onwards for fatigue, but most players only require one week's rest per season. I rotate anyway for domestic cups and easy home games. Also as I understand it defending training improves physical attributes more? Pace and acceleration are incredibly important in the match engine, so I would want these improved as much as possible. 

Edited by keithbeaky

@pan1majonez

The HUB test uses same test league and avoids test teams playing each other. CA 120 therefore has to play the top AI team CA180 and will not be able

get close to top of league.

Blackpool, although relegation candidates, can finish  top.

CA120 is the harder test  Blackpool shows what is possible in a real save.

Hello i'm struggling with Wrexham FC in Premier League with my own tactic. And now, i'll make a fresh start in new season with knap's 4-4-2 or 4-2-4. Any recommend?

Edited by balagun

4 hours ago, knap said:

@pan1majonez

Test HUB wykorzystuje tę samą ligę testową i unika drużyn testowych grających ze sobą. CA 120 musi więc grać w czołowym zespole AI CA180 i nie będzie w stanie

zbliżyć się do czołówki ligi.

Blackpool, choć kandydaci do spadku, może zająć pierwsze miejsce.

CA120 to trudniejszy test Blackpool pokazuje, co jest możliwe w prawdziwym save'ie.

Thank You very much for answer. Which tactics are the Best for blackpool 4123 and 451? Or overall which tactics for blackpool is the Best, don't Look for the shape of tactic