Adding graphics to FMT19 Beta

14 hours ago, marris09 said:

What part about skins would I have to be careful with?

What i meant was make sure you use a skin that is compatible with FMT as apart from the base skins there are usually not too many out there that are. All the graphics work with the base skins though so you will be fine

Just now, mozza79 said:

What i meant was make sure you use a skin that is compatible with FMT as apart from the base skins there are usually not too many out there that are. All the graphics work with the base skins though so you will be fine

Ahh ok bud,mainly just use the default ones tbf,having issue with some kits tho,some teams have missing kits even tho the kits are in the folder if that makes sense?reapplied the kits to the game ect but no luck

32 minutes ago, marris09 said:

Ahh ok bud,mainly just use the default ones tbf,having issue with some kits tho,some teams have missing kits even tho the kits are in the folder if that makes sense?reapplied the kits to the game ect but no luck

Which kits are missing? I know the brazil kits don't work unless you have done the licence work around. 

3 minutes ago, mozza79 said:

Which kits are missing? I know the brazil kits don't work unless you have done the licence work around. 

Originally english prem kits wouldnt show,so re extracted the kit pack to the kits folder,deleted cahe reloaded skin,it worked,noticed some russian prem teams have kits missing,followed same steps that got english prem kits to show but no luck.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Does the iOS version support graphics such as faces, kits and Logos?

No.

• Administrators

Probably not since Apple don't allow you to access the root drive. Can't be discussed on the forum anyway.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, wiltshire118 said:

how do i exit fm touch in menu cause there is no way to exit the game to restart the game after installing graphics.  any help would b great ???

Just close the app like any other app.

Also you need to make sure that you delete the caches folder (or the contents of it, either way works) before restarting the game, so that it restarts fully and loads the new graphics.

Here's the directory you need to locate on the media that the game is installed on:
Android/data/football.manager.games.fm19.touch/files/installed/application_support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019 Touch/Caches

• 3 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Keyzer Soze said:

@Lucas

Quick question, is it possible to erase the facepacks that comes in the game by default?

Ist there any folder where i can find them and simply delete them?

Playing the android version of the game.

You can indeed but you'll need to first extract the contents of the graphics.fmf file in the game's installation files - you can get these using the Resource Archiver tool in Steam (on PC) if you have Football Manager purchased in it.

Once you have those, locate the folder (using windows explorer) which houses the faces and then search all PNG files within these folders - then select them all and delete them. You'll then be left with just folders and config files - copy these folder/folders into your Football Manager graphics folder and clear the skin cache as per above to see the change applied to your next load.

29 minutes ago, daherlihy said:

You can indeed but you'll need to first extract the contents of the graphics.fmf file in the game's installation files - you can get these using the Resource Archiver tool in Steam (on PC) if you have Football Manager purchased in it.

Once you have those, locate the folder (using windows explorer) which houses the faces and then search all PNG files within these folders - then select them all and delete them. You'll then be left with just folders and config files - copy these folder/folders into your Football Manager graphics folder and clear the skin cache as per above to see the change applied to your next load.

Thanks.

I only have the android version, so i guess this wont work...

1 hour ago, Keyzer Soze said:

Thanks.

I only have the android version, so i guess this wont work...

I only have Android too but another member in here did share a ZIP of the file contents with me some time back in November. I'll share it with you, will contact you shortly via PM.

• Administrators

None of this supported by the way, you might risk issues if you do something wrong and you’d need to reinstall. 

Archived