Paul Progba

Given what was paid for him and if you don't want him to leave, then set the figure at whatever level you would be prepared to take to lose his services.  It is not as if you are transfer-listing him, so hold out for what you think is reasonable.  £150m seems OK to me.

If I don't want to lose someone I'd always try to get at least double their value / what was paid for them, whichever is higher. Which in thise case would be about £180m. You'd probably have to allow at least 1/4 of it in monthly instalments though. Try not to get a percentage of profit from next sale clause locked in though as its highly unlikely they'll make a profit on him. i don't like the other clauses - appearances, international appearances aren't too bad in the case of someone like Pogba who would have to spend his entire contract injured not to get games, but goals and competition achievements I would just lock out at the first negotiation.

This is bothering me when I manage Man Utd, already fourth season in Man UTD won EPL 3 times FA cup 4 times and CL

Yet every single seasons Paul Pogba want to leave the team

1 час назад, Lynch48 сказал:

As I understand players want to change successful club if your players not enough cool in Potential Ability

On 04/10/2018 at 07:51, Lynch48 said:

This is bothering me when I manage Man Utd, already fourth season in Man UTD won EPL 3 times FA cup 4 times and CL

Judging from how he's behaving in real life, that's pretty realistic tbh

Archived