Request a screen shot

fataldinho

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi can someone post a screenshot of Mike Grella in leeds .. he should be on the latest patch

Here's Mike Grella a couple of seasons into the game. Leeds transferred him for only 70k but he has teams in Italy such as Bari and Ascoli interested in him now:

grella.jpg

Sofiane Feghouli, Henri Saivet, Franco Zuculini and Sergio Asenjo, preferably late 20's so I can see how they've developed.

Cheers.

Look around in the thread. There are screens for some of those players you mentioned. :thup:

I know this is a bit of an annoying request, but any chance of Rosenborg BK (Norwegian 1st Division) squad list from 1st season on patch 9.03?

Alternatively if it's not right at the start of the game, could you go into the transfer history and tell me any major players that's left?

Ta :thup:

(It's for a team guide, hence why it's so specific... At work argh!)

There's two goalkeepers missing, a DR and 1 or 2 DCs missing... Possibly some other people. And there's a load of grey players that aren't real players...

But yes, probably (hopefully) it's because you've not loaded the league when you started the save... Cheers anyway :)

2012/13 season, they finished 3rd last season, qualifying for Champions League but were drawn in a group with Ajax, Barcelona and Roma so not much hope really.

rovers2012.th.jpg

Thanks for the screen shot mate. Ha I know, maybe next season :p

2012/13 season, they finished 3rd last season, qualifying for Champions League but were drawn in a group with Ajax, Barcelona and Roma so not much hope really.

rovers2012.th.jpg

Oh sorry to be a pest but also could you screen shot David Hoilett, or could you tell me, does he turn out good?

Could somebody post a screenshot of Fabian Delph and Jonny Howson, possibly in 2012/2013 please.

Under AI control - Jonny Howson;

JonnyHowson.jpg

Under AI control - Fabian Delph;

FabianDelph.jpg

Under AI control - Fabian Delph v2;

FabianDelphII.jpg

could someone post Edin hazard from 2011 on, cheers

Eden Hazard, AI control;

EdenHazard.jpg

Archived