Request a screen shot

fataldinho

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By The Way.

I have Many FM Screenshots on My laptop.I have all the prem,Coca-Cola C,1,2,Spainish Teams,Some Staff,Some Players,Most of the good players are at Newcastle,i.e Lampard,Kaka,Messi,Cech,Torres but i do have all the teams logo's.So i could create a rar file for you guys to download?

Yes/No?

Well firstly the Omladic from my save has been under AI control so I have no idea how many games he's played over each season etc, he's got a fixed PA so I would imagine he's just developing faster under you. It's also possible a few stats of his are random in each game (not 100% sure on that one)

He'll probably be decent for an EPL team at best. Never had him, sorry. :thup:

well so far id recommend him to you if your ever on tight budget....190k now worth 3.9mil at 20...clubs beginning to sniff...thats tidy profit!

Any cahnce of getting one of Vasco Regini, again he may be undeveloped do to AI but im just interested :) He seems as though he could be a class act but no-one has mentioned him methinks .

Cheers

(woops sorry for Double post)

By The Way.

I have Many FM Screenshots on My laptop.I have all the prem,Coca-Cola C,1,2,Spainish Teams,Some Staff,Some Players,Most of the good players are at Newcastle,i.e Lampard,Kaka,Messi,Cech,Torres but i do have all the teams logo's.So i could create a rar file for you guys to download?

Yes/No?

Regarding this.They were on my External Hard Drive.I actually went to get the drive and plug it in to my PC after i did this post and i found that the External Drive was broken.I have contacted the company who produced my drive and i have contacted Amazon as well and Amazon have confirmed i will be recieving a new Drive but with nothing on it.There is no data recovery service with Amazon or Buffalo who is the company who made the drive.I am devastated because i had about 2000 songs and about 40gb worth of movies on the drive.I am upset about the Soccer AM videos,I had some very rare ones on the drive,Noel Gallagher First apperance,Serge's goal,I also had two "Golden Episodes" on it.Including the FA Cup Final of 2006,Special Edition show which i believe was the last Good Show.Regarding the Screenshots i will re do them and save them on the laptop and upload them

Once again,I am Very Sorry.

Correa - Dinamo Kiev

Vincenzo Fiorillo - Sampdoria

Remi Riou - Auxerre

Nenad Tomovic - Red Star

Marvin Angulo Bordon - Herediano

Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Olympiakos

Domenico Criscito - Genoa

Eyoung Enoh - Ajax

Fausto Rossi - Juventus

Haris Vuckic - Domzale

Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta

Correa - Dinamo Kiev

Remi Riou - Auxerre

Nenad Tomovic - Red Star

Eyoung Enoh - Ajax

Fausto Rossi - Juventus

Haris Vuckic - Domzale

Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta

saz0b4.png

28vgmy0.png

8y9cb4.png

es7pms.png

Correa - Dinamo Kiev

Remi Riou - Auxerre

Nenad Tomovic - Red Star

Eyoung Enoh - Ajax

Fausto Rossi - Juventus

Haris Vuckic - Domzale

Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta

Vaclav Kadlec

2ro0oya.png

Fausto Rossi

sl2qux.png

Nenad Tomovic

2h80bpt.png

Douglas costa - Gremio - Brazilian

Edison Cavani - Palermo - Uruguayan

Eyong Enoh- Ajax - South African

Axel Witsel - Belgian

Anthony Vanden Borre - Fiorentina - Belgian

Steven Defour - Belgian

Zapata - Udinese - Colombian

palombo - Argentinian

Taye Taiwo - Marseille - Nigerian

Kuzmanovic - Unknown Info

Vincent Enyeama - Nigerian - I believe he plays in Jerusalem?

Franco Guillermo Ochoa - America - Mexican

Hulk - Unknown Info

Galvan - Cruz Azul - Unknown nationality

Nuri Sahin - Turkish

If you can provide the screenshots of any of these players then it would be greatly appreciated.

Zdravko Kuzmanovic

m8l66b.png

Eyong Enoh

9vidfl.png

Enyeama

2db2hi1.jpg

Nuri Sahin

24oaz3k.png

Press Alt+F9 when on FM then the screenshot should com up under C:\Documents and Settings\your name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\screenshots. Make sure this is a JPEG or PNG file. Go onto www.tinypic.com and where it says file click browse and pick the screen shot, once the pic has been uploaded under the options Links to Share where it says IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards copy the link into your message and voila there's your screenshot

Press Alt+F9 when on FM then the screenshot should com up under C:\Documents and Settings\your name\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\screenshots. Make sure this is a JPEG or PNG file. Go onto www.tinypic.com and where it says file click browse and pick the screen shot, once the pic has been uploaded under the options Links to Share where it says IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards copy the link into your message and voila there's your screenshot

fm94 your a legend, cheers mate i'll give it a go tonight.

Archived