The Official FM09 - Should I Buy Or Should I Sell Thread

Liam =D

Butters76

No player is worth 50 mil mate...

Sell

Thats not good, coz in the end I turned down that bid in hopes of Nasri becoming a superstar for me. Now Man C has made a non negotiable bid for Denilson of 30 mill and 35% future fee's. I should get rid of a central midfielder and he was on the bench most of last season. But I don't want to let good prospects go unless I have to.

About the 50 Mill, seem I have to pay about that for M.Richards. They asked for £56M, I negotiated for £40, guess in the end we will agree on around £45-47M. I only have 50 all together.

Edit: got him for £40 mill. Now I'm broke but have a great squad.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harryseaess

No deal for me on both.

Pato is a great young striker and in Milan I dont believe you have a better striker than him. As for Nesta he should be your best defender unless you have bought someone.

Even if you want to sell atleast transfer list him and offer to clubs. I am sure you can get at least £30M for Pato and £20M for Nesta.

Harryseaess

No deal for me on both.

Pato is a great young striker and in Milan I dont believe you have a better striker than him. As for Nesta he should be your best defender unless you have bought someone.

Even if you want to sell atleast transfer list him and offer to clubs. I am sure you can get at least £30M for Pato and £20M for Nesta.

Harry

Don't sell Pato you could get much more.

Nesta is old so yes sell imo. You could get more if offer him out but thats uncertain though.

Thanks for the replys guys.

I think you are right about Pato, he is my best striker and still very young, I will turn the offer down :thup:. I will offer Nesta to clubs for £20m and see if I get any offers.

Soli - I don't think Nesta is my best defender anymore TBH, he has only just come back from an injury that he has at the start of the game and his Technical Attributes are pretty bad now so that is why I am considering selling him.

Thanks for the input guys.

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Fiorillo (GK)

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Sampdoria

Player Value: £9 mill

Offer: £17 million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £30mill/90k remaining

Patch: 9.1.0

Season: 3st (December 2010)

Player Name: V.Nikonov

Your Team: Liverpool

Buyer/Seller: Mallorca

Player Value: £6.4 mill

Offer: £9.75 million (release fee)

Patch: 9.1.0

Season: 2nd(jan 2010)

Mallorca only bought him from Shakhtar at the start of the season but hes got great stats for a DC what do you think?

Also he has wonderkid in his description and is regarded as a quality signing

regen2ar2.jpg

Candre168 no sell imo as you can't get better than Clichy for cheap. I have Chiellini too but I have to keep Clichy as he is miles better than Chiellini in attacking from the flanks. Atleast sell him for no less than 50M

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Gerrard

Buyer/Seller: Real Madrid

Player Value: £29.5 million

Offer: £49 million

Patch: 9.1

Season: 1st

No deal for me, not many players around are as good as Gerrard even though that's alot of money.

Buying: Antonio Cassano

Your Team: Man U

Buyer/Seller: Sampdoria

Player Value: 7.5m

Offer: 6.5m

Patch:9.1

He's abit hit and miss, is that the lowest price you can get for him?

He's abit hit and miss, is that the lowest price you can get for him?

Well I had a mega money move to sell Tevez, but then it got cancelled lol. But Cassano can play left, centre, and forward so he's pretty versaitle. And with Giggs and Scholes gettin old they tend to get injured more often, so he is good backup. With him Tevez, Rooney, and Berba I'd say it's a pretty solid front line with Cassano being fourth striker. But this game has a lot of injuries so you always need a deep squad.

Buying: Maicon

Your Team: AC Milan

Buyer/Seller: Inter

Player Value: 12M€

Offer: 11€

I just bought Adriano as targetma, and now his best freind Maicon want to leave inter ! Should i buy him at 11€ ?

Buy, seems like a good deal to me :thup:.

Player Name: Jack Wilshere

Your Team: Sunderland

Buyer/Seller: Arsenal

Player Value: £1.8 million

Offer: £5 million to buy anytime in loan

Transfer Budget: £30 million

Season: 4th

Got the young lad on loan from Arsenal assman and other coaches say he has potential to be much better than Defours current level of ability. I have the option to buy him during the loan for £5 million I will see how he does then decide but I wondered if anyone knew if he can become a decent player here is a screenie if it helps.

wilsherewk4.jpg

w1024.png

Player Name: Leonardo

Your Team: Sporting CP

Buyer/Seller: Free Transfer

Player Value: 0€

Patch: 9.0.1

Season: Summer transfer window 2nd season

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Buying: Kevin Doyle

Your Team: Celtic

Seller: Reading

Player Value: £2.9m

Offer: £5m

OR

Buying: Pavel Pogrebnyak

Your Team: Celtic

Seller: Zenit

Player Value: £5.25m

Offer: £6.25

Can't afford both, which would you suggest out of the two?

I tested the water with Wilshere first by bidding £5 million bid accepted and he wanted 46k a week so was willing to sign. Now I have him on loan if he was willing before I reckon he should sign once I actually have £5 million quid lol. I think I get my budget before his loan ends, well I hope I do. He hasnt played much if at all for Arsenal.

Buying: Juan Luis Blanco

Buyer/Seller: Sevilla

Player Value: 2.2M

Offer:4.5M

Season: 2nd

My scout says he has the potential to be better than Messi(who i have in my Liverpool team) and would be a quality signing

regen3cb3.jpg

How much does Giuseppe Rossi go for? In the demo he had a clause of 9.25 mil... now there isn't anymore (was a bug prolly).

Buying: Giuseppe Rossi

Your Team: Juventus

Seller: Villareal

Player Value: £6.75 mil

Offer: £13.75 mil

I managed to get a bid of 13.75 mil accepted for Rossi... Is it worth it? and is he as good as he was in the demo?

Thanks

Player Name: Axel Witsel

Buyer/Seller: Standard

Player Value: £4.5M

Offer: £15M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £38M

Season: 1st season ( January 31)

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: William Gallas

Buyer/Seller: Manchester United

Player Value: £8.25M

Offer: £4.5M + £25.5M after 24 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: £38M

Season: 1st season ( January 31)

Player Name: El-Hadj Diouf

Buyer/Seller: Sunderland

Player Value: £2.5M

Offer: £2.5M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £2.8M

Season: 1st season ( Start of season)

Only have Theo and Eboue on right and I'd rather have an explosive winger like Theo to play on the right, scouts reckon Diouf is about as good as Theo. Tried to get Acosta on loan but didn't pan out and Diouf looks like he'd be better in prem anyway.

Is this a good deal or a shocking, horrific mistake?

Player Name: El-Hadj Diouf

Buyer/Seller: Sunderland

Player Value: £2.5M

Offer: £2.5M

Transfer/Wage Budget: £2.8M

Season: 1st season ( Start of season)

Only have Theo and Eboue on right and I'd rather have an explosive winger like Theo to play on the right, scouts reckon Diouf is about as good as Theo. Tried to get Acosta on loan but didn't pan out and Diouf looks like he'd be better in prem anyway.

Is this a good deal or a shocking, horrific mistake?

Dont buy him I play as Sunderland and he is rubbish nowhere near good enough for your team.

I had him in my team for a while, scored couple of goals playing up front but was really bad as a winger. And he is not Arsenal quality for sure, believe you can easily find somebody better and younger than Diouf.

I'm playing with Juve and I want to sell Poulsen however no one wants to buy him atm... They all want him on loan... The best offer I received was this:

Selling: Loaning

Player Name: Christian Poulsen

Your Team: Juventus

Buyer: Man City

Player Value: £8.25 million

Offer: £2.3 mil loan fee + 100% wages + £22.5 mil future fee

Transfer Budget: £700k remaining

I want to get rid of him cause of high wages and he won't find any space... Also Man City stated that he would become a valuable member of the first team... What should I do?

Archived