The Official FM09 - Should I Buy Or Should I Sell Thread

Liam =D

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm playing with Juve and I want to sell Poulsen however no one wants to buy him atm... They all want him on loan... The best offer I received was this:

Selling: Loaning

Player Name: Christian Poulsen

Your Team: Juventus

Buyer: Man City

Player Value: £8.25 million

Offer: £2.3 mil loan fee + 100% wages + £22.5 mil future fee

Transfer Budget: £700k remaining

Patch: 9.1

Season: 1st

I want to get rid of him cause of high wages and he won't find any space... Also Man City stated that he would become a valuable member of the first team... What should I do?

Mate thats not even a question, loan him out and bank in at the end of the season. :)

Selling/Buying: Buying

Player Name: Jack Wilshere

Your Team: Sunderland

Seller: Arsenal

Player Value: £6.25 million

Offer: £13 million

Transfer Budget: £43 million

Season: 5th

Typical of my luck is that I had the option to sign him for £5 million but he didnt want to come his loan then ended so I tried to get him and he is willing to come for £13 million. He looks like he is worth it but has anyone else seen him develope into a world class player as I have just qualified for the champions league so need some class players.

Yeah it annoyed me that I couldnt get him for £5 million that would have been a bargain, I have just clicked confirm as when he was on loan he performed better than Witsel and I just sold Witsel for £36 million so what the hell lol, guess I will get to see how he developes now. Will also check out the Arsenal thread. Thanks for the replies HoPeY.

sellhr1.jpg

w1024.png

Selling/Buying: Selling

Player Name: Sascha Burchert

Buyer: Real Madrid

Player Value: £3.4 million

Offer: £20 million

Transfer Budget: £21 million

This guy has wanted to leave since the end of last season and wont sign a new contract Real Madrid are sniffing around. His condition always seems to drop and he cant seem to do 90 minutes. He plays very well and I found him so I feel I dont want to sell him but I dont want to lose him for free. I offered him out for £30 million and had no takers then offered him out for £20 million and Real Madrid bid it as non-negioable. He has some bad stats in a couple of key positions. What do you think?

Buying/Selling: Buying

Player Name: Nadem Onuoha

Your Team: Ipswich Town

Buyer/Seller: Manchester City

Player Value: £1.1million

Offer: £1.5million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £10.75million

Patch: 9.0.1

Season: 2

I need a right wing back to play in my 5-3-2 formation with Rat as my left wing back. Ive had trouble finding one and was wondering if Nadem is good enough because his technical and mental attributes are pretty poor.

Guest roberto922

Are you still in the championship? If so I'd buy, if you're in the Prem you can get better, I'd go for Joe Mattock no matter which league you're in though.

Im in the Premier League. Won the league in season one and im looking to drastically change my team. I currently need a new goal keeper, new centre back, new right wing back and a new centre midfielder. So ive got a lot of players to buy with only £10.7mill

Player Name: Jack Rodwell

Your Team: West Ham

Buyer/Seller: Everton

Player Value: 2.2mil pounds

Offer: 6mil

Transfer/Wage Budget: 8.75

Patch: 9.0

Season: 1

Only if your team is good in all areas.

Player Name: Nadem Onuoha

Your Team: Ipswich Town

Buyer/Seller: Manchester City

Player Value: £1.1million

Offer: £1.5million

Transfer/Wage Budget: £10.75million

Season: 2

I need a right wing back to play in my 5-3-2 formation with Rat as my left wing back. Ive had trouble finding one and was wondering if Nadem is good enough because his technical and mental attributes are pretty poor.

Buy.

Don't know where to post but I just got offered G.Rossi from Villareal for 12.75mil Euros. I've got Eto'o, Bojan and Balotelli as strikers atm but I've been thinking about offloading one of them and get a new one should I get G.Rossi?

Don't know where to post but I just got offered G.Rossi from Villareal for 12.75mil Euros. I've got Eto'o, Bojan and Balotelli as strikers atm but I've been thinking about offloading one of them and get a new one should I get G.Rossi?

yes definately... thats a very cheap price for him...

If youre going to offload someone I would offload Eto'o... cause the others are younger and after a few seasons the best strikers on the game

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Maxi Rodriguez

Your Team: Atlético Madrid

Buyer/Seller: Barcelona/Real Madrid

Player Value: €14.5million

Offer: €10million + €18million over 24 months

Transfer/Wage Budget: -

January of 1st season.

Maxi is a quality player, but he doesn't quite fit as my right AMC, but I'm not sure I could find someone to replace him as good as he is right now.

Player Name: Stepen Ireland

Your Team: Arsenal

Buyer/Seller: Man City

Player Value: £5m

Offer: £15m

Transfer Budget: £34m

Patch: 9.1.0

Is he worth all that money? The only other player i signed is Henri Saviet (SP)

No, there's much better for less.

ThE BoMBeR

You should use the proper format :p

But in all seriousness, he's a good little player Aquilani if you can fit him in or rotate him I'd take it

Sry about the format... it's the first time a player has been offered to me...

Well firstly I don't have 12.5 mil... my budget has been blown away already... secondly is he worth that much money... and will he become world class?

Well if you don't have the money what's to discuss ;)

He turns into a pretty damn fine player tbh. For me, easily worth £12.5Million now! :thup:

I meant I don't have 12.5 mil... I have a little above 9 mil (from the sale of Zanetti to Lyon)...

So if I can get the offer down to 9 mil... I will take it... worst case scenario... he plays crap and sell him for a lot more later on hehe

ramseymo9.jpg

w1024.png

Player Name: Aaron Ramsey

Seller: Arsenal

Player Value: £2.6 million

Offer: £2.2 million plus 15 percent sell on

Transfer Budget: £5 million

His contract runs out at the end of the season I have Defour as my main AMC but have Wilshere and Elano(who is getting) that also play there ocasionally. I want to add more brits to my squad but am not sure if Ramsey can develope anymore than he has he is 22 and the scouts say he can become a good prem CM. Is it worth it? I suppose its only a small fee.

Selling/Buying: Selling

Player Name: Ronaldinho

Your Team: AC Milan

Buyer: Barcelona

Player Value: £15.5m

Offer: £40m over 24 months

Transfer Budget: £0 (awaiting new funds due to being end of 1st season)

Season: End of 1st

Only need two of these

Player Name: Zhirkov

Your Team: Celtic

Buyer/Seller: CSKA Moscow

Player Value: £7.5m

Offer: £10.25

Transfer Budget: £29m

Player Name: Rakitic

Buyer/Seller: Schalke

Player Value: £3.9m

Offer: £8.75m

Player Name: Vagner Love

Buyer/Seller: CSKA Moscow

Player Value: £5.5m

Offer: £5.5m, transfer listed.

I also just signed Alexis Sanchez (7.5m) who I originally planned to play alongside Cardoza upfront but I'm now thinking of playing him at AMR as Vagner Love is now transfer listed for £5.5m.

My attackers would either line up like this

AMR Rakitic

AML Zhirkov

FC Alexis Sanchez

FC Cardoza

or this

AMR Alexis Sanchez

AML Zhirkov or Rakitic

FC Vagner Love

FC Cardoza

So which two would everyone buy?

He's what 32? 33? Sell him, that's a good price even if it's over 24months.

He's 32. I was thinking that I should sell him due to his age but he still has great mentality stats so I wasn't quite sure. But I think I will go for it and just sell :thup:.

Thanks mate.

Selling

Player Name: Sissoko

Buyer: Athletico Madrid

Player Value: £6.5 mil

Offer: £21.5 mil --- £5 mil upfront + £16.5 mil over 24 months + 50% of next sale

Season: January 1st season

I just bought aquilani so my midfiled consists of Aquilani, Marchisio, Joao Moutinho, Veloso and Sissoko.

First team players are: MCd - Veloso, MCa - Moutinho.

I regard Marchisio and Aquilani to play best at MCa while Sissoko is MCd backup...

So basically what shall I do... and I reckon I will need a new MCd if I sell him?

Selling

Offer: £21.5 mil --- £5 mil upfront + £16.5 mil over 24 months + 50% of next sale

I just bought aquilani so my midfiled consists of Aquilani, Marchisio, Joao Moutinho, Veloso and Sissoko.

I regard Marchisio and Aquilani to play best at MCa while Sissoko is MCd backup...

So basically what shall I do... and I reckon I will need a new MCd if I sell him?

Thats alot of cash sell, should be able to get another MCd for less than that amount.

Buying/Selling: Selling

Player Name: Jo

Your Team: Man City

Buyer/Seller:

Player Value: £18 million

Offer: £

Transfer/Wage Budget: £5 million left, 500k under

Season: Start of 1st

Thinking of selling jo but not sure, how good is he really? My coaches only rate him as decent and he is behind robinho, owen and evans in my striking order. Could make a wee bit of money of him as I dont really rate him that highly. Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated.

Selling

Guys I thought of Aguero since they want sissoko... So I cancelled the offer and made a bid for Aguero...

£11 mil upfront + Sissoko

They accepted!!!!

however he did not want to come at this time (i'm still in january 1st season) so no joy :(

Anyway they came back in with the same offer... so this time I accepted. (nice profit I made on sissoko) :D Sorry for the unusual post lol.

So with Sissoko gone who should I get as MCd? Have £21 mil to blow... so want a really good MCd... (Veloso I already got).

Thanks

Archived