Goodbye Barcelona 4231 Knap FM 18 and FM17.3.2

1 hour ago, knap said:

Narrow tactics still have edge although the attacking corner set up looks reasonable.

Works with Arsenal in FM 18 although set up with Barcelona.

yir Im on Man Utd with Barcelona and havn't lost in 6 games straight 

Hey knap I was just wondering what your thoughts were on someone making their own formation and roles and then just copying team instructions from one of your top tactics as far as if this could by default make the tactic better? Because I have found that if I do this it makes my tactic get more possession and more shots than if I just try to make my own team instructions. So is there anything to this?

• 1 month later...

Giving this a go.  I'm waiting a while to get full acclimation by the side but I did note that on set pieces there is nobody protecting the back post (corners) and I got torched several times.  Just an FYI if that was an oversight.

On 11/4/2017 at 15:42, knap said:

Updated to FM 18

GOODBYETI4231barcelona.tac

I tested this on a world cup go as England and the results were spectacular. We won including humiliating Germany 7-2 in the semis, Kane got top scorer, Welbeck (!) got player of the tournament and Harry Maguire scored in and was player of the match in the world cup final. I look forward to testing this and your other tactics soon :)

englandwinworldcup2018.png

roadtoengland2018.png

welbeck best player.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived