so what are you most looking forward to on fm09?

I think the additional comments section will be used for quotes although I read here a couple of weeks back that the system will understand about 99% of things but I doubt it!

Yeah, that is true. I also think Ter did say somewhere that it may be able to understand the odd thing. :)

I'm also particularly excited about the new transfer system. I'm going to check out Arshavin first, see how much he's gonna set me back. Also, I'm going to check how rich Man City will be. I think these are the things I'm looking forward to most on FM09.

I'm just looking forward to playing it...the last FM game I had was FM2005, I played it (and enjoyed it) a lot, but never got around to upgrading it for later versions and then stopped playing altogether when I got a new Vista laptop.

So, yeah, I'm just itching to get my paws on this and stop Rafa Benitez playing Dirk Kurt in the right side of midfield!!!:mad:

I'm very much looking forward to the new Match Engine. I don't mean the 3d, but how the ME responds to the tactical input. I expect major improvements.

Agreed, really looking forward to seeing the new ME in action and the reactions it gets on the boards.

Archived