FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

So what gameworlds are everyone in for everyone in this forum playing FM Live? Quick reply required as I am about to join a gameworld and I need to know at least one of you is in them. I have a choice of Nutmeg, Psycho, Chip and Buxton.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you back in then Tez??

yeah was my account was only suspended cos i hadnt logged in for a while when i was offline for that month or so a bit back but i dont log in much now cos of my net conection being so crap i log in when i need to maybe once a day

Dudester regarding FM live. What are the restrictions if I start all over again. I am doing absolutely pish and seriously thinking about starting again. Will it effect my place in my federation, skills learned etc?

No effect to skills or place in fa it will reset your ranking, your finance back to 500k and also resets your overdraft if it has started to increase. You get 2 free restarts in the 1st 28 days of joining fml after that can be financial penalties like starting with 300k rather then 500k etc.

the game so in depth from the days of CM, people imo ain't playing the game correct there avoiding or overlooking certain parts of the game. i.e team talks and switching tactics during a match.

Symptomatic of todays youth I fear. They want it all and they want it now, in other words they can't be a**ed to think to work things out for themselves, or put a half-decent attempt at effort into it. All you have to do is look at the number of "I've downloaded all the best tactics and still can't win" threads! Do some ruddy work for yourselves for a change!

God I'm feeling my age tonight!

• 4 weeks later...

young Dogs is alive and kicking and can be found in the dark corners of FML selling beano comic's pre 85.

Marlow haven't seen around these parts in a about 'phew' 18months or so.

good question Pow's where is the Golden one??????????????

Im still alive, just had a bit of a busy month thats all so Ive not been around as much as ive liked of course.

Didnt think you lads would miss me so much, i feel very honoured! :p

Haha I will never leave my roots, FM Online is my home in the online world!!! :D

I am only going on the FM Live forums to find out whats happening with the game. Far too many idiotic people post on those forums for my liking. How they got into the game in the first place amazes me.

Haha I will never leave my roots, FM Online is my home in the online world!!! :D

I am only going on the FM Live forums to find out whats happening with the game. Far too many idiotic people post on those forums for my liking. How they got into the game in the first place amazes me.

There's a breach of security, someone leaked the secret code for FMO entry to the idiotic people!

I would tend to agree with you Old Git. I mean the forum header is in big red letters now and still people just ignore it although none of the topics in it work now. Steve said he would sort it but he's busy playing wacky races with his ned mobile in Germany right now.

Thanks canvey and dudester!

Andy is the leak!! Terrible!

Dave, Ive no idea, from what I remember when I was doing some testing, you got some chat rooms and stuff so you can talk to people etc, so I guess that way you can get to know better the people in the gaming world your in.

Never got my invite for beta. Sods :(

So how good is the community side of the game then? If I join a world and don't know anyone on there, am I going to enjoy it or am I going to have to be a 'gamer only'.

I have only been a part of it for a season so I really don't know anyone that well. What strikes me about it is there are loads of kids playing it!!! Some of the nonsense in the chat and such like is annoying as hell. But the FA I joined has a lot of people who seem pretty decent so I have spoken to them a few times.

Im still alive, just had a bit of a busy month thats all so Ive not been around as much as ive liked of course.

Didnt think you lads would miss me so much, i feel very honoured! :p

how was the call girl from the other night??????

:D

I totally new to this site.

I have worldwide soccer manager 2008.

I'm trying to get a game going with my friend...when I type his ip address in the join other server field nothing happens...we're not connecting...any suggestions on what we're doing wrong.:confused:

He's the host!!!:o

Can you post this in the Help thread at the top of the page, as you are most likely to get a sensible response in there. The inhabitants of this world are cruel and heartless! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yep it's still the same. Lots of people unable to read simple instructions and then follow those instructions and post in the relevant thread. Too damn lazy to browse through a few threads before posting. I mean it's common sense but yet I find it incredible the amount of people who fail to do it.

Oh My God! There will be an uproar, a veritable outcry of "Sack the man", the mindless idiots will be out in their droves, combing every post for any possible sign of weakness, and the thread will become full of completely useless drivel.

Oh wait they already do that! ;)

Archived