FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dudester:

Is it me or has the amount of rubbish increased since Goldy did the revamp on FAQS. icon_wink.gif

Either that or its easter and FML servers are down again. icon_biggrin.gif

Just tells you though, the real stupid people post now instead of just randoms like before! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Old Git:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

When are the school holidays over? icon_mad.gif

Back today, off on Friday for a fortnight up here Andy, so much more fun to be had! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye the Scottish schools well the Glasgow ones at least are off again in a couple of weeks time!!!

Originally posted by Andy H:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Old Git:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

When are the school holidays over? icon_mad.gif

Back today, off on Friday for a fortnight up here Andy, so much more fun to be had! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye the Scottish schools well the Glasgow ones at least are off again in a couple of weeks time!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we have kids in Glasgow that go to school?

nah your pulling my leg, right?

the Jailer going to be high on crack and mad with it icon_biggrin.gif and since he's a eastend lad(the darkside of Glasgow trust me), no doubt he'll be necking the buckie too.

read the rules kids icon_wink.gif

save yourself the hassle.

Originally posted by Old Git:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

hmmmmmmmmmm Southeast side icon_biggrin.gif

South Side? Rutherglen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah I reckon Castlemilk icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by stabwest:

No chance. I live in Hillington industrial estate .

icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he really meant to say was Giffnock!

Damn I missed it too! Although I could reopen just to post in it icon_biggrin.gif

I wanted to mention spelling, grammar etc. I think the lad better concentrate on his school work than playing FM Online, as so far, something is lacking! icon_biggrin.gif

Why is Andy H so moody. I rekon its because he is a middle aged man who spends to much time online, maybe he is urging for a girl friend. Anyway Andy H

cheer up.

Andy you really urging for a girl? icon_biggrin.gif

as I hear Dudester looks great in a frock icon_rolleyes.gif

alright fmo chaps, going to bundle in here with a couple of on-topic questions rather than opening a new thread...

I'm sure I once saw some thing around here which sounded really good.. a website called myfmclan or something? for designing clan websites or something? what's happened to it? does it still exist?

also, what are the chances of getting the great big OTF FMO experiment thread added to the clan thread finder? we've had a really successful up to 20-man FMO going since FM08 released, but we use the big thread on otf rather than in here. would be nice to have some kind of presence among the FMO community though...

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8191933985/m/5492011053

getting the great big OTF FMO experiment thread added to the clan thread finder? we've had a really successful up to 20-man FMO going since FM08 released, but we use the big thread on otf rather than in here. would be nice to have some kind of presence among the FMO community though...

The Clan thread finder is for clans within the FMO community.......so hint hint, get the lads of OTF, ( i know they like their closet) to come out once in a while and post in an FMO Thread icon_smile.gif

The Myfmclan was Caleys little project, he did pass it onto somebody but then the links were all dead and so it was removed from featured topics.

it's not that we're anti-FMO community or anything. we came together from the same community bit of these forums to play online, which happened to be otf, and it's developed into a very organised and successful FMO game. the thread is 40+ pages and in a place where those of us in the game tend to visit most of the time.

just thought it might be nice to have a bit of a link between there and here icon_frown.gif

myfmclan seemed like a great premise. FMO really should be advertised more as a feature of the game, it is so much better than single player. are there any radical plans for this section when SI have their forum overhaul? something like myfmclan built into the FM website would be incredible

Originally posted by Arjen Robben:

it's not that we're anti-FMO community or anything. we came together from the same community bit of these forums to play online, which happened to be otf, and it's developed into a very organised and successful FMO game. the thread is 40+ pages and in a place where those of us in the game tend to visit most of the time.

just thought it might be nice to have a bit of a link between there and here icon_frown.gif

I understand exactly what your saying, but you OTF guys do not like to come out of your home. Must be scared or something icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Arjen Robben:

I understand exactly what your saying, but you OTF guys do not like to come out of your home. Must be scared or something icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats a bit strong mr G icon_biggrin.gif

Archived