FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

I am not new to this forum at all, i fully understand the old forum.

But still i have said my piece, i just hope others will follow in my demonstration and not be afraid to speak up against power mad moderators, if the users want the FMO section to improve the only way we are going to get it done people is to say how you feel.

That is clearly the only way this poor section of the forum will ever be improved on.

That's it had my say for now.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Gods sake, i love it, i mean LOVE it when people post the...

have a right to my own say
peice of total dross (i would be wording this harder but i know what the forums are like these days and dont want the infractions, gone are my days of kicking against the pr icks (its not swearing its a biblical reference so sod off!) or raging against the machine and i was playing CMO long before some of the babywipes who come in here spouting the "freedom of speech claptrap".

You dont have freedom of speech, you dont have rights. You sign up to their forum and play by their rules. Its pretty simple really. Must be because i can understand it.

Follow in my demonstration, if you really dont like how its run demonstrate properly for crying out loud, instead of moaning in posts on the forum email Duffy. And whine to him.

I am not new to this forum at all, i fully understand the old forum.

But still i have said my piece, i just hope others will follow in my demonstration and not be afraid to speak up against power mad moderators, if the users want the FMO section to improve the only way we are going to get it done people is to say how you feel.

That is clearly the only way this poor section of the forum will ever be improved on.

That's it had my say for now.

Join Date: 30th June 2007, Posts 115. Not new to the forum? Know the old forum? Are you admitting an alias account here?

It is easy to be a critic, thats why there are so many of them. We are always open to new ideas on this forum but these things have to be layed out constructively.

Obviously you have no idea about running a forum as you are not suggesting anything "new" to this forum. You mentioned a discussion thread, we have one in this forum, one which don´t actually need to supply.

We have everything in place that is required of this forum and more, details are all above in my last post, obviously ignored by yourself, as it appears this forum more than serves its purpose.

Yes you had your say, brought no valid points or evidence to back up non-existant claims about the running of this forum.

Happy Online Gaming and lets see a change of attitude in your posting in FMO.

Well tbh dealing with Andy H or dealing with Goldy i know which one I choose ;).

I only post in the FMO part of the forum as I have built up rapport with the members of the community here through playing FMO.

you lie you forced us to be your friends, even paid some.

Andy or Goldy tbh since am a slag I'll take them both xxxx

I dont know why people create alias accounts, I mean they sign up and agree to the TOS, obviously don´t read them through! I mean its not a laughing matter if it ends up at someones ISP, some just dont take things seriously enough!

Ah well......

Good stuff! Well apart from the crash...........but then it would not be FM without the odd crash...normally just as you get a jammy win and the other guy looses points…..

Yeah, lots of jammy wins happening, and Tez wasn't even insecure by the end of the session, someone was though, can't remember who though. And the ability to given a proper running commentary on Skype with the match in 3d, just so Jonny could pretend he was listening to Radio 5 Live was ace!

Good stuff! Well apart from the crash...........but then it would not be FM without the odd crash...normally just as you get a jammy win and the other guy looses points…..

Yeah and it was always me who was the one to lose the points thanks to a crash :D:(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived