Is this a bet you can't lose?

art1225

With the Euro's coming up, you might have noticed lots of free bet offers being given out by the bookmakers. These free bets can actually be turned into money by placing bets on all outcomes of a football match by using a method called matched betting.

You can currently get an amazon kindle book for free called Matched Betting Made Easy that will teach you all about it (Up until 14th June):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01FUI9ML4

You can also see a 4 minute video on youtube that will teach you a bit more about it to see if it's for you or not:

Finally, there is an example that is updated regularly that you can just copy and do for yourself:

http://www.onlinebettingschool.com/how-to-bet-online/matched-betting/matched-betting-example/

In this example, you place 3 bets totaling £25 (2 x £10 bets and 1 x £5 bet). You bet these on Both teams winning and the draw so whatever happens you win 1 of your bets. You also get cashback and access to £60 worth of free bets for placing these initial bets, that can be used to guarantee you a profit.

Before you comment badly (If you haven't heard of this or aren't already doing it), I encourage you research the links above where you will see articles from The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Lad Bible and the Daily Mail of people who are making a genuine second tax free income from this.

The Euro's are a great time to get involved and turn your share of free bets into money if you aren't already doing this!

if you want a LEGIT SURE FIRE WAY of making money gambling, use the baptista_8 method of watching roulette.

when you see that the ball falls on red, just put everything you have on black.

you win EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Lol, I might have to try this :D

I like how, although the list of news outlets falls away sharply from the Guardian and Telegraph to The Lad Bible, the latter is still ahead of The Daily Mail.

Maybe, these should be rearranged? Where does wikipedia fit in with the list? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matched_betting

But seriously, if you are over 18 and not claimed your free sign up offers... This is a genuine opportunity.

With the Euro's coming up, you might have noticed lots of free bet offers being given out by the bookmakers. These free bets can actually be turned into money by placing bets on all outcomes of a football match by using a method called matched betting.

You can currently get an amazon kindle book for free called Matched Betting Made Easy that will teach you all about it (Up until 14th June):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01FUI9ML4

You can also see a 4 minute video on youtube that will teach you a bit more about it to see if it's for you or not:

Finally, there is an example that is updated regularly that you can just copy and do for yourself:

http://www.onlinebettingschool.com/how-to-bet-online/matched-betting/matched-betting-example/

In this example, you place 3 bets totaling £25 (2 x £10 bets and 1 x £5 bet). You bet these on Both teams winning and the draw so whatever happens you win 1 of your bets. You also get cashback and access to £60 worth of free bets for placing these initial bets, that can be used to guarantee you a profit.

Before you comment badly (If you haven't heard of this or aren't already doing it), I encourage you research the links above where you will see articles from The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Lad Bible and the Daily Mail of people who are making a genuine second tax free income from this.

The Euro's are a great time to get involved and turn your share of free bets into money if you aren't already doing this!

Money can definitely still be made from this but a lot of the freebets require you to turn them over 3 or 4 times before you can cash out. If your freebet keeps winning at the bookie and not the exchange then you can lose value.

Matched betting was a goldmine 10 years ago but the bookies are doing everything they can to reduce your chances,they will also ban you if you log in just to do free bets.

I lost the B365 £50 offer which is probably the best offer around. :(

Money can definitely still be made from this but a lot of the freebets require you to turn them over 3 or 4 times before you can cash out. If your freebet keeps winning at the bookie and not the exchange then you can lose value.

Matched betting was a goldmine 10 years ago but the bookies are doing everything they can to reduce your chances,they will also ban you if you log in just to do free bets.

I lost the B365 £50 offer which is probably the best offer around. :(

Yep, it's definitely got harder over the years!

For someone completely new to it, there are still a lot of easy low hanging fruits to be grabbed. Not as many as there used to be but still several hundred pounds worth I'd say.

It's more of a game now, us vs the bookmaker and we can still win. The rules have just changed a bit and require a bit more work.

Sorry to hear about bet365. Do you mean they gubbed your account recently?

Bet 365 have their £50 inplay offer for the England vs Wales game today if anyone has time to get on it. It's worth about £30 profit.

Bwin have pretty much the same £50 inplay offer for the same match. Worth about £25 profit or so.

They may be more, I haven't had time to look yet.

Yep, it's definitely got harder over the years!

For someone completely new to it, there are still a lot of easy low hanging fruits to be grabbed. Not as many as there used to be but still several hundred pounds worth I'd say.

It's more of a game now, us vs the bookmaker and we can still win. The rules have just changed a bit and require a bit more work.

Sorry to hear about bet365. Do you mean they gubbed your account recently?

Yeah they banned me from doing offers as I was stupidly only logging in to do that £50 offer on my account and the gf's account (under a different IP).

With hindsight I should have logged in and made a few mug bets here and there (back Barca/Real/Man City when playing at home etc) but I'll hopefully get the account back when I move address.

I occasionally have the odd horse racing bet on B365 to make use of it. Never bloody win though :D Have been using the offers for years now, probably about 5 years in all. Surprised they've not banned me to be honest.

Yeah they banned me from doing offers as I was stupidly only logging in to do that £50 offer on my account and the gf's account (under a different IP).

With hindsight I should have logged in and made a few mug bets here and there (back Barca/Real/Man City when playing at home etc) but I'll hopefully get the account back when I move address.

Ah shoot. When you get it back, just bet different amounts prematch, like £100 prematch and £50 in play. Or £30 prematch and £30 in play. Also, don't take the best % matches. It all helps. (You probably know this all already, but just in case it helps someone).

I occasionally have the odd horse racing bet on B365 to make use of it. Never bloody win though :D Have been using the offers for years now, probably about 5 years in all. Surprised they've not banned me to be honest.

Nice work!

Coral are giving out £10 free bets everyday if you aren't doing those and have coral accounts still.

If you don't login to your account for 1 year they will automatically close your account and you can then create a new one without limitations :thup:

If you don't login to your account for 1 year they will automatically close your account and you can then create a new one without limitations :thup:

Wow, this is a golden tip! Cheers Hodgy. Have you done it yourself? Do you know if it works with other gubbed accounts, like coral, paddy power etc?

Wow, this is a golden tip! Cheers Hodgy. Have you done it yourself? Do you know if it works with other gubbed accounts, like coral, paddy power etc?

Yes I've done it with bet365, they closed my account for the same reason as above so to carry on taking advantage I used accounts of family members.

When trying to re access one of my family's accounts the login details wouldn't work, bet365 live chat confirmed that as the account was not accessed in over 1 year it automatically got deleted, we had to register again, the same email address could be used too and we were entitled to the sign up offers again as well which was a nice bonus.

I have no idea if it is the same with other betting companies though.

Yes I've done it with bet365, they closed my account for the same reason as above so to carry on taking advantage I used accounts of family members.

When trying to re access one of my family's accounts the login details wouldn't work, bet365 live chat confirmed that as the account was not accessed in over 1 year it automatically got deleted, we had to register again, the same email address could be used too and we were entitled to the sign up offers again as well which was a nice bonus.

I have no idea if it is the same with other betting companies though.

Nice work and cheers for sharing!

Archived