When the new patch is released will it be save game compatible?

The more posts about patches that I see, the more I am convinced that people post threads with questions about the patch to try and bore SI into submission in relation to their stance over patch release info / dates.

Take this thread above for example. Surely someone who has been a forum member for nearly 8 years, who will have gone through multiple game (and patch) releases knows the answer to this question.

Given he has 1436 posts in this time, it's obvious he is a forum regularly and will know patch protocol and surely doesn't need members with 209 and 86 posts to answer this question that has been asked so so many times before over the years.

I like to think that every time someone asks this on the forum, the SI devs and testers stop working for an hour. They should live stream that. Maybe people would get the message. Doubt it though.

As it is, it's clearly going to drop on the 30th of February. It's usually the 29th, but leap years and that.

The more posts about patches that I see, the more I am convinced that people post threads with questions about the patch to try and bore SI into submission in relation to their stance over patch release info / dates.

Take this thread above for example. Surely someone who has been a forum member for nearly 8 years, who will have gone through multiple game (and patch) releases knows the answer to this question.

Given he has 1436 posts in this time, it's obvious he is a forum regularly and will know patch protocol and surely doesn't need members with 209 and 86 posts to answer this question that has been asked so so many times before over the years.

I also can't understand it and would like to know how these people are in real life.

Archived