can't win penalty shoot outs

I'm in my third season and i've only won 1 penalty shoot out out of about 5 or 6.

I don't know why but alot of my penalties get saved in both shoot and game time

I had one striker miss 4 in 1 game :lol: was on a hatrick but subbed him after the forth save.

So does anyone have any tips?

As you near the end of extra time and a shoot out is looming, have a look at the subs bench and see if there is a fresh good penalty taker who you can bring on after 119 minutes. Think carefully about who you sub during extra time. Before a penalty shoot out, pause the game and redo your order of takers. Look at the attributes for penalties, finishing and composure, but also look at anyone who is having a very good game and so will be confident. Be wary of a player who is exhausted and you dont always have to put you best penalty taker first in the list. Positions 3 and 4 are important and I often put my captain in the list towards the end, even though his attributes are not outstanding.

I would say that I have a 90% success rate over a career save doing this.

so what about hat trick penalties?my defender has 2 goals and when the game is 2-2 we get penalty and he uses it and misses.how can i stop it?i dont want anybody to have hat trick i want to score.is there any solution about it or just have to close my eyes and wish it is a goal??

so what about hat trick penalties?my defender has 2 goals and when the game is 2-2 we get penalty and he uses it and misses.how can i stop it?i dont want anybody to have hat trick i want to score.is there any solution about it or just have to close my eyes and wish it is a goal??
Did this happen in a competitive game? My understanding is that it shouldn't happen in a competitive game, especially considering the scores were close/level. If it was 5-0 to you, it would have been okay.

If you don't mind, log it as a bug and upload the PKM. That way it will get looked at by the SI team.

it happened in a league game,we scored another goal and won that game so i moved on.i just wanted to ask it when i saw the topic.but in my experiences it always happens no matter what the score is.

Yh I'm still getting this

Archived