FMC Player venturing in FM

Hi,

I used to play champ man and came back to FM when FMC was introduced, the full version looks very complex, but just wondered what you thought the main differences were in relation to tactics etc, is it massively different?

Just curious.

Cheers Ed

Tactics is the exact same whether you play FM or FMC.

On FMC you don't do team talks and opposition instructions. You don't have to take care of training, but you can if you want. No constant harassment from news in FMC either.

All in all you get the good stuff and doesn't need to take care of the bad stuff when playing FMC :)

I rather have player revolts and money problems than FMC it brings the stress to gaming

Never heard that FMC is more stressy than FM full. People certainly have their views about FMC but most that I have interacted with agree that it is more "fun" / "faster" / "less annoying."

I miss only minor things in FMC, like not being able to set the intensity of player individual training or not having the analysis tab, but otherwise FMC offers far less annoying moments and rage, even when I'm not doing well.

FMC cuts down on repetitive things like media interaction and irritating features like player interactions and team meetings with illogical reactions of players etc, while keeping the spirit and realism to a sufficient degree.

I miss only minor things in FMC, like not being able to set the intensity of player individual training or not having the analysis tab, but otherwise FMC offers far less annoying moments and rage, even when I'm not doing well.

FMC cuts down on repetitive things like media interaction and irritating features like player interactions and team meetings with illogical reactions of players etc, while keeping the spirit and realism to a sufficient degree.

This is no longer true for FMC15. Individual training is possible now.

Edit: Re-read. Intensity I am not sure about. But individual training in general yes.

I rather have player revolts and money problems than FMC it brings the stress to gaming

Who says you can't have money problems in FMC?

and I'm also sure you can have stress in FMC.:p

To be blunt FMC cuts out all the crap.

...but some of us like that 'crap'.

Which is perfectly fine, it doesn't have to be "us vs them" thing. If one thinks media interaction is superfluous and pointless, if one thinks player interactions are buggy and unrealistic, that team talks produce illogical responses etc., the answer is FMC.

If on the other hand, one likes all those features as they are, there's nothing to complain, only to enjoy the game.

It's another kettle of fish that a lot of people consider playing FMC below them, even though it sounds perfectly suited for them based on their posts.

Archived