The World Cup Draft Game First Round Match 8 - darren1983 Vs noikeee

Gizzy

Who Would Win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win?

Welcome everyone to First round Match 8 of the World Cup Draft Game.

This match is between

darren1983 Vs noikeee

1016233_USA.jpg1016106_Dream_Team.jpg

World Cup Forum Users are asked to vote on which team they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team.

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread, and you can also join in with any chat in the Draft thread. Here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/392025-World-Cup-Draft-Game

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

The result of the voting will be taken in 24 hours, any votes after this time will not count.

Good luck to both managers

Two really impressive teams, shame either of them has to go out. I actually think they're pretty evenly matched in attack, but noikee's defence just a little bit more solid IMO. Would definitely be a high-scoring match though.

Noikeee's front 6 is fantastic and that's the only reason I've voted him. Darren's defence a bit suspect for me.

It's the weakest area of my team for sure, the hope would be De Rossi dropping back to make a back 3 with the full backs attacking.

My team would have been even better had Reus not got injured :(

It's the weakest area of my team for sure, the hope would be De Rossi dropping back to make a back 3 with the full backs attacking.

My team would have been even better had Reus not got injured :(

If you had Reus I'd probably vote for you tbh. I don't rate Schurrle one bit though, unfortunately.

Noikeee's defence isn't great either, I mean Johnson and Evra are both way past it. I don't rate Alves and I'm not even sure who Bruno is :D At least you have Big Save Dave and Pepe the thug :cool:

Archived