Ultimate Stars And Legends Game FM14 (1880's - 2014)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fenech, your work is outstanding. The only left thing is to admire your work and wish this project out as soon as possible (like now maybe? :p)

Thank you Ernest. I am working to get it out as soon as possible and progress is being made continually. The size of this project is huge, There are 845 Stars and Legends in the game so far and counting... There is still some work to do, but the way the big goals are achieved is one small step at a time. Progress is being made every day to get this out as soon as possible and every move towards completion brings the game closer to release. However I really appreciate your patience with this because it is coming soon and It won't be released until it is ready for release. I will be releasing Wimbledon today.... :thup:

will this be out saturday or sunday next week, i know your releasing it next week i was wondering if you meant the weekend

I am hoping to release it next week or next weekend but I cant guarantee it will be ready, I think it is close to release, and I will try hard to release it as early as possible. All I can say is that it is coming soon and give you a rough estimation but as soon as I have a definite release date, I will post it here. Thank you so much for your patience. I cant wait to release it! It is being produced to a very high quality standard and in a lot of depth as well, covering a period of 100 years of footballing history so unfortunately it does take that little extra bit of time but as they say the best things are always worth waiting for and I trust that this will be the case here. I do feel that this will be ready next week or very close to ready for sure. :thup:

Really looking forward to this, currently playing another legends database which is fun, but this looks on another level totally.

Hi IMT, Thanks very much and I hope you really enjoy the game once it is released, on a level you have never before experienced. This is a Legends and Stars database covering over 100 years of footballing history, with a premiership based on the most successful clubs over the last 100 years, having their best ever 25 squad players from 1800's to the present day back again and ensuring a squad balance of 2 players for each key position so that when the game starts you do not need to desperately buy players to balance out your squad.

Also all the top top teams around the world will also have their 25 best ever players from 1800's to the present day, the return of Ajax Golden Generation and Grande Torino plus many many more in a game which will encompass well over 1000 legends and stars. The top top players will also be coming into the prime when the game begins and you are guaranteed that if a player is at a certain club, then they were at that club, at that age.

All the top and most successful historic directors and managers of those clubs will be back in charge as well. So that not only will each club have their best ever players, but their best ever managers and owners as well. You will see Leeds players getting sent off and you will see Revie and Clough kicking off. :lol:

This will be a very in depth, heavily researched and historic legends game covering over 100 years of footballing history... I don't want to give too much away but I am sure that it will be well worth the wait. There will also be a mega face pack release as well. :thup: Thank you so much for your patience and please do let me know if you have any further questions at all. :)

This really does deserve incredible praise because this must take so much time and effort.

Also, Is Gianfranco Zola at Chelsea? He is still viewed as the best player ever to play for Chelsea by many.

Hello Truebluefan,

Thanks and I appreciate the support.

You do raise a great point. I did have Zola at Napoli, but with Maradona being at Napoli now, there isn't any point in having him there and of course, when you think of Chelsea, you think of Zola, the number 1 player with the fans as well. I would say he is even more popular than Kerry Dixon, who is in the Chelsea squad.

I'll tell you what I am going to do. I am going to take away a very young Ray Wilkins, (Chelsea Youth) and bring him into his prime to really beef up the Manchester United squad and I am going to release Owen Hargreaves who will now be available on a free transfer when the game begins.

To compensate for Ray Wilkins transfer to Manchester United, I am going to put Gianfranco Zola into the Chelsea squad. I will do that now and update the screenshots as soon as it is done.

Many thanks for bringing this to my attention and I am sure that you will be pleased to have Zola at Chelsea, I have tested Zola and he is a joy to watch. I particularly enjoy watching him take free kicks!

If you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to ask! :thup:

On Wimbledon, I don't know if there are any Dons fans here, but I would very strongly recommend changing the manager to Dave Bassett.

I know Gould won the FA Cup with them but it was Bassett who took them from Div 4 to Div 1 and it was the team that Bassett built that won the FA Cup the following year, in 1988.

If you do change your mind, attributes for Bassett would be high discipline and motivation. Style - long ball ... as long as you can make a long ball long in his case! :D

On Wimbledon, I don't know if there are any Dons fans here, but I would very strongly recommend changing the manager to Dave Bassett.

I know Gould won the FA Cup with them but it was Bassett who took them from Div 4 to Div 1 and it was the team that Bassett built that won the FA Cup the following year, in 1988.

If you do change your mind, attributes for Bassett would be high discipline and motivation. Style - long ball ... as long as you can make a long ball long in his case! :D

Hi Lord Rowell,

You make an excellent point!

You will find the updated screenshot above ^^^^^

I can confirm that he plays the long ball game, so much so, that he makes Stoke City look like a short passing team!

:lol:

Update:

Chelsea move up to 6th Place in the premier league table due to the transfer of Gianfranco Zola.

Manchester United remain in 1st place but will be stronger with Ray Wilkins (who was their captain) coming into his prime there.

Owen Hargreaves will be available on a free transfer when the game starts.

All relevant squad screenshots now fully updated. :thup:

Wimbledon Football club was formed in 1889 as Wimbledon Old Central Football Club. They spent many years in the non leagues of English Football before being elected to the Football League in 1977 and reaching the First Division in 1986 after a mere nine seasons in the league and just four seasons after being in the Fourth Division. Wimbledon stayed in the First Division and then the FA Premier League from 1986 until 2000. Most famously, in 1988, Wimbledon beat the then-champions Liverpool 1–0 in the FA Cup final, thus becoming only the third football club (after Old Carthusians and Royal Engineers) to have won both the FA Cup and the FA Amateur Cup, having won the latter in 1962–63.

We welcome back the first team players from that epic 1988 cup winning team, that's at least the 11 players named on the team sheet and the 2 substitutes used in that game. A word of caution would be, not to mess with Vinnie Jones!

Many observers tipped Wimbledon to go straight back down in 1986–87, but after losing the first game of the season away at Manchester City, Wimbledon won the next four games to perch on top the league table on 1 September. Wimbledon eventually finished sixth. Wimbledon continually defied the odds to stay up year after year. They will start this game tipped to go down as well. I wonder if anyone can emulate Dave Bassett and get them to sixth place in the first season!? Good Luck! :thup:

The Crazy Gang are back!

Chairman: Sam Hammam

Director: Nigel Higgs

Director: Guy Dickie

Director: Ivor Heller

Manager: Dave Bassett

Wimbledon_SquadPlayers-2_zps4c2005de.png

Wimbledon will need a lot of luck at the premier league, thats for sure :lol:

How will the other teams cope with Wimbledon's long ball game though?

Wimbledon and Burnley will be odds on to go down and any team coming up will have the same problem.

It would be a major achievement if any manager could keep either of those two teams up. :applause:

How will the other teams cope with Wimbledon's long ball game though?

Wimbledon and Burnley will be odds on to go down and any team coming up will have the same problem.

It would be a major achievement if any manager could keep either of those two teams up. :applause:

I smell a challenge in here :)

But hell, I am starting with Real Madrid :)

Looking forward to this! It's clear to see you have put your research in. There's been some good legend databases in previous years but the work and passion put into this one makes it look like it could be the very best ever (no pressure, though :-p )!

I'm sure I'll spend hours on this, but was wondering if you were planning on updates after the 1st release? As in, will small clubs (such as, ummmmmm, Middlesbrough :-D ) get the same treatment? To be fair, If i was in your position I wouldn't have the patience to do this, just thought I'd ask the question as I'd love nothing more than to play with an accurate replica of the legends from my favourite team!!

Looking forward to this! It's clear to see you have put your research in. There's been some good legend databases in previous years but the work and passion put into this one makes it look like it could be the very best ever (no pressure, though :-p )!

I'm sure I'll spend hours on this, but was wondering if you were planning on updates after the 1st release? As in, will small clubs (such as, ummmmmm, Middlesbrough :-D ) get the same treatment? To be fair, If i was in your position I wouldn't have the patience to do this, just thought I'd ask the question as I'd love nothing more than to play with an accurate replica of the legends from my favourite team!!

Hi UpTheBoro,

Thank you for your feedback and I am looking forward to this as well. I hope that you spend hours enjoying this series of football manager. I will update Middlesbrough for you, if not before the game is released, then at some stage after this. :thup:

Internazionale have won 30 domestic trophies, including the league 18 times, the Coppa Italia seven times and the Supercoppa Italiana five times. From 2006 to 2010, the club won five successive league titles, equalling the all-time record. They have won the Champions League three times: two back-to-back in 1964 and 1965 and then another in 2010, the last completed an unprecedented (for an Italian team) continental treble with the Coppa Italia and the Scudetto. The club has also won three UEFA Cups, two Intercontinental Cups and one FIFA Club World Cup.

Inter's home games are played at San Siro, also known as the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. We welcome back the player they named the stadium after! Giuseppe Meazza!

We welcome back the manager and the board of Grande Inter from 1960-1968 and the cream of the crop of all their players since the formation of the club.

It's the I Nerazzurri, Il Biscione, Internazionale Milano! Here come the Boasters! P.S. Best make a plan for Ronaldo!

Chairman: Angelo Moratti

Director: Giuseppe Prisco

Manager: Helenio Herrera Gavilán

FCInternazionale_SquadPlayers-3_zps5a6484cd.png

Ray Wilkins' England career took in a gargantuan 84 caps. His international coaches - Don Revie, Ron Greenwood, Bobby Robson - wouldn't have a word said against him. A steady, sharp-brained central midfielder with assured, considered leadership qualities, Wilkins was captain of Chelsea and Captain of Manchester United.

Wilkins' career spanned numerous eras. He did everything well and nothing badly, and with international football always anxious to produce good winners rather than good losers, he was as impeccable a choice for his position than anyone else. For all his supposed lack of adventure, he had endeavour, spirit and respect, and the facility to keep house in the centre of the park while more flamboyant midfielders disappeared off to make their names. He was a necessary presence, never a necessary evil.

He is a Chelsea and Manchester United Legend. Raymond Colin Wilkins and It is with great appreciation that we feature him here today!

RayWilkins_OverviewProfile_zpsaf74d445.png

Vinnie Jones looks great. a really nice addon. I would make him 100 aggression :p

And Inter looks a very good team indeed.

Thanks Ernest! :thup:

Vinnie Jones has now been updated.

Inter are a very good team, but when they have their best 25 ever! They will be a joy to watch I am sure. They don't call them the Boasters for nothing!

You haven't seen Juventus yet!!

Fenech - That's not nice to tease people. The punishment is releasing the update asap :lol:

Sorry for Teasing! But John Barnes and Len Shackleton shouldn't be showing off then! The game will only be released once it has been completed. :thup:

Great goal there!

He was captain of Spurs in the 60's, scores a lot with his head as well. He partnered Jimmy Greaves up front. If you look at the goal, it's Greaves who starts the move off! They were a deadly combination. :thup:

He was captain of Spurs in the 60's, scores a lot with his head as well. He partnered Jimmy Greaves up front. If you look at the goal, it's Greaves who starts the move off! They were a deadly combination. :thup:

Nice to see that the spurs will give you a fight in the premier league :thup:

Nice to see that the spurs will give you a fight in the premier league :thup:

Well, the double winning team members from the sixties are back and the best of the rest from the last 100 years, so I imagine they will be a handful for any team.

I know I can check this when I download it, but out of curiosity Fenech, are you including the achievements and histories of your legends up until their current age in-game?

That's the bit that takes me the longest when I use the editor, so judging by the speed you're producing players and teams, I'm guesing you're not doing that?

I'm curious about your methods as I'd love to be able to produce my database quicker.

I know I can check this when I download it, but out of curiosity Fenech, are you including the achievements and histories of your legends up until their current age in-game?

That's the bit that takes me the longest when I use the editor, so judging by the speed you're producing players and teams, I'm guesing you're not doing that?

I'm curious about your methods as I'd love to be able to produce my database quicker.

Hi Benny,

Thank you for your question and you raise an excellent point!. I am including the histories and achievements of players up until their current age in game, as long as the players histories and achievements up until that point were already in the game, so for the majority of these, it is just a case of updating the dates and achievements of each player, to bring them up to date with their current age in the game starting out, which is time consuming as well, but I think it is important for the game to be as realistic as possible when it is released.

Where the players were not in the database to begin with, I am not including the achievements and histories, however if you wish to add these yourself once the game is released, then please feel free to do so! What I can guarantee is, if a player is at a club, then they were definitely at that club at that age and most of them are at the first top division club at the earliest age possible, so a lot of these legends and stars are young and at the clubs when they just joined those clubs, so they won't have already achieved much starting out anyway.

The majority of the top top players coming into their prime, are mostly in the database, albeit long since retired, but their full histories are already included in the game, so for these it is just a case of adjusting the dates and histories appropriately to bring them in line with, what the dates would have been, had they been alive and playing at that age, today. I have done this in order to add realism to the game so that the game makes perfect sense. In that way, I am trying to make the game as realistic as possible, in terms, of achievements, histories and dates.

If we had more time, I would of course manually enter any relevant achievements and histories for the newly created players as well, but if I did that, it would take too much time at this stage and my intention is to release as soon as possible! However the game still makes perfect sense as it just means for some of the players, it doesn't show previous history or achievements but just a fresh start from the age and club they begin this game in... and because they are generally early on in their careers, they don't have many achievements and histories to add starting out anyway.

Finally I can provide a couple of examples below for the histories that were already there, they are still there and updated. So it shows the history up until the point they joined the club are now at, but the dates have been altered so that it is as if they had been playing at this age today. It also shows the exact transfer fee which has just been paid to the previous club where the player has joined from. The validity of this information has all been researched and can be checked via Wikipedia and other online sources.

I know that it seems like the players are being produced at record speed, but I have been working on this project for a good while before I started this post and it takes a bit more time, just to complete one player, I find that the longest period for me, is the research and development and testing phase of the players, in order to bring them as close to reality as I possibly can. :thup:

ZinedineZidane_HistoryCareerStats-7_zps4045c9c4.png

RuudGullit_HistoryCareerStats-2_zps79e7d79a.png

oh and I'll PM you the coaches list tonight, compeltely forgot about that.

I was wondering what happened to this team of coaches! I look forward to this very much. And thanks for providing this information, which is greatly appreciated! :thup:

Thank you for your question and you raise an excellent point!. I am including the histories and achievements of players up until their current age in game, as long as the players histories and achievements up until that point where already in the game, so for the majority of these, it is just a case of up dating the dates and achievements to bring them in line with the players current age and achievements up to that age....most of them are at the first top division club at the earliest age possible, so a lot of these legends and stars are young and at the clubs when they just joined those clubs, so they won't have already achieved much starting out anyway.

Ah that makes sense, good point about the young ones. I'm glad you're including the histories as it really helps to add depth and character to the players/staff you create.

Thanks for explaining. I like your approach, I went a different way and decided to re-create a squad from a particular year, say 1967-68. I thought that approach would allow for a more balanced team, but you're creating a best squad, rather than the '25 best players' so you're doing that too, just coming at it from a different angle.

I

know that it seems like the players are being produced at record speed, but I have been working on this project for a good while before I started this post and it takes a while just to complete one player, I find that the longest period for me, is the research and development and testing of each player to bring them as close to reality as I possibly can.

Ah-ha, now it makes more sense. I couldn't understand how you were doing this so quickly when it's taken me 1 week to simply update my database and I'm only half way through! It was the same for me as well, the research/development part takes ages, but it's worth it in the end when you see them come to life in-game. The best part about it is even when you've done it all, it's never really finished, you might find a tidbit online about a player and realise that you can add a crucial PPM to adjust his game. Those are good moments!

Next question (if you don't mind me asking all of this!), how have you decided CA/PA, and have you considered the thing that bothers me the most about editing... when the teams start to sell their players?

Ah that makes sense, good point about the young ones. I'm glad you're including the histories as it really helps to add depth and character to the players/staff you create.

Thanks for explaining. I like your approach, I went a different way and decided to re-create a squad from a particular year, say 1967-68. I thought that approach would allow for a more balanced team, but you're creating a best squad, rather than the '25 best players' so you're doing that too, just coming at it from a different angle.

Ah-ha, now it makes more sense. I couldn't understand how you were doing this so quickly when it's taken me 1 week to simply update my database and I'm only half way through! It was the same for me as well, the research/development part takes ages, but it's worth it in the end when you see them come to life in-game. The best part about it is even when you've done it all, it's never really finished, you might find a tidbit online about a player and realise that you can add a crucial PPM to adjust his game. Those are good moments!

Next question (if you don't mind me asking all of this!), how have you decided CA/PA, and have you considered the thing that bothers me the most about editing... when the teams start to sell their players?

You are right! I am probably making it look a lot quicker and easier than it actually is, but I didn't want to start a post like this unless I was sure that I was in an advanced stage in the project and definitely going to see it through to it's conclusion and you also make another excellent and very valid point, in that even when projects like this are released, it is never the finished article, so I will be updating little bits here and there, either from feedback received or little bits of further research, I might come across a special move or relationship etc etc..

I am actually doing a lot of research and looking at all sorts of things like stats, records, international caps, reading reports on the players, lots of different articles, quotes from public and inside knowledge, online sources and generally a lot of common sense. comparisons to similar players etc etc.. I am looking for what they could do as a player, success achieved, background, teams they played in, I wouldn't say there is any one factor but a combination of many different areas before deciding on current and potential abilities. I am very much taking the players current age into account as well and how long i think they will have to develop to their full potential and am being quite mathematical about it all. I am using my own knowledge of football and players, especially the ones i remember to compare and decided upon. Hope that makes sense!

I have also done a lot of work in terms of updating the contracts of every single star and legend, and the financial situations of each club according to reputation and overall success of each club in the last 100 years, to provide a fair balance financially across the board and as it says in the introduction to this post, there will be no sugar daddies in this game either, so no clubs will be in any desperate need to sell any of their players. The idea of this will be to ensure that you won't be able to purchase a star or world class player on the cheap as this is totally unrealistic and the players will be on a 3 - 5 year contract starting out as well, even the youth players, who you can approach to sign, are on a good wage, so any purchases will result in compensation having to be paid to the former clubs and that is only if you can persuade the player to join in the first place!

I am considering all aspects of the game and my focus is entirely on the game playing out realistically, you will still be able to buy players but you wont get anyone for ridiculously unrealistic low transfer fees.

I am also making every star and legend what they are really worth starting out, in terms of today, what they would have been worth, had they been alive today, this is to ensure that when a club makes a bid for each player, they make a realistic bid which you will be more tempted to accept, this is because I wanted to eradicate the previous issues with clubs offering ridiculously low valuations of your player, and ones which you would refuse and potentially upset your player. The way that this game has been done, will hopefully wipe this issue out and mean that you get complete value if you decide to sell a player.

It will also mean that when you now bid for a player, there is much more chance of the bids being accepted because you wont be offering ridiculously low amounts either and the clubs will be more inclined to accept your more realistic offers.

Finally as the top top teams have a full squad of 25 of their best ever players with a complete balance of each playing position, no manager will be in any desperate need to fill certain positions starting out and therefore you can take a more relaxed approach to the transfer market and bide your time until the right player at the right price comes along!

Also bear in mind that value is relative to current ability, potential ability and current age etc.., and as a lot of these legends and stars are young, there will always be players available to buy and at a reasonable price as well.. albeit a completely realistic one given the players age and abilities.

All that said, apart from testing as much as possible beforehand myself, I guess the only way to discover if these plans have worked, is when the game is released and we can all test it out for ourselves! :thup:

All that said, apart from testing as much as possible beforehand myself, I guess the only way to discover if these plans have worked, is when the game is released and we can all test it out for ourselves!

Oh absolutely, I'm just fascinated to read about your process having spent so long working on my own database these past few years. I think you've put a huge amount of thought and effort into this project, and I'm sure we are all going to reap the rewards of that labour once it's released.

I am actually doing a lot of research and looking at all sorts of things like stats, records, international caps, reading reports on the players, lots of different articles, quotes from public and inside knowledge, online sources and generally a lot of common sense. comparisons to similar players etc etc.. I am looking for what they could do as a player, success achieved, background, teams they played in, I wouldn't say there is any one factor but a combination of many different areas before deciding on current and potential abilities. I am very much taking the players current age into account as well and how long i think they will have to develop to their full potential and am being quite mathematical about it all. I am using my own knowledge of football and players, especially the ones i remember to compare and decided upon. Hope that makes sense!

Perfect sense, and I was hoping you'd say that, to be honest.

I have also done a lot of work in terms of updating the contracts of every single star and legend, and the financial situations of each club according to reputation and overall success of each club in the last 100 years, to provide a fair balance financially across the board and as it says in the introduction to this post, there will be no sugar daddies in this game either, so no clubs will be in any desperate need to sell any of their players.

Now this is very interesting, how have you done that? I couldn't figure out how to 'translate' wages from years gone by into modern numbers, let alone actually find any data about how much these people earned. Please tell me more if you can, I'd love to be able to incorporate that into my own work.

The "no sugar daddies" part is a really good call, I hadn't thought of that. It's extreme in some ways, but it should resolve that issue.

Oh absolutely, I'm just fascinated to read about your process having spent so long working on my own database these past few years. I think you've put a huge amount of thought and effort into this project, and I'm sure we are all going to reap the rewards of that labour once it's released.

Perfect sense, and I was hoping you'd say that, to be honest.

Now this is very interesting, how have you done that? I couldn't figure out how to 'translate' wages from years gone by into modern numbers, let alone actually find any data about how much these people earned. Please tell me more if you can, I'd love to be able to incorporate that into my own work.

The "no sugar daddies" part is a really good call, I hadn't thought of that. It's extreme in some ways, but it should resolve that issue.

Hi Benny,

I haven't translated wages based on what they earned previously but as the players are playing in todays world, they will need to be on similar wages to what they would have earned, had they been alive today and in a world where no sugar daddies exist.

To try to achieve this, every legend and star is on a realistic wage, in terms of their current age, but relatively similar wages across the board, I have gone for the middle ground, so no ridiculously high wages, (because no sugar daddies to pay them) and no ridiculously low wages, so that players start demanding improved contracts and also to ensure that a buying club has to negotiate a similar wage for the player and wont be able to buy your player without having to give the player a realistic contract/amount of wages etc..

I have put players on between £20000 a week to £75000 depending on age, ability and reputation. I am giving each star and legend a decent pay packet over 3-5 years, a balanced pay packet, in order to be as fair as possible to both the club and the player starting out. The players coming into their prime and the better the player is, will mean that the wages are increased slightly higher but again no ridiculous wages and I have been wary of the financial fair play rules for every team, as I don't want the clubs going bankrupt either by paying ridiculous wages starting out and I equally don't want the players being unhappy with the wages they are currently on.

In terms of finances starting out, I have based this on total number of Trophies won by each club from 1880's to 2014, League Division and Club Reputation.

I haven't translated wages based on what they earned previously but as the players are playing in todays world, they will need to be on similar wages to what they would have earned, had they been alive today and in a world where no sugar daddies exist.

Yes, I see the difference, it's very well thought out! If I wasn't impressed already, I certainly am now. Well done.

In terms of finances starting out, I have based this on total number of Trophies won by each club from 1880's to 2014, League Division and Club Reputation.

Yes I saw that in your OP, I'll be interested to see how that pans out in the game. Maybe this is a dumb question, but are these newly created teams in a separate league of their own, or are they replacing their real life namesakes?

Yes, I see the difference, it's very well thought out! If I wasn't impressed already, I certainly am now. Well done.

Yes I saw that in your OP, I'll be interested to see how that pans out in the game. Maybe this is a dumb question, but are these newly created teams in a separate league of their own, or are they replacing their real life namesakes?

Hi Benny,

The teams are the same teams, there are no separate leagues at all.

Every team is the same as before, the only difference is they have a new set of players, their best ever 25 players, and their best managers and chairman back in charge of the clubs.

The only newly created team is Wimbledon, and that was not a completely new creation because they are still in the database, so it was just a case of recreating them from the base that was already there, and the way that this has been done, is by swapping them with AFC Wimbledon, and moving them up each division, by swapping them for the lowest reputation club in each division above, in order to bring them back into the premiership. Once Wimbledon were fully recreated and the relevant histories, achievements and club information was fully updated, I simply deleted AFC Wimbledon entirely and renamed the MK Dons, who are now simply called Milton Keynes. :thup:

The match was played in front of a crowd of 42449 at Stamford Bridge in Football Manager 2014. It ended with the teams finishing level after a 1-1 draw.

A Cristiano Ronaldo special opens the account for Manchester United and then Drogba executes an excellent team move for the equaliser after some great work from Zola!

http://youtu.be/7V69HoacYy0

Founded in 1897 as Sport Club Juventus by a group of young Torinese students, among them, who was their first president, Eugenio Canfari, and his brother Enrico, author of the company's historical memory; they are managed by the industrial Agnelli family since 1923. We welcome back the first member of the Agnelli family today! Edoardo Agnelli

The club's fan base is larger than any other Italian football club and is one of the largest worldwide. Support for Juventus is widespread throughout the country and abroad, mainly in countries with a significant presence of Italian immigrants.

Juventus is historically the most successful club in Italian football and one of the most laureated and important globally. Overall, they have won fifty-six official titles on the national and international stage, more than any other Italian club: a record thirty league titles, a record nine Italian cups, a record six national super cups, and, with eleven titles in confederation and inter-confederation competitions (two Intercontinental Cups, two European Champion Clubs' Cup/UEFA Champions Leagues, one European Cup Winners' Cup, a record three UEFA Cups, one UEFA Intertoto Cup and two UEFA Super Cups) the club currently ranks fourth in Europe and eighth in the world with the most trophies won.

According to the International Federation of Football History and Statistics, an organisation recognised by FIFA, based on clubs' performance in international competitions, Juventus were Italy's best club and second in Europe of the 20th century.

La Fidanzata d'Italia. Le Zebre. ... It's the Girlfriend of Italy, She is a dream team to manage, and whoever manages her understands that this is the biggest club in Italy.

Here Comes The Old Lady

Chairman: Edoardo Agnelli

Manager: Marcelo Lippi

Juventus_SquadPlayers-3_zps5611b50f.png

Archived