Ultimate Stars And Legends Game FM14 (1880's - 2014)

love the database Fenech was great to play with liverpool sunderland are great in it what a strike force the have looking for to the update do you think this can be brought on to fm15 really thanks again for all the hard work you put in

It took so long to build in 2014 that I needed a year off, but the plan is to bring this out again in 2016. Thanks I am really pleased that you enjoyed this game.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you know I have a little more work left to do, I have already released the Preston North End Double winning invincible of 1888/89. I will be bringing back the very best of the 1930 and 1950 Uruguay world cup winning squads which should make Uruguay a real force to be reckoned with. Some of the main players are already in it but there are some who have been researched and produced, I just need to test them and make sure they are 100% accurate.

What we should be able to find out then is what would have happened had the Austrian Wunderteam faced the Uruguay which won the world cups. We will of course find out how The mighty magyars fared against these two powerhouses as well.

I want to thank everyone for so many suggestions and teams, it is not possible to do full teams for the rest of the championship and full teams for dundee united and hibs at this time. However I will be releasing further updates after the game has been released with more players and more teams and when I release this again for FM 2018 or FM 2019, I promise that more of the smaller teams will have complete squads god willing.

We are over 550000 database changes

3000 legends and stars including managers and chairman

I am going to be releasing 31 more players and a few more managers

including:

The Danish Team which won the 1992 European Championships to celebrate 25 years since the achievement. Again a few of the players were already released but i am going to ensure they are all there

I have to tidy up the squads and work on bringing the database ready for release, as you know this is a professional program with nothing left to chance and I do not release until it has been perfected.

I am hoping to release by this weekend, if not it will definitely be at some point next week and as soon as I have a clear date i will let you know straight away.

Thanks to everyone for your support and those who have played this game know that it is well worth the wait. I will be taking no more suggestions for this years edition.

Please bear with me while I work around the clock to get this job done. :thup:

Archived