[fm14]Crewe Alexandra

DazRTaylor

So I have decided to start a fresh game, with a club I have always wanted to manage, but have never been offered the position. I will be playing as the boss of Crewe Alexandra, famous for their youth academy. I have a non documented career on the go and I also intend to start a dafuge Challenge, with FC United of Manchester, so updates may be sporadic, but updates there will be.

My Aims

I am not setting any goals per se. I intend to stay at Crewe throughout this save and it will only end when I tire of it or am sacked. I will not be leaving for another club - I have a career save on the go for that after all.

I fully intend to maximise the opportunities for the young players. That said, this is not a youth player only save.

Finally, though this is obviously not the dafuge Challenge, I have set the game up accordingly with these extra players loaded.

crewe-alexandra-large-logo.png

GROUND53.jpg

Club - Crewe Alexandra.

Nation - England.

League - League One (third tier).

Stadium - Gresty Road.

Capacity - 10,109 (all seater).

Training Facilities - Superb.

Youth Facilities - Great.

Corporate Facilities - Adequate.

Junior Coaching - Good.

Youth Recruitment - Established.

Youth Setup Category - 2.

Media Prediction - 19th.

My expectation - 6th. I feel a playoff place is not beyond us.

Transfer Budget - £75,000.

Wage Budget - £29,835 per week.

Current Wage Bill - £28,055 per week.

CAREER HISTORY

History

[u][b]Season     Team                      League                       Final Position          Notes[/b][/u]
2013-14    Crewe Alexandra           League One                                           Appointed 9 July 2013. 

My advice would be to offer Max Clayton out for £10 million plus a loan back you should then get offers of £5.75 million for him from Spurs, Liverpool or maybe Southampton plus you can get him back on loan for a season as well. The money won't do a lot of good in the first season due to the wage restrictions but in the second season you'll get a lot to spend and a big wage that will either be enough to push for automatic promotion or enough to keep you in the Championship. Good luck dude!

Archived