FM14 New Match Balls

Needlenose

How am i supposed to know which ones you've made but not released?? It shows up fine.

I was only learning for my own use, doesnt matter if you have them somewhere or if anyone does, i'm trying to figure it out, but as you've & Fmreporter have/had been a great help, with advice and stuff, i posted an update, i didnt mean to clog needlenoses thread. apologies to him.

Anyone wanting to try the New Embrace Ball...here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8u4eh3lu13hpbfc/EMBRACE%20BALL.rar

Looks good, using the champions league ball.. comes up pretty well. Had to play around with the size and line definition from that image etc, but got it looking good. Toss up between the red/blue one you checked out for me and this at the min. Not really been up to many due to xmas and stuff, made some boots as well.

Any chance of a tutorial of how to create these balls? I've got someideas I want to test out.

The things I need to know are:

1. is it enough to draw the white_ball_texture.dds?

2. Do I need to edit or create a new ball.sia file, if so how do I open it? Tried google, but the google search results didn't help me (I'm probably stupid since I'm not able to do this, but well I can live with that).

Any chance of a tutorial of how to create these balls? I've got someideas I want to test out.

The things I need to know are:

1. is it enough to draw the white_ball_texture.dds?

2. Do I need to edit or create a new ball.sia file, if so how do I open it? Tried google, but the google search results didn't help me (I'm probably stupid since I'm not able to do this, but well I can live with that).

You just need to edit the .dds file, the .sia files can only be opened by software used by SI that hasn't been made available to the public.

Hopefully soon someone will crack how to mimic a known design as clearly it is not as easy as it was with previous versions of FM. These current designs are novel but frankly comical.

You can if you play around with the sharpness, defiinition and ball size, they can work pretty, well i have a traditional black and white hex one working from and the chmaps league ball... Daz;s new Scorpio ball is easily the best one though, check his site FMREPORTER.

You can if you play around with the sharpness, defiinition and ball size, they can work pretty, well i have a traditional black and white hex one working from and the chmaps league ball... Daz;s new Scorpio ball is easily the best one though, check his site FMREPORTER.

Thanks mate.......always have my haters on here.

No more of my graphics will appear on here.....you have to thank Vic for this one

MAIN_zpsd496851e.png

SCORPIO (comical) BALL

PREVIEW3_zps4f72aa62.png

No mate.....not yet

Oh and NO Vic did not make the Scorpio ball !!!!

No idea why you thought that to be honest...I take it you edited the post?

No i saw the "you have to thank Vic for this one"

then saw the "not posting stuff here no more" bit so thanks Vic for it appearing here.. just a misread. hence the edit.. my mistake :)

No i saw the "you have to thank Vic for this one"

then saw the "not posting stuff here no more" bit so thanks Vic for it appearing here.. just a misread. hence the edit.. my mistake :)

HAHA...Never mind mate

Archived